Its not over....New investigation into comey,mcCabe and peter strozk

Round and round you go, have you chosen your bathroom of the day yet?

& there it is. you just can't stand it when you've been bitch slapped.
Nope Obama won't help ole Joe out one bit, watching Biden on meet the press and Todd just asked him about the negative campaigning Obama is doing against him. Biden says he cannot look in the past, has to look to the future. I rest my case. Unless you gonna say what a person says means nothing again.

we'll hafta see. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... you didn't address anything about obama never saying anything nice about joe. i wonder why. could it be cause you are full of poo?

flying-bitchslap-when-a-regular-bitch-slap-just-wont-do
Joe never had a chance no matter how you spin it. Obama knew it, so he stayed away. The only reason Biden was vice president, is the knew no one would assassiate Obama. Because if they did Biden would be president.

lol... c'mon - even you know that really really REALLY sounds lame.
It's true, Biden couldn't pull it off in the 80's and he won't today.

& there it is. you just can't stand it when you've been bitch slapped.
Nope Obama won't help ole Joe out one bit, watching Biden on meet the press and Todd just asked him about the negative campaigning Obama is doing against him. Biden says he cannot look in the past, has to look to the future. I rest my case. Unless you gonna say what a person says means nothing again.

we'll hafta see. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... you didn't address anything about obama never saying anything nice about joe. i wonder why. could it be cause you are full of poo?

Joe never had a chance no matter how you spin it. Obama knew it, so he stayed away. The only reason Biden was vice president, is the knew no one would assassiate Obama. Because if they did Biden would be president.

you're switching up why obama hasn't endorse him exclusively at this point in time. & i never said joe will make it to the nomination. he might have in 2016 given hillary's baggage; but i doubt he can do it this time around. but if he does - obama will endorse him. it's pretty dumb to endorse anybody right now - should they end up dropping out.

giphy.gif

you're switching up why obama hasn't endorse him exclusively at this point in time. & i never said joe will make it to the nomination. he might have in 2016 given hillary's baggage; but i doubt he can do it this time around. but if he does - obama will endorse him. it's pretty dumb to endorse anybody right now - should they end up dropping out.

giphy.gif
Biden never had a chance. He already called one guy fat and a woman fake pony soldier and we ain't done yet. Lol

giphy.gif
In a couple weeks we have the Democrat primaries. Should I vote for Biden or Sanders?

giphy.gif
In a couple weeks we have the Democrat primaries. Should I vote for Biden or Sanders?

why are you asking me? you vote however way you want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back