It's not JUST about Sharpton or Jesse! The Right wing hates ALL black leaders!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
They say that Sharpton and Jesse are dividing America. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

they say that Sharpton and Jesse are race pimps. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are toublemakers. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

The fact is that throughout history, the right wing in America has NEVER and will never like black leaders, accept black leaders and will always denounce them.

Unless, some right winger here can name ONE black leader that is for the black community that they respect. Just ONE. :D

Equating Mlk Jr to those two is despicable. Have you no shame?

I think Colin Powell could have been elected President, had he any desire to run for office. I saw no "right wing" hate of Powell.

Equating Mlk Jr to those two is despicable. Have you no shame?

Have you no point?

I made mine...care to make one of your own?

There's no Black leader that is for the Black community.They are all for themselves only.

Not true....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhbxYPTjKE]Barbara Jordan speech at the DNC, 1992 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HX310_RLOQ]C.L. Bryant Closes Down the 9/12 March on Washington with a Fantastic Speech - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKoIXeBo4DY]Dr. Alveda King Speech at Glenn Beck Rally: "I Too Have a Dream" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
There are plenty of black people that I respect. The race hustlers and poverty pimps that clain to be "black leaders" are not representative of real black folks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, represent themselves and their own agendas. They do not speak for black people any more than David Duke speaks for white people.

The dems were the ones who hated MLK, btw.

Who was a Republican.
"
Character assassination. That's the tactic used by Democrats in the 1960's to
discredit Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. a Republican who was fighting the
Democrats and trying to stop them from denying civil rights to blacks.
The relentless disparagement of Dr. King by Democrats led to his being
physically assaulted and ultimately to his tragic death. In March of 1968, while
referring to Dr. King's leaving Memphis, Tennessee after riots broke out where
a teenager was killed, Democrat Senator Robert Byrd, a former member of the
Ku Klux Klan, called Dr. King a "trouble-maker" who starts trouble, but runs
like a coward after trouble is ignited. A few weeks later, Dr. King returned to
Memphis and was assassinated on April 4, 1968.
Prior to his death, Democrats bombed Dr. King's home several times. The scurrilous efforts by the
Democrats to harm Dr. King included spreading rumors that he was a Communist and accusing him​
of being a womanizer and a plagiarist."

http://images.nbra.info/docs/library/NationalBlackRepublicanAssociation2009/Democrats%20Smeared%20MLK%20in%20the%201960's.pdf

Last edited:
More bullshit from the left! As for Jackson and Sharpton, if thats the best you have then then your doomed. To compare Jackson and Sharpton to Martin Luther King is a disgrace, dishonor to the man, and his reputation.

There are plenty of black people that I respect. The race hustlers and poverty pimps that clain to be "black leaders" are not representative of real black folks. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, represent themselves and their own agendas. They do not speak for black people any more than David Duke speaks for white people.

Thanks again for proving the OP. Is there ONE black leader alive that you respect? One guy?

One of The most important "black leaders" of all was a white republican.

There's no Black leader that is for the Black community.They are all for themselves only.

Same thing they said about MLK. Thanks for proving my point.

Goddamn, you are hyper sensitive CC. So just because MLK jr had some of the same things said about him, they cant be true of the hair-do and the adulterer?

Explain the logic, Tinfoil?

Someones feelings are hurt. MLK was an adulterer too as the right wing likes to remind us of that.

Feel better? Want some milk?

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are dividing America. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

they say that Sharpton and Jesse are race pimps. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

They say that Sharpton and Jesse are toublemakers. Thats the same thing they said about MLK

The fact is that throughout history, the right wing in America has NEVER and will never like black leaders, accept black leaders and will always denounce them.

Unless, some right winger here can name ONE black leader that is for the black community that they respect. Just ONE. :D
Bill Cosby.

Now go be stupid somewhere else.

Last edited:
Same thing they said about MLK. Thanks for proving my point.

Goddamn, you are hyper sensitive CC. So just because MLK jr had some of the same things said about him, they cant be true of the hair-do and the adulterer?

Explain the logic, Tinfoil?

Someones feelings are hurt. MLK was an adulterer too as the right wing likes to remind us of that.

Feel better? Want some milk?

Colin Powell remains a LEADER, first military, then Sec. of State.

Forum List

Back