It's not a wall and it's not a shutdown. Let's call it what it is.

Its not about trump or politics or mexico paying for it .
Its about slow8ng down the flow of illigals and drugs
a wall wont slow down illegals or drugs.

Idiot. OF COURSE the wall HAS to slow down illegals and drugs! It cuts off a 2000 mile corridor. A great first step. SHOW ME one wall that you can walk up to that doesn't slow you down.
I can show you several in the hood. You down for going?

Sure, Acidpus, just where I'd want to be, in your backyard in the broken glass and graffiti.
When do you want to come?

You think you're being cute. You're going to fly me first class from where I live, pick me up at the airport, feed me then taxi me to Harlem to see a couple of broken down fences? Tell me you're going to spend $5,000 and do all of that TO PROVE WHAT, jackass? I can show you some walls around here you aren't never going to climb, dig under or bust down. You down to see those, dumbass? Of course not. Talking to a faggot like you is like being back with 5th graders all over again, except they sorta kinda had half a brain. Game set and match. :21:

a wall wont slow down illegals or drugs.

Idiot. OF COURSE the wall HAS to slow down illegals and drugs! It cuts off a 2000 mile corridor. A great first step. SHOW ME one wall that you can walk up to that doesn't slow you down.

Sure, Acidpus, just where I'd want to be, in your backyard in the broken glass and graffiti.

You think you're being cute. You're going to fly me first class from where I live, pick me up at the airport, feed me then taxi me to Harlem to see a couple of broken down fences? Tell me you're going to spend $5,000 and do all of that TO PROVE WHAT, jackass? I can show you some walls around here you aren't never going to climb, dig under or bust down. You down to see those, dumbass? Of course not. Talking to a faggot like you is like being back with 5th graders all over again, except they sorta kinda had half a brain. Game set and match. :21:
Who told you I was going to fly you anywhere? If you want to see you will travel on your own dime moron. If you dont come then it just shows me you accept the fact you have no clue what youre talking about. I invite you to come out tomorrow if your funds permit. Check and mate. :rolleyes:

Who told you I was going to fly you anywhere? If you want to see you will travel on your own dime moron. If you dont come then it just shows me you accept the fact you have no clue what youre talking about. I invite you to come out tomorrow if your funds permit. Check and mate. :rolleyes:

Give me your address.

Give me your address.
Nope. Meet me at the Oakland airport. Get there at about 4pm. I will pick you up. You have no reason to come to my house since thats not where the walls are. Check and mate again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

He not only wants you to pay for the flight. He expects you to pay first class?

:auiqs.jpg:

I dont think he really expected that. He was trying to find a way to access the off ramp and didnt realize I was not going to let him out of his own trap. :laugh:

Guarantee he wont show up.

I dont think he really expected that. He was trying to find a way to access the off ramp and didnt realize I was not going to let him out of his own trap. :laugh:

Your guarantee is about as good as my guaranteeing the Sun won't rise in the West tomorrow morning, bunghole. You won't give a location for a place I have no point, desire nor need in going to that only you want me to go to which you won't even pay for to get to to go see something that isn't even there, and like the typical jackass leftard, not only do you think you've been clever, but you do a high five and celebrate another big "victory" when I don't show up.

One wonders how you'll ever know whether I was even ever there or not since you have no idea what I look like.

That's two for you now since your great victory with Hillary's win last November 7th, 2016. You're on a roll champ. Another black eye for USMB forum where people with a life wonder why they bother coming here to deal with 2nd grade mentalities like you.

Your guarantee is about as good as my guaranteeing the Sun won't rise in the West tomorrow morning, bunghole. You won't give a location for a place I have no point, desire nor need in going to that only you want me to go to which you won't even pay for to get to to go see something that isn't even there, and like the typical jackass leftard, not only do you think you've been clever, but you do a high five and celebrate another big "victory" when I don't show up.

One wonders how you'll ever know whether I was even ever there or not since you have no idea what I look like.

That's two for you now since your great victory with Hillary's win last November 7th, 2016. You're on a roll champ. Another black eye for USMB forum where people with a life wonder why they bother coming here to deal with 2nd grade mentalities like you.
You have a location. The Oakland airport. Youre just too broke or afraid to come. :rolleyes:

You have a location. The Oakland airport. Youre just too broke or afraid to come. :rolleyes:

If I was to come back out there, and on my own dime, why would I want to waste it going to that shithole of a place when I'd much rather wait till the good weather and spend my time in Castle Rock or Yosemite, not to mention visiting friends in Los Gatos drinking some good wine? I mean, even their football team is fucked up with a guy wearing a patch over his one eye. Must've run into one of those torn down slum fences of yours.

If I was to come back out there, and on my own dime, why would I want to waste it going to that shithole of a place when I'd much rather wait till the good weather and spend my time in Castle Rock or Yosemite, not to mention visiting friends in Los Gatos drinking some good wine? I mean, even their football team is fucked up with a guy wearing a patch over his one eye. Must've run into one of those torn down slum fences of yours.
That first sentence was an extremely long run on sentence just to say you were afraid or too broke to come see the walls in person. Check and mate...again. :rolleyes:

That first sentence was an extremely long run on sentence just to say you were afraid or too broke to come see the walls in person. Check and mate...again. :rolleyes:

I get it. You're really a feeble and pathetic person sitting typing at the computer just relishing any attention and notice you can get at all by saying stupid shit to other people.

Forum List

Back