It's not my FAULT!! It wasn't ME!!

has any rightwinger ever taken responsibility for crashing our economy?

for starting two unnecessary wars?

Did the Democrats in congress and the senate vote for the war in Iraq.. Unlike Obama , Bush went to Congress before he went to war. They all agreed on the war in Afghanistan which we are still in ..

Obama is not a liar. Two Thumbs, you are a liar. You may not realize it, because Satan is clever. He's been feeding you lies, and you've been falling for the trick.

Two Thumbs, reject Satan. Reject the Republican party, before it's too late for your soul.

Fuck you and your goody-two-shoes attitude.

Obama is a goddamned lying Marxist asshole!

...TOTALLY unfit to be POTUS!

Obama is not a liar. Two Thumbs, you are a liar. You may not realize it, because Satan is clever. He's been feeding you lies, and you've been falling for the trick.

Two Thumbs, reject Satan. Reject the Republican party, before it's too late for your soul.

President Obama, February 2009
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited [deficit 2008 $ 459 billion] in half by the end of my first term in office." [That would be $230 billion]
That's why today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited by half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy - it will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we have long neglected but i refuse to leave our children with a debt they can not repay. And that means taking responsibility right now in this administration, for getting our spending under control."

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-in-22009-i-am-pledging-to-cut-the-deficit-we-inherited-by-half-by-the-end-of-my-first-term/question-2859475/

But the Reality is Obama's deficits have been:
Recent US Federal Deficit Numbers
  • FY 2012: $1,089 billion
  • FY 2011: $1,300 billion
  • FY 2010: $1,293 billion
  • FY 2009: $1,413 billion
Total of $5 trillion in deficits since Obama made that promise to cut in half the $459 billion deficit...

Satan made him do it I'm SURE... He PLEDGED to cut the deficit.. HE didn't HE INCREASED it by 1,000%!!!!!

This is what young children cry once they have been caught doing something wrong.

As parents, we need to correct that situation so that it doesn't continue and the child learns that it can lie to get out of any situation.

Could someone tell me what obama has accepted the blame for?
Or
When the media has cornered him for lying?

And when you can't come up with a single instance or two, ask yourself;

Do I really want a spoiled child running the country?

Bush III.

This is what young children cry once they have been caught doing something wrong.

As parents, we need to correct that situation so that it doesn't continue and the child learns that it can lie to get out of any situation.

Or

Bush III.

Oh that is such bullshit. Bush till he got lyme disease was truly doing the best he could at the time.

You could tell the moment GH took over for him. I'm still pissed that you (not you personally) allowed a sitting President who would literally be stoned out of his mind being on the treatments for lyme disease to still be in charge of running the nation.

Come on. Shouldn't there be some protocols in place?

has any rightwinger ever taken responsibility for crashing our economy?

for starting two unnecessary wars?

Did the Democrats in congress and the senate vote for the war in Iraq.. Unlike Obama , Bush went to Congress before he went to war. They all agreed on the war in Afghanistan which we are still in ..

Yup. A fact the left likes to forget.

Oh and BTW both parties crashed the economy. Another fact the left likes to forget.

Buuuuuusssssshhhhh.

Or

president obama is that you?

:offtopic:

So

Do you support a person that refuses to accept responsibility for their actions?

Keep in mind, obama is not a child, and he is not running for Class President.

Would you accept these actions for your kids or grandkids?

Who cares if its off topic. Its the same game you people do when someone asks about romney.

Man up and answer my original question.

No one else can. Not one liberal can do it.

why?

B/c they would have to face the facts and truth about how childish they are.

I went through all the responses and didn't see that Grandma answered you....maybe you should ask her again? She must not have her hearing aids in! Lol!

So, YOU know it's Satan that is directing us to vote for Romney? Have you ever maybe thought it's Satan that's in YOUR head and lying to you? Obama is FOR everything that the Bible speaks against. I think maybe you're a little mixed up.

Tell Satan OUT WITH YOU SATAN...NO MORE OF YOUR LIES!
God will open your eyes....just try it.

:)

LOL...Satan? Wow, there's a new twist from the loony left.

Well then start your own thread....

okay okay stop with the cute avie....

we're all out here wanting to kill satan but you have that cutie patoutie kitten going.

can you switch to something else you are messing up the works here girl....:eusa_angel::lol:

LOL...Satan? Wow, there's a new twist from the loony left.

We know where Satan is from.

So, YOU know it's Satan that is directing us to vote for Romney? Have you ever maybe thought it's Satan that's in YOUR head and lying to you? Obama is FOR everything that the Bible speaks against. I think maybe you're a little mixed up.

Tell Satan OUT WITH YOU SATAN...NO MORE OF YOUR LIES!
God will open your eyes....just try it.

:)

I always hold on to Ephesians. No one can touch you. You rock with the Lord. No one can touch you. Jehovah rocks you. Your world becomes.

Forum List

Back