it's not just the tea party giving Patriots a bad name

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
it's not just the tea party giving Patriots a bad name...anymore!

tombrady.png

"Tom Brady - b/c it's not just the tea party giving Patriots a bad name." ~ John Fugelsang

it's not just the tea party giving Patriots a bad name...anymore!

tombrady.png

"Tom Brady - b/c it's not just the tea party giving Patriots a bad name." ~ John Fugelsang

:up::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

they need to have another face there with Belicheats nose growing as well.hee hee

Yeah I really like this caption by the NY TIMES.lol

Tom Brady s Deflategate - Photos - Sports scandals throughout history - NY Daily News

where it REALLY gets funny though is Bradys own idol Joe Montana has come out and called him a cheater.How embarrassing and humiliating is that? lol

Tom Brady s idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback for Deflategate Daily Mail Online

Man if my own idol came out and called me a cheater,I would be too embarrassed to show myself in public again if I was a public figure like Brady is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

that follows don shula calling his coach BeliCHEAT.:lmao:

Rodney Harrison calls Don Shula s Beli-cheat remarks disrespectful - CBSSports.com

seems the truth hurts rodneys feelings that he played for a cheater.lol

the patriots newest scandal rivals the black sox scandal.:lmao:

Last edited:
oh stuff it.

you people wouldn't know a patriot or anyone from the tea party if they kicked you in the ass..

No one is buying your all weak and feeble attempt of resurrecting the Tea party, or anyone else. they are focused squarely on you hateful Democrats/progressives.

screw the football team

so suck it up it's coming your way

must be another belicheat/brady worshipper^ butthurt how they have been exposed for the cheaters and liars they are.:biggrin:

You voted this nasty party into Minority and out of control of Congress under that nasty thug Obama in only SIX YEARS. so keep notes.. they haven't learned a thing

they can't even post on freaking football without running down a large portion of you The American Citizen in this country....

time to kick them all THE WAY out of our live come 2016

Last edited:
You voted this nasty party into Minority and out of control of Congress under that nasty thug Obama in only SIX YEARS. so keep notes.. they haven't learned a thing

they can't even post on freaking football without running down a large portion of you The American Citizen in this country....

And that's all you people are concerned with. Attack..attack..attack. In the meantime America is deteriorating because what you are NOT concerned with is the country..only your party. You are petty and small minded. You don't look past your nasty little pissant approach to see what the result is in the governments ability to function. You wildly over estimate the country's desire to follow you straight to hell to win your made up crusades. As I have pointed out many times ..stupidity is the true evil and it abounds in the new republican party. You Stefunny are just a talking puppet constantly trying to sell the "evil liberal" montra. It's way past old. You only read and listen to those you agree with. You don't know any evil "liberals. You only take your control agent's word for it. You make up the most petty shit imaginable and claim it is the worst thing that anyone has ever done. You are too stupid to step back and see what you are doing. To a reasonable intelligent person your constant personal attacks are less than hollow. They are the true evil in American politics.

And that's all you people are concerned with. Attack..attack..attack. In the meantime America is deteriorating because what you are NOT concerned with is the country..only your party. You are petty and small minded. You don't look past your nasty little pissant approach to see what the result is in the governments ability to function. You wildly over estimate the country's desire to follow you straight to hell to win your made up crusades. As I have pointed out many times ..stupidity is the true evil and it abounds in the new republican party. You Stefunny are just a talking puppet constantly trying to sell the "evil liberal" montra. It's way past old. You only read and listen to those you agree with. You don't know any evil "liberals. You only take your control agent's word for it. You make up the most petty shit imaginable and claim it is the worst thing that anyone has ever done. You are too stupid to step back and see what you are doing. To a reasonable intelligent person your constant personal attacks are less than hollow. They are the true evil in American politics.

oh shut, you should be pissed at the op. He's the one who brought POLITICS into it. Now go take a damn chill pill. You are no better than he is. so shoot the high horsey

must be another belicheat/brady worshipper^ butthurt how they have been exposed for the cheaters and liars they are.:biggrin:

Ever since Malcom Butler's interception near the end of Super Bowl 49, I've given Butler credit for making a phenomenal play but-----but with the revelations this week about the systemic cheating by the Patriot organization (all the way from the ball boys to...who knows how far up the organization) I'm starting to wonder.

Consider...during the regular season the slant was run from the one, or inside the one 108 times with 0 (zero) interceptions. Those are pretty good odds if you're a coach sending in a play via their "secure" intercom system but now-----but now with the Patriots showing themselves to be cheaters, I for one can't be sure the Patriots didn't intercept the transmission between Coach Bevell and Russell Wilson or perhaps the Patriots' industrial spies stole a playbook with notes about what play(s) to call when inside the one with limited time - i.e. making for a three play series instead of a two play series.

I'm not saying that's what happened but-----but 108 straight times in the NFL this past year the cornerback was not-NOT alert enough to step in front of a slanting receiver, so I'm just asking, is it even possible for a rookie cornerback to make such a phenomenal play without prior knowledge of the offensive play call? - if rookies want to play a sophomore season, rookies seldom improvise outside the defensive play their coach has called.

oh stuff it.

you people wouldn't know a patriot or anyone from the tea party if they kicked you in the ass..

No one is buying your all weak and feeble attempt of resurrecting the Tea party, or anyone else. they are focused squarely on you hateful Democrats/progressives.

screw the football team

so suck it up it's coming your way
Lol so many gems in this post. Especially accusing the OP of "resurrecting the Tea party." :rofl:

Even better! You must've had time to pound a few aerosol cans in-between posts! :rofl:

Ever since Malcom Butler's interception near the end of Super Bowl 49, I've given Butler credit for making a phenomenal play but-----but with the revelations this week about the systemic cheating by the Patriot organization (all the way from the ball boys to...who knows how far up the organization) I'm starting to wonder.

Consider...during the regular season the slant was run from the one, or inside the one 108 times with 0 (zero) interceptions. Those are pretty good odds if you're a coach sending in a play via their "secure" intercom system but now-----but now with the Patriots showing themselves to be cheaters, I for one can't be sure the Patriots didn't intercept the transmission between Coach Bevell and Russell Wilson or perhaps the Patriots' industrial spies stole a playbook with notes about what play(s) to call when inside the one with limited time - i.e. making for a three play series instead of a two play series.

I'm not saying that's what happened but-----but 108 straight times in the NFL this past year the cornerback was not-NOT alert enough to step in front of a slanting receiver, so I'm just asking, is it even possible for a rookie cornerback to make such a phenomenal play without prior knowledge of the offensive play call? - if rookies want to play a sophomore season, rookies seldom improvise outside the defensive play their coach has called.
What "happened" was that Butler knocked Lockette down before the ball got there. It should have been half the distance to the goal and an automatic first down for the Seahawks at that point. The Patriots didn't cheat exactly on that play. The refs "cheated" for them. If you think I'm just whining take a look at the play. Tell me that Lockette doesn't get flat clocked before he even has a chance to touch the ball.

What "happened" was that Butler knocked Lockette down before the ball got there. It should have been half the distance to the goal and an automatic first down for the Seahawks at that point. The Patriots didn't cheat exactly on that play. The refs "cheated" for them. If you think I'm just whining take a look at the play. Tell me that Lockette doesn't get flat clocked before he even has a chance to touch the ball.

I agree and-----and I've watched that play numerous times with various talking heads commenting and not once have I heard a commentator say Lockette got blasted BEFORE the ball arrived but-----but everyone in the sports bar I was watching Super Bowl 49 at called it as it was happening but...

memories of Super Bowl XL

Another Seattle butthurt thread. Do you guys ever stop crying?

Both have a right to equal access to the ball, the contact was shoulder to shoulder. It is not a foul. Nowhere did Butler push or shove Lockett.

This is why living around Seahawk fans is so annoying, they do no wrong it is always someone else's fault.

Last edited:

oh shut, you should be pissed at the op. He's the one who brought POLITICS into it. Now go take a damn chill pill. You are no better than he is. so shoot the high horsey

this gal needs to look in the mirror when telling someone they need to take a chill pill the fact SHE is the one getting all worked up and bent out of shape over her idols being exposed.:rolleyes-41:

this is all in good fun and like so many brady/belicheat apologists,she is going into meltdown mode over a simple joke and she says HUGGY needs to take a chill pill? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::biggrin::rolleyes-41::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really hate having to agree with you here Huggy but you really did nail it on everything you said to her and take this hypocrite to school. She is such a hypocrite its unreal.

This lying troll is the one that brought politics into this not the OP.Star was just making this thread all in good fun.,thats all this is all about is just in good fun and these Brady/Belicheat worshippers take everything so damn serious and get worked up over the tiniest little bashing of their idols,they cannot handle any kind of bashing of those two guys.,they act like they are their dad and uncle or something.:rolleyes-41:

She has me on ignore because I took her to school a long time ago how her idol Reagan at the time,was the most corrupt president ever in our history.

she has me on ignore because of the combination of my user name but more importantly,because of how i handed here ass to her on a platter that reagan at the time was the most corrupt president ever that ran the country.Obama like every president since Reagan is just following the lead of what reagan got started. Reagan was the grandfather of the destruction of america and she cannot handle that little fact.

post this link for her how reagan got the ball rolling on running america and I guarantee you,she'll add you to ignore as well.:lmao:

Bernie Sanders Shows How Reagan Helped Destroy The Middle Class

Last edited:

I agree and-----and I've watched that play numerous times with various talking heads commenting and not once have I heard a commentator say Lockette got blasted BEFORE the ball arrived but-----but everyone in the sports bar I was watching Super Bowl 49 at called it as it was happening but...

memories of Super Bowl XL

It's no surprise the media doesnt mention how the refs cheated for the patriots with that play.

Everytime ESPN talks about Belicheat being the greatest coach of all time they leave out the key fact that it was Brady who came along and saved his ass from the toilet.

that before that,he was the coach of the cleveland browns for five years and had only one winning season the entire time there.His fourth year he had a winning season and then his final season he went back to being a loser again.lol then his first year as patriots coach with drew bledsoe as his quarterback,he had another losing season.

Brady-"who he did not even think was good enough to be the starter yet his second season,only getting the nod when his coach had no choice but to put him in as a starter when bledsoe got hurt in like the fourth game in the season." comes along and starts winning games for them and saves his ass from the toilet,now ALL OF A SUDDEN BELCHEAT IS A GREAT COACH? thats funny stuff.:biggrin:

the talking heads of the media dont really think believe that.They just have to kiss Belicheats ass because if they dont,he doesnt grant them interviews with his players.My talk radio station doesnt hold back those facts,they bring that up because they dont care if Belicheat hates them or not.lol

they dont care if they dont get to interview the patriot players so they are not biased about him like the mainstream talking heads are.

The refs rigged the playoff game against the raiders so they could go to the superbowl that year with the worst call in NFL playoff history the bullshit tuck rule they invented,as well as making three horrible calls that went against the raiders in that game and not making one single bad call against the patriots either by the way so its not one bit at all of a surprise the officials rigged this game as well.these games are so much rigged the NFL is a joke.

Oh well,the pats have now joined the ranks of barry bonds and roger clemons.people who had to cheat and lie their way to achieve greatness and like those two,will also have an asterisk next to their names in the NFL pro football hall of SHAME.:biggrin:

Last edited:

that video just proves that the officials are in krafts pocket and do their best to rig games to fit the needs of the patriots.Thats one more example how another post season game was rigged for them to win by the officials.

just like the bullshit tuck rule against the raiders they invented on the spot as well as making three horriblel calls against them that affected the outcome of the game and did not make one bad call against the pats so they could advance to the superbowl that year.

the fact that this year it now became a day and age where the defenders are flagged because they are not allowed to touch the receivers practically,its so obvious the refs rig games for them to win as they did the tuck rule game.

any other team that did that in the superbowl,they would have made the right call and thrown the yellow flag for pass interference and pooper here can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is knowing this little truth here he cannot get around.:biggrin:

This like the Golden Tate Packer game catch, both players made a play for the ball, the contact was shoulder contact and is not a penalty.

But stupid asses like fuckin 911 fuck job no nothing of football yet pretend to know what the fuck they are talking about.

What I find funny is the DUMBSHIT is now saying the NFL is fixed, yet he then says the Pats cheated.

Hey MORON! If they NFL fixes games, what difference does it make it the Pats cheat?

It's all rigged! That's why you are the board laughing stock. You are a real idiot.

Forum List

Back