It's not JUST about Sharpton or Jesse! The Right wing hates ALL black leaders!

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are dividing America. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

they say that Sharpton and Jesse are race pimps. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are toublemakers. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

The fact is that throughout history, the right wing in America has NEVER and will never like black leaders, accept black leaders and will always denounce them.

Unless, some right winger here can name ONE black leader that is for the black community that they respect. Just ONE. :D

Allen West
Condoleeza Rice
Walter E. Williams
Thomas Sowell

Oh wait, those are leaders that happen to be black. They make an effort to lead the entire community, not just the black community.

There are plenty of black people that I respect. The race hustlers and poverty pimps that clain to be "black leaders" are not representative of real black folks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, represent themselves and their own agendas. They do not speak for black people any more than David Duke speaks for white people.

Thanks again for proving the OP. Is there ONE black leader alive that you respect? One guy?

I object to the term "black leader" when associated with race hustlers and poverty pimps like Jackson and Sharpton. I thought I made that clear?

I consider these men to be excellent black role models...

Shelby Steele
Roger W Ferguson
Larry Elder
Don Thompson
Magic Johnson
Colin Powell
Thomas Sowell

This is just a partial list off the top of my head....There are thousands of other real leaders in the black community.

Goddamn, you are hyper sensitive CC. So just because MLK jr had some of the same things said about him, they cant be true of the hair-do and the adulterer?

Explain the logic, Tinfoil?

Someones feelings are hurt. MLK was an adulterer too as the right wing likes to remind us of that.

Feel better? Want some milk?

Colin Powell remains a LEADER, first military, then Sec. of State.

Great guy but not what I mean. Jordan is great too but also, not what I'm referring too.

Allen West
Condoleeza Rice
Walter E. Williams
Thomas Sowell

Oh wait, those are leaders that happen to be black. They make an effort to lead the entire community, not just the black community.

I knew you knew the difference so why you posted those names is beyond me. Not really, you're just being a hack. Thanks.

Allen West
Condoleeza Rice
Walter E. Williams
Thomas Sowell

I knew you knew the difference so why you posted those names is beyond me. Not really, you're just being a hack. Thanks.

Quite an amusing comment coming from you.

kettlecallingpotblack.jpg

Same thing they said about MLK. Thanks for proving my point.

Goddamn, you are hyper sensitive CC. So just because MLK jr had some of the same things said about him, they cant be true of the hair-do and the adulterer?

Someones feelings are hurt. MLK was an adulterer too as the right wing likes to remind us of that.

He made up for it. Jackson and sharpton haven't made up for their sordid pasts.

There are plenty of black people that I respect. The race hustlers and poverty pimps that clain to be "black leaders" are not representative of real black folks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, represent themselves and their own agendas. They do not speak for black people any more than David Duke speaks for white people.

Yet 98% of black Americans vote for Barack Obama in 2008 and 98% will vote for him in 2012, even though you say he's racist. If they support Obama's racism towards whites, cheer OJ's acquittal and believe Zimmerman is guilty of murder, what does that say about "real black folks"?

So Hoover's tapes and photo's he sent to Corretta Scott King were doctored?

Allen West
Condoleeza Rice
Walter E. Williams
Thomas Sowell

You sound hysterical, try to calm down.

According to you...but not others. See the similarities yet? Want me to talk softer to you? I don't want you getting upset.

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are dividing America. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

they say that Sharpton and Jesse are race pimps. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are toublemakers. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

The fact is that throughout history, the right wing in America has NEVER and will never like black leaders, accept black leaders and will always denounce them.

Unless, some right winger here can name ONE black leader that is for the black community that they respect. Just ONE. :D
Bill Cosby.

Now go be stupid somewhere else.

Do you even know Bill Cosby's history when it comes to black nationalism?

According to you...but not others. See the similarities yet? Want me to talk softer to you? I don't want you getting upset.

You can do whatever you want, I don't care. I'm not upset but keep pretending bro.

I was just a little kid when MLK was doing his thing. MLK was more honest than these guys. He wasn't doing attack-dog action for the Democrat Party.

The problem with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton is they lie their asses off and I'm afraid I can't respect that.

THIS REV IS BLACK AND SPEAKS 100% THE TRUTH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrR5lAxXV0]What Every White Person Should Know - YouTube[/ame]

I was just a little kid when MLK was doing his thing. MLK was more honest than these guys. He wasn't doing attack-dog action for the Democrat Party.

The problem with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton is they lie their asses off and I'm afraid I can't respect that.

Ever read what MLK Jr said about Barry Goldwater and the republican party for choosing Goldwater?

Forum List

Back