It's Not About RACE!

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
The Reverend (like any HUMAN should be 'revered' at our technology level) Al Sharpton on some talking head show Sunday morning:

"There are still inequalities based on race"

Bullshit.

The inequalities this planet suffers are purely economic. Equality in resource distribution IS the root of all evil on this world. Race issues are just a symptom of the disease.

Last edited:
Its' really about forces in history more than race.

But as different "races" had far different histories, the effects are manifesting on the races far differently.

But let me remind ya;ll of something...shall I?

The majority of poor people in the USA are still WHITE FOLKS, demographics fans.

If it was that poverty was all about race, as you seem to presume, , then that would not be true, would it?

Last edited:
The Reverend (like any HUMAN shoule be 'revered' at our technology level) Al Sharpton on some talking head show Sunday morning:

Bullshit.

The inequalities this planet suffers are purely economic. Equality in resource distribution IS the root of all evil on this world. Race issues are just a symptom of the disease.

I hate the Rev. Al Sharpton. He is a race baiter pure and simple. But aside from that I just gotta say you take the coolest damn pictures of your dogs. I love your avatar.

fuck Al Sharpton.

The Reverend (like any HUMAN shoule be 'revered' at our technology level) Al Sharpton on some talking head show Sunday morning:

Bullshit.

I hate the Rev. Al Sharpton. He is a race baiter pure and simple. But aside from that I just gotta say you take the coolest damn pictures of your dogs. I love your avatar.

fuck Al Sharpton.

Thanks!
*blush*

I'm the American mutt with the tawny brown coat. My snowy-white bride is beautiful, no?

Last edited:
Bullshit.

fuck Al Sharpton.

Thanks!
*blush*

I'm the American mutt with the tawny brown coat. My snowy-white bride is beautiful, no?

Si' she is!

Forum List

Back