Its Not Our Government

Wow! You had me there for a second, then I read the third sentence about the Federal Reserve protecting us. Sorry Mr. rightwinger but you couldn't be more wrong here. The Fed has actively played a role in bringing about these economic calamities. As proof all we have to do is look to the present mortgage crisis. Buying and selling land and homes is as American as apple pie and been the epitome of stability. So much so that it takes a lot of meddling to screw this up........and intentionally screw things up they did, big time. And as a right winger you support this. I never thought I would see the day when Americans think that criminality is good for the country.

As to Woodrow Wilson, he died ruing what you applaud. Go figure.

The Federal Reserve system has been a major success and led our country into the modern era. By fluctuating currency they protect our economy from the roller coaster ride that we saw in the 1800s

Thank god nobody pays attention to the Luddites trying to return us to a 19th century economic system

facepalm.jpg

Maria Bartiromo: “Tell me, what is the worst-case scenario? We have so many economists coming on our air saying ‘Oh, this is a bubble, and it’s going to burst, and this is going to be a real issue for the economy.’ Some say it could even cause a recession at some point. What is the worst-case scenario if in fact we were to see prices come down substantially across the country?”

Ben Bernanke: “Well, I guess I don’t buy your premise. It’s a pretty unlikely possibility. We’ve never had a decline in house prices on a nationwide basis. So, what I think what is more likely is that house prices will slow, maybe stabilize, might slow consumption spending a bit. I don’t think it’s going to drive the economy too far from its full employment path, though.”

You're either blind, ignorant or both. The federal reserve is CAUSING the problem. I'm tired of arguing it though. I must say.

Oh yes....the big evil Fed

We have a hundred year history of the Fed doing it's job. Your alternative is just too scary to consider

Yes, what works best is scary because no authoritative dictation happens to fluctuate money/credit supply by a few people. I realize there is a central planner in there begging to come out.

Scary, humans suck therefore we need someone to make sure we all stay in line.

If we tied the value of our currency to the alleged intrinsic value of a rock buried underground, we'd all be better off! Just think, any time things got really bad the government could just dig a deeper hole to move those rocks from one place underground to another.

Oh yes....the big evil Fed

We have a hundred year history of the Fed doing it's job. Your alternative is just too scary to consider

I'm incredulous! Did you really write that my alternative is just too scary to consider? Do you realize what you just said? Obviously not. so I will tell you. You said that if the truth is too scary, then we prefer to believe the lies. It is beyond my comprehension that an intelliget human being would make so a statement. The truth is the truth and let's see the truth no matter where it takes us because this is the only way possible to make things right.

Now I am going to give you a friendly advisory. If you think what I have said up to now is scary, then before I am done you will be petrified with fear because I have only scratched the surface in consideration of what the Fed has really done to us. They have bankrupted this nation, brought about the economic collapse of the entire world, and used our resources and military to dominate the rest of the world. As bad as this sounds, the is the best part of what the Fed has done and the worst is yet to come.

You have been warned so don't blame me if you have a heart attack.

Last edited:
Yes, what works best is scary because no authoritative dictation happens to fluctuate money/credit supply by a few people. I realize there is a central planner in there begging to come out.

You sound like you are a big fan of Adolph Hitler and Benito Mossolini. Now there's a couple of guys who knew how to keep people in line. :badgrin:

If we tied the value of our currency to the alleged intrinsic value of a rock buried underground, we'd all be better off! Just think, any time things got really bad the government could just dig a deeper hole to move those rocks from one place underground to another.

I like your idea. Anything is better than paying someone real money plus interest in exchange for money they created with the stroke out of thin air. And rightwinger thinks this is good deal for America.

I like your idea. Anything is better than paying someone real money plus interest in exchange for money they created with the stroke out of thin air.

Yeah, think how much better off we'd be if, instead, we paid someone real money plus interest to dig really deep caves, haul one kind of rock out of the ground and put it back underground in a different hole.

What a fantastic use of resources!

You sound like you are a big fan of Adolph Hitler and Benito Mossolini. Now there's a couple of guys who knew how to keep people in line. :badgrin:

this is obviously sarcasm...follow the post Takeastepback is agreeing with you!

this is obviously sarcasm...follow the post Takeastepback is agreeing with you!

I must be showing my age because I read TakesAStepBack posts several times and I still do know quite understand what he is trying to say.

Can you get me the name of his barber? I need a haircut.

Oh! About the human beings "suck" part. I find that to be a little too all encompassing. We are foolish, stupid, self-destructive, greedy, selfish, delusional, etc., but the truth is only some of us "suck".

We have had some very interesting exchanges on this post. However, I think that some of us do not truly understand what is going in regard to the Fed. First of all, the Fed is are not just a contractor providing a service to our government. Instead, it is a legally sanctioned banking cartel that by virtue of the fact that it creates money out thin air that we pay back in real money plus interest, gives it enormous leverage over our government such that, in matters of importance, it calls the shots. This means that the Fed is our real government and the one that we think we have, is merely its puppet.

In a previous post, I called these people villians. However, this is the nicest thing that any knowledgeable person can say about them. They are far worse than villians because they, by neccessity, will destory the people that feed them. Economically speaking we are a doomed nation and so is the rest of the world, not because of what these criminals do, but because of the monetary system they have forced upon us. In order for a debt based monetary system to remain viable and survive for the long term, it must continually grow. In order for such a system to continually grow, the economy tied to it must continually grow. In order for an economy to continually grow, it must have in infinite source of labor and resourses. An infinite source of labor and resources necessitates and infinite planet.

Do you get the picture. We do not live on an infinite planet. Instead, we live on a finite world with a fixed and limited amount of resources. In other words, a debt based monetary system is incompatable with physical reality and doomed to fail. Let me say this again with more emphaisis, IT IS DOOMED TO FAIL NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCK WE DO. And in case anyone is interested, that is exactly what is happening to us and the rest of the world today. And guess What? Remember the real estate crisis that we are presently having? Do you also remember that I said it was artifically created? Do you want to know why? Think about it! If it was done just to make money, why didn't they do it years ago. No, it wasn't necessary done years ago because these people can have all the money they want with the flick of pen. This being the case, the only reason it is happening now is because our economic system is collapseing and these slimeball bastards need to cover their tracks. That right! Its the housing crisis that brought on our economic downturn which tumbled into a total collapse. Don't blame them. They had nothing to do with it.

Let me close by saying, these people are not just villians, instead, they are the personification of evil. And you have heard nothing yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back