It's not my FAULT!! It wasn't ME!!

The same questions could be asked of Romney. And he would never answer.

:offtopic:

So

Do you support a person that refuses to accept responsibility for their actions?

Keep in mind, obama is not a child, and he is not running for Class President.

Would you accept these actions for your kids or grandkids?

Who cares if its off topic. Its the same game you people do when someone asks about romney.

The 07-09 Great Republican Recession was curtailed in June of 09 with positive GDP (Growth) with uninterrupted positive GDP since that time to the present quarter.

When inflation is going up faster than GDP, is it really growth, or is just the same stuf costing more?

The same questions could be asked of Romney. And he would never answer.

So

Do you support a person that refuses to accept responsibility for their actions?

Who cares if its off topic. Its the same game you people do when someone asks about romney.

Man up and answer my original question.

No one else can. Not one liberal can do it.

why?

B/c they would have to face the facts and truth about how childish they are.

In the foreign policy debate Obama said “First of all, the sequester is not something I proposed, it’s something that Congress proposed,” Obama said. “It will not happen.”

The proposal for sequestration originated in the White House, so stated in Bob Woodwards book, the background for which was developed from interviews with WH staff. Obama told a "bald faced lie" of convenience, and furthermore he signed the bill into law, so he is saying he will not obey the law and/or he is throwing away his bargaining chip with republicans to make a debating point.

MORE

Last edited:
Hiya, hack

That Benghazi thing sure is bugging you, isn't it.

:)

I'll assume you are talking to me.

Yes, when the Pres knows about an attack and then decides to get a good night sleep, and once caught, passes the blame, again.

yea

At some point you would think liberals would learn that they support a spoiled child. But they don't, so they/you are here for my amusement, and nothing more.

man up, if you can, and answer my original question.

So

why?

because thats how the game is played now. Nobody answers to their lies and failures. Everyone is buddy buddy these days with government and media. They are not going to cut off their foot in order to score a point.

sorry its a silly OP to begin with.

why?

because thats how the game is played now. Nobody answers to their lies and failures. Everyone is buddy buddy these days with government and media. They are not going to cut off their foot in order to score a point.

Are you actually admitting that the media is covering for obama?

:confused::eek::shock::eek::confused:

why?

sure, they all cover for each other, Even fox news does this as well. We live in a world where nobody has to answer for things any longer. The idea you stumbled on sometype of OMG Obama is an asshole, is well laughable.

sure, they all cover for each other, Even fox news does this as well. We live in a world where nobody has to answer for things any longer. The idea you stumbled on sometype of OMG Obama is an asshole, is well laughable.

I didn't say obama was an asshole inthisthread

I said he gets to act like a spoiled child and is never called on it.

think about it;

A spoiled child is running the country.

I didn't say obama was an asshole inthisthread

I said he gets to act like a spoiled child and is never called on it.

think about it;

A spoiled child is running the country.

i got your point the first time, and i told you it doesnt matter. The samething will happen if mittens wins.

Obama is not a liar.

Obama IS a liar, and you are a mindless drone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8R5GvwUFU8&feature=player_embedded]WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube[/ame]

Two Thumbs, you are a liar. You may not realize it, because Satan is clever. He's been feeding you lies, and you've been falling for the trick.

So, Obama is Jesus and those who oppose your little tin god are working for Satan?

Yeah, Obamabots ARE that fucking insane...

Two Thumbs, reject Satan. Reject the Republican party, before it's too late for your soul.

Obamabot, reject drugs, and the insanity they've left you with.

has any rightwinger ever taken responsibility for crashing our economy?

for starting two unnecessary wars?

Without debating whether retaliation for 9/11 was right or wrong, when your little tin god came to power, the Taliban was defeated and retreating into Pakistan. Four years later, America is defeated and we are retreating, leaving Afghanistan right back in the hands of the Taliban. Obama's retreat in Afghanistan means that Americans died for nothing in this war.

Forum List

Back