It's not JUST about Sharpton or Jesse! The Right wing hates ALL black leaders!

"Cosby was wearing his standard uniform—dark sunglasses, loafers, a sweat suit emblazoned with the seal of an institution of higher learning. That night it was the University of Massachusetts, where he’d gotten his doctorate in education 30 years ago. He was preaching from the book of black self-reliance, a gospel that he has spent the past four years carrying across the country in a series of events that he bills as “call-outs.” “My problem,” Cosby told the audience, “is I’m tired of losing to white people. When I say I don’t care about white people, I mean let them say what they want to say. What can they say to me that’s worse than what their grandfather said?"
‘This Is How We Lost to the White Man’ - Atlantic Mobile
Cosby is very pro-black and preaching a rightist message. Self reliance is NOT a leftist value.

RIGHT ON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDASTjBLKts&feature=player_embedded]Everybody Say No To The Negro - YouTube[/ame]

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are dividing America. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

they say that Sharpton and Jesse are race pimps. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are toublemakers. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

The fact is that throughout history, the right wing in America has NEVER and will never like black leaders, accept black leaders and will always denounce them.

Unless, some right winger here can name ONE black leader that is for the black community that they respect. Just ONE. :D
Bill Cosby.

Now go be stupid somewhere else.

Do you even know Bill Cosby's history when it comes to black nationalism?

Who cares.

I don't see him doing Obama's dirty-work.

There are plenty of black people that I respect. The race hustlers and poverty pimps that clain to be "black leaders" are not representative of real black folks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, represent themselves and their own agendas. They do not speak for black people any more than David Duke speaks for white people.

Yet 98% of black Americans vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and 98% will vote for him in 2012, even though you say he's racist. If they support Obama's racism towards whites, cheer OJ's acquittal and believe Zimmerman is guilty of murder, what does that say about "real black folks"?

I've never said that Obama is racist or is racist towards whites.

It is undeniable that Black voters (90% vote D) are the most reliable Democrat voters in the country, but that doesn't mean they are all racists, or supportive of Jackson, Sharpton, et al...

"Cosby was wearing his standard uniform—dark sunglasses, loafers, a sweat suit emblazoned with the seal of an institution of higher learning. That night it was the University of Massachusetts, where he’d gotten his doctorate in education 30 years ago. He was preaching from the book of black self-reliance, a gospel that he has spent the past four years carrying across the country in a series of events that he bills as “call-outs.” “My problem,” Cosby told the audience, “is I’m tired of losing to white people. When I say I don’t care about white people, I mean let them say what they want to say. What can they say to me that’s worse than what their grandfather said?"
‘This Is How We Lost to the White Man’ - Atlantic Mobile
Cosby is very pro-black and preaching a rightist message. Self reliance is NOT a leftist value.

You are right. It's the same message preached by Rev Louis Farakhan. Now research back to the racial revenge movies Cosby financed in the 70's.

Someones feelings are hurt. MLK was an adulterer too as the right wing likes to remind us of that.

Feel better? Want some milk?

Colin Powell remains a LEADER, first military, then Sec. of State.

Great guy but not what I mean. Jordan is great too but also, not what I'm referring too.

I heard several "country folks" wonder in 2000, why Bush didn't "pick" Powell. I think he would have, had Powell had any interest. Of course I know white southerners who voted for Jackson when he ran as "the only one I can trust to protect MY SOCIAL SECURITY"..............

There are plenty of black people that I respect. The race hustlers and poverty pimps that clain to be "black leaders" are not representative of real black folks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, represent themselves and their own agendas. They do not speak for black people any more than David Duke speaks for white people.

Yet 98% of black Americans vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and 98% will vote for him in 2012, even though you say he's racist. If they support Obama's racism towards whites, cheer OJ's acquittal and believe Zimmerman is guilty of murder, what does that say about "real black folks"?

I've never said that Obama is racist or is racist towards whites.

It is undeniable that Black voters (90% vote D) are the most reliable Democrat voters in the country, but that doesn't mean they are all racists, or supportive of Jackson, Sharpton, et al...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8R2PDmbmA]Glenn Beck: President Obama is a racist - YouTube[/ame]

uh huh

Colin Powell remains a LEADER, first military, then Sec. of State.

Great guy but not what I mean. Jordan is great too but also, not what I'm referring too.

I heard several "country folks" wonder in 2000, why Bush didn't "pick" Powell. I think he would have, had Powell had any interest. Of course I know white southerners who voted for Jackson when he ran as "the only one I can trust to protect MY SOCIAL SECURITY"..............

They wondered? I didnt, the answer is plain as the nose on your face. I dont know about that last part tho *shrug*

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are dividing America. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

they say that Sharpton and Jesse are race pimps. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are toublemakers. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

The fact is that throughout history, the right wing in America has NEVER and will never like black leaders, accept black leaders and will always denounce them.

Unless, some right winger here can name ONE black leader that is for the black community that they respect. Just ONE. :D

I was just a little kid when MLK was doing his thing. MLK was more honest than these guys. He wasn't doing attack-dog action for the Democrat Party.

The problem with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton is they lie their asses off and I'm afraid I can't respect that.

Ever read what MLK Jr said about Barry Goldwater and the republican party for choosing Goldwater?

Assist

On social and economic issues, Mr. Goldwater represented an unrealistic conservatism that was totally out of touch with the realities of the twentieth century. The issue of poverty compelled the attention of all citizens of our country. Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.*

In those days they called him a trouble maker. In these times they would just scream "racist".

Bill Cosby.

Yeah - feel the wingnut love:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/88617-bill-cosby-agrees-with-jimmy-carter.html

Four pages in and not one except Bill Cosby...Not the "Blaxploitation" Cosby, Not the "Disrespecting Obama because they are racist" Cosby. Just the wag your finger at black people Cosby. Thats the guy they like.

Isnt it interesting how that works?

:lmao:

race baiter baits by race.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhbxYPTjKE]Barbara Jordan speech at the DNC, 1992 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

:thup: No answerer has no answers

This part of "they" admires Powell, Patrick, and Barbara Lee, etc.

:thup: No answerer has no answers

For you, toots?

No problem. But you are such a transparent race baiting fraud, it is clear that for any person of color mentioned, you will have some rich rhetorical reply along the lines of "Uncle Tom" at the ready. Or some similarly lame lib "rejoinder."

Past Political/Cultural Leader: The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King.

Present Political Leader: Mr. Herman Cain.

Medical Field: Charles R. Drew

Astronaut: Guion S. Bluford

Conservative Politician: Gary A. Franks

Forum List

Back