It's not Class War it's Class Genocide.

Why do GOPers hate the middle class?

dudramaqueencopy0se.jpg

How can there be class genocide in a society that is not based on class? We were not, are not, and will never be a class based society. Get the fuck over yourselves and stop falling for bullshit from politicians. I swear to God, those people play you people (and by you people I mean everyone - either side - who whines about 'class') like a bunch of fucking fiddles. Stop dancing to their tune and learn to think critically for youselves. I don't care what conclusion you reach - as long as it is your own and not some regurgitated bullshit.

Are you kidding me? everything we do in this country is based on how much you make. From dating to getting a car loan. I already told you insulting someone doesn't make your point any more valid or doesn't intimidate anyone.
Which particular The Man is keeping you down?

I simply have to know:

What is middle class?

What makes a person Middle class?

How many Americans are Middle class?

How many are in a poorer class?

How many are just filthy fucking rich and disgusting (according to the obviously poor liberals)

How can there be class genocide in a society that is not based on class? We were not, are not, and will never be a class based society. Get the fuck over yourselves and stop falling for bullshit from politicians. I swear to God, those people play you people (and by you people I mean everyone - either side - who whines about 'class') like a bunch of fucking fiddles. Stop dancing to their tune and learn to think critically for youselves. I don't care what conclusion you reach - as long as it is your own and not some regurgitated bullshit.

Are you kidding me? everything we do in this country is based on how much you make. From dating to getting a car loan. I already told you insulting someone doesn't make your point any more valid or doesn't intimidate anyone.
Which particular The Man is keeping you down?

What? you want a name?

Interesting that the accusers here fail to define the middle class. The class which they are so concerned with. And here I always thought they were all for saving the poor.....

Interesting that the accusers here fail to define the middle class. The class which they are so concerned with. And here I always thought they were all for saving the poor.....

Middle Class is the class between the upper class and the working class. Did you have a point you would like to make?

Do they have their own drinking fountains? Sit in the back of the bus?

Middle Class is the class between the upper class and the working class. Did you have a point you would like to make?

Where's the income cut off points? Are these cut off points relational to the area income and cost of living?

Where's the income cut off points? Are these cut off points relational to the area income and cost of living?

That and how many classes are there? I thought the working class was the major part of the middle class. Now I find out that they don't work? I've been doing it wrong all these years.....

Do they have their own drinking fountains? Sit in the back of the bus?

It has nothing to do with where they sit. wtf? Do you have a point? you want numbers?

That and how many classes are there? I thought the working class was the major part of the middle class. Now I find out that they don't work? I've been doing it wrong all these years.....

What? you want to aurgue semantics? would you feel better If I called them rich,middle and poor?

What? you want to aurgue semantics? would you feel better If I called them rich,middle and poor?

Much of the "argument" is based on semantics and data "interpretation".

Well there must be some way you can tell us who you are accusing us of wiping out......
Without generalities....

I would like to know for instance if a person who makes $60K a year is Middle class. Or how about $40K? We have no clue who you are talking about.

And is that same $60K in the same class in Rural Kentucky as they would be in Atlanta Ga?

If there's a war here we need to know which side we are on.....

Much of the "argument" is based on semantics and data "interpretation".

not as to wether the middle class works or not....

Forum List

Back