It's not my FAULT!! It wasn't ME!!

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
This is what young children cry once they have been caught doing something wrong.

As parents, we need to correct that situation so that it doesn't continue and the child learns that it can lie to get out of any situation.

Could someone tell me what obama has accepted the blame for?
Or
When the media has cornered him for lying?

And when you can't come up with a single instance or two, ask yourself;

Do I really want a spoiled child running the country?

The same questions could be asked of Romney. And he would never answer.

:offtopic:

So

Do you support a person that refuses to accept responsibility for their actions?

Keep in mind, obama is not a child, and he is not running for Class President.

Would you accept these actions for your kids or grandkids?

Obama is not a liar. Two Thumbs, you are a liar. You may not realize it, because Satan is clever. He's been feeding you lies, and you've been falling for the trick.

Two Thumbs, reject Satan. Reject the Republican party, before it's too late for your soul.

Obama is not a liar. Two Thumbs, you are a liar. You may not realize it, because Satan is clever. He's been feeding you lies, and you've been falling for the trick.

Two Thumbs, reject Satan. Reject the Republican party, before it's too late for your soul.

I haven't been a rep in a long time.

obama chants job creation.

It's utter bullshit, since 9.2 million more are jobless today, than 4 years ago.

The debts $16 Trillion, and he still blames Bush.

I don't expect you to care, I just want you to know I think very little of a group that would defend such childish behavior.

I haven't been a rep in a long time.

obama chants job creation.

It's utter bullshit, since 9.2 million more are jobless today, than 4 years ago.

The debts $16 Trillion, and he still blames Bush.

I don't expect you to care, I just want you to know I think very little of a group that would defend such childish behavior.
oh, and I noticed you failed to answer the question.

The same questions could be asked of Romney. And he would never answer.

Romney has accepted responsibility for the things he has done. Ran a company that helped start companies that employ thousands of people, Brought the Olympics in on time and under budget. Name ONE thing Obama has accomplished in his life that he could be proud of.

Even when he says he takes responsibility he doesn't take responsibility. The secretary of state took responsibility for the disaster at Benghazi but she really didn't and then when president Hussein saw that Hillary dodged the bullet he took responsibility for Benghazi during the debate but he bobbed and weaved and pretended it was Fox's responsibility for uncovering the mess.

But the things you rant about are all the fault of the conservatives. Only a liar would claim otherwise. I can do the math. You can't fool me by lying about it again and again, so don't even try. I will not deny reality just because reality makes you angry.

Why won't you take responsiblity for the catastrophe your policies caused? Like you said, children are taught better. By your own admission, you are acting like some crybaby spoiled child. Given the immaturity you display here, the way you refuse to accept responsiblity for the mess you caused, why should anyone consider you to be anything but a child?

The 07-09 Great Republican Recession was curtailed in June of 09 with positive GDP (Growth) with uninterrupted positive GDP since that time to the present quarter.

has any rightwinger ever taken responsibility for crashing our economy?

for starting two unnecessary wars?

Fuck you bitch from hell.

Two unnecessary wars? Hah you show your left wing bullshit out the ying yang.

What did you want the president to do after being attacked? Hey idiot lets dance.

Did you want President Bush just to apologize like Bam Bam does?

That? You want it? President Bush going I'm so sorry we might have insulted you somewhere some how and it's ok that you killed all my people because some one made a video?

That's what your pig of a president did. You are disgusting.

But the things you rant about are all the fault of the conservatives. Only a liar would claim otherwise. I can do the math. You can't fool me by lying about it again and again, so don't even try. I will not deny reality just because reality makes you angry.

Why won't you take responsiblity for the catastrophe your policies caused? Like you said, children are taught better. By your own admission, you are acting like some crybaby spoiled child. Given the immaturity you display here, the way you refuse to accept responsiblity for the mess you caused, why should anyone consider you to be anything but a child?

I accept responsibility

Only a child blames it all on someone else.

Like you.

Oh won't this be fun.

Any time any place.

Forum List

Back