“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

Because he is the president and has way too much responsibility he isn’t qualified to have. He lacks the basic intelligence and emotional maturity for the job. There’s no getting around that.

What there is no getting around is that he's doing a better job than the last three Presidents we've had. Statistics don't lie.
Like what? Job growth? That’s been happening ever since mid 2009? The longest stretch of job growth a president has ever presided over? Trump inherited that. The stock market was already doing well. Corporate profits were at an all time high under Obama as they are now. GDP growth was slow under Obama and that hasn’t changed under Trump. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3 even if the debt doubled. Trump has exploded the deficit and is on track to add more to the debt than Obama. That’s what happens when you cut taxes but not any spending.

Let me sum this up another way: Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency and Trump inherited the continued job growth. A recession (primarily not Trump’s fault) is going to happen in the coming months.

It must be going to happen in the coming months. After all, I've been hearing that for three years now.

The jobs created under DumBama were crap jobs. That's why welfare rolls rose under him and pretty much stayed there. You can't name one thing that DumBama did that contributed to job growth. So the economy didn't get better because of him, it got better in spite of him. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII. You'd have a hell of a time making the case that the most anti-business President in our lifetime was responsible for any job growth.

Median household income hit a new high under Trump, something that never happened under DumBama. In fact it decreased during his first couple years in office, and stated that way until half-way through his second term. If not for the fuel price reduction (which he had nothing to do with) it probably would have stayed there until the end of his second term. But people finally had some extra money to circulate in the economy and that's when things actually started to improve.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?
Lol you’re basing this quality of jobs created under Obama vs Trump on absolutely nothing and it’s stupid.

Obama’s policies definitely did influence the economy for the better. The stimulus package is the primary reason why the recession ended and the economy began creating jobs. You keep pretending the unprecedented string of job growth under Obama somehow isn’t significant and it’s disingenuous and stupid. The recession ended once the stimulus package came into effect. According to the CBO, it created or saved 3 million private jobs.

Estimated Impact of the Stimulus Package on Employment and Economic Output | Congressional Budget Office

How it did this is simple. Because of the extension of unemployment benefits given to the millions who abruptly lost their jobs, consumer demand spiked intensely.

Utter bull. The so-called stimulus plan didn't stimulate anything. How is keeping people out of work helping the economy?

Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make that harder or easier for them to accomplish. So tell me how DumBama made that easier for them to do. Was it adding more expensive and intrusive regulations on them? Saddling them with Commie Care and fines? Increasing their energy costs? Higher taxes? What????

The truth of the matter is the economy was saved by the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market called quantitive easing. If not for that, DumBama would have sent us into a depression like we've never seen before.
Okay for one thing, people weren’t kept out of work by unemployment benefits. Research shows unemployment benefits won’t keep people out of work because of how low the benefits are. When those 8 million people lost their jobs, the positions were GONE. Okay they didn’t go to anyone else. That means those people who depended on that job that had that pay were suddenly on their ass. So when the unemployment benefits were given to these people, they spent that money immediately on essentials like food, clothing, utilities, and shelter. That sudden boost in consumer spending - the driving force of the economy - created economic growth and helped to create jobs. What republicans are too stupid to understand or simply don’t care like the ones in power is that tax cuts to rich people don’t generate economic growth. Why? Because they are already wealthier than ever before. They don’t need to invest in labor. They just keep the money the saved. There was no point in investing because of how fat those cats already are.

Aren’t you curious why economic growth under Bush was so pathetic despite those big tax cuts? It’s because they are a joke that republicans voters fall for. Aren’t you also curious why Obama presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history?

What there is no getting around is that he's doing a better job than the last three Presidents we've had. Statistics don't lie.
Like what? Job growth? That’s been happening ever since mid 2009? The longest stretch of job growth a president has ever presided over? Trump inherited that. The stock market was already doing well. Corporate profits were at an all time high under Obama as they are now. GDP growth was slow under Obama and that hasn’t changed under Trump. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3 even if the debt doubled. Trump has exploded the deficit and is on track to add more to the debt than Obama. That’s what happens when you cut taxes but not any spending.

Let me sum this up another way: Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency and Trump inherited the continued job growth. A recession (primarily not Trump’s fault) is going to happen in the coming months.

It must be going to happen in the coming months. After all, I've been hearing that for three years now.

The jobs created under DumBama were crap jobs. That's why welfare rolls rose under him and pretty much stayed there. You can't name one thing that DumBama did that contributed to job growth. So the economy didn't get better because of him, it got better in spite of him. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII. You'd have a hell of a time making the case that the most anti-business President in our lifetime was responsible for any job growth.

Median household income hit a new high under Trump, something that never happened under DumBama. In fact it decreased during his first couple years in office, and stated that way until half-way through his second term. If not for the fuel price reduction (which he had nothing to do with) it probably would have stayed there until the end of his second term. But people finally had some extra money to circulate in the economy and that's when things actually started to improve.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?
Lol you’re basing this quality of jobs created under Obama vs Trump on absolutely nothing and it’s stupid.

Obama’s policies definitely did influence the economy for the better. The stimulus package is the primary reason why the recession ended and the economy began creating jobs. You keep pretending the unprecedented string of job growth under Obama somehow isn’t significant and it’s disingenuous and stupid. The recession ended once the stimulus package came into effect. According to the CBO, it created or saved 3 million private jobs.

Estimated Impact of the Stimulus Package on Employment and Economic Output | Congressional Budget Office

How it did this is simple. Because of the extension of unemployment benefits given to the millions who abruptly lost their jobs, consumer demand spiked intensely.

Utter bull. The so-called stimulus plan didn't stimulate anything. How is keeping people out of work helping the economy?

Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make that harder or easier for them to accomplish. So tell me how DumBama made that easier for them to do. Was it adding more expensive and intrusive regulations on them? Saddling them with Commie Care and fines? Increasing their energy costs? Higher taxes? What????

The truth of the matter is the economy was saved by the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market called quantitive easing. If not for that, DumBama would have sent us into a depression like we've never seen before.
Okay for one thing, people weren’t kept out of work by unemployment benefits. Research shows unemployment benefits won’t keep people out of work because of how low the benefits are. When those 8 million people lost their jobs, the positions were GONE. Okay they didn’t go to anyone else. That means those people who depended on that job that had that pay were suddenly on their ass. So when the unemployment benefits were given to these people, they spent that money immediately on essentials like food, clothing, utilities, and shelter. That sudden boost in consumer spending - the driving force of the economy - created economic growth and helped to create jobs. What republicans are too stupid to understand or simply don’t care like the ones in power is that tax cuts to rich people don’t generate economic growth. Why? Because they are already wealthier than ever before. They don’t need to invest in labor. They just keep the money the saved. There was no point in investing because of how fat those cats already are.

Aren’t you curious why economic growth under Bush was so pathetic despite those big tax cuts? It’s because they are a joke that republicans voters fall for. Aren’t you also curious why Obama presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history?

I told you why, you just refuse to listen to facts.

Bush did a pretty good job with the economy up until the housing crises. Tax cuts worked the first time around. And remember, DumBama never faced the worst attack on our country in history. Bush did, and in spite of that, he still repaired America.

Unemployment can pay pretty good depending on what state you live in. During that time, my neighbor stayed on unemployment for two years. He worked a little under the table here and there like a lot of people. When his last week was up, he took a job with his brother-in-law that was there for him all along.

There is no sudden burst with essentials because you will get those essentials with or without government assistance. I'm a truck driver, and I spend my days in industrial areas. There were jobs around, but probably not great paying. If people didn't have food stamps and unemployment, they would have taken those jobs, just not have any residual income to circulate in the economy.

If you think unemployment does what you say it does, why don't we all go on unemployment and see how great we can make our economy.

Santa Clause is guilty of a quid pro quo because he gives folks gifts in exchange for good behavior!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

"Breaking news: A majority of House lawmakers have said they plan to support both articles of impeachment against President Trump, according to an analysis by The Wa Post. No Republicans have said they will break ranks in the full House vote, which is expected Wednesday."

i love the letter Trump sent to that hate filled Pelosi bitch. It was a big "fuck you and the horse you rode in on".

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf

giphy.gif

I told you why, you just refuse to listen to facts.

Bush did a pretty good job with the economy up until the housing crises. Tax cuts worked the first time around. And remember, DumBama never faced the worst attack on our country in history. Bush did, and in spite of that, he still repaired America.

Unemployment can pay pretty good depending on what state you live in. During that time, my neighbor stayed on unemployment for two years. He worked a little under the table here and there like a lot of people. When his last week was up, he took a job with his brother-in-law that was there for him all along.

There is no sudden burst with essentials because you will get those essentials with or without government assistance. I'm a truck driver, and I spend my days in industrial areas. There were jobs around, but probably not great paying. If people didn't have food stamps and unemployment, they would have taken those jobs, just not have any residual income to circulate in the economy.

If you think unemployment does what you say it does, why don't we all go on unemployment and see how great we can make our economy.
I never said going on unemployment was some cure-all economic solution. It was a specific, temporary measure. That’s it. It served its purpose. I sure as hell don’t think it’s necessary to put in place without a recession In place.

ugh. I really can’t stand this lack objectivity you have about republicans and democrats. Bush’s economy was complete shit. I’m not saying other factors such as 9/11 weren’t at play, but his economy was shit. His job growth was shit. His tax cuts achieved nothing but blow up the deficit.

it’s not like I pretend the economy under Obama was perfect because of course it wasn’t.

Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced

"Breaking news: A majority of House lawmakers have said they plan to support both articles of impeachment against President Trump, according to an analysis by The Wa Post. No Republicans have said they will break ranks in the full House vote, which is expected Wednesday."
Dems will pay a price for this in November.

Trump has attacked Speaker Pelosi and the impeachment inquiry over 35 times today on Twitter

Forum List

Back