Its Not a New Word but I thought It had Died Out.

Or quadroon.
That's 1/4 negro. One mulatto parent and one white.
who is India, China, Irish, and Scot.
Indians, Irish, and Scots are nationalities and not races.

Someone who is black/white/and Chinese mixed would be called as such.

If they were a US citizen, they'd be called "American."

I had a black/Chinese guy try to rip me off once. I was like "Okay, you gotta sign this contract, though." He was like "No No NO."

And I was like: "No me worky for you, sheister."

Dickwads come in all races and creeds.
That wasn't the question.

Or quadroon.

I had a black/Chinese guy try to rip me off once. I was like "Okay, you gotta sign this contract, though." He was like "No No NO."

Joo talking to me, mang? What it is you saying?

I'm an octaroon, though you'd never know it by looking at me.

Octaroon? Wtf is this "Octaroon" ? Huh?

1/8th white. One of my grandfathers.

Al-righty then, you're American though, right?

Al-righty then, you're American though, right?
Yes. Naturalized citizen. Ex-pat who lives in her homeland.

Pretty much every description out there fits me. :)

When I was a kid, prior to civil rights, Negro and colored were standard references for blacks. ****** was even a casual reference and not always necessarily an epithet. In the WWII story of the Dambusters, the code word for the mission's success was ****** as it was the name of the commander's black Labrador retriever.
NAACP and UNCF still incorporate the terms colored and negro as they predate civil rights.
Upon civil rights, the push to use the term black to replace negro and colored was in order to create a greater air of equality to the term white.
Race-hustlers weren't satisfied so they pushed further to create the ultra-arrogant misnomer African-American.
When someone refers to their self as "African American" my first thought is I wonder what part of Africa they immigrated from?

When I was a kid, prior to civil rights, Negro and colored were standard references for blacks. ****** was even a casual reference and not always necessarily an epithet. In the WWII story of the Dambusters, the code word for the mission's success was ****** as it was the name of the commander's black Labrador retriever.
NAACP and UNCF still incorporate the terms colored and negro as they predate civil rights.
Upon civil rights, the push to use the term black to replace negro and colored was in order to create a greater air of equality to the term white.
Race-hustlers weren't satisfied so they pushed further to create the ultra-arrogant misnomer African-American.
When someone refers to their self as "African American" my first thought is I wonder what part of Africa they immigrated from?
Lots of Libyans and Moroccans are Caucasian and not Afroid.

I was told that a Negro was a Black person, OK I heard it on MNBC CBS and others. Ok what do you call a person who is part Negro. No one I know has the answer. Half and Half. Anyone?
According to the negro's here in USMB, its a bad word. Never mind the NAACP. That doesn't count. But the n word is bad and so is the negro word. Bad. BAD. Yet its ok for other blacks to say the n word and negro.

:cuckoo:

Like all those drunken people on St. Patrick's Day that want to go around and yell about their heritage.
Irish-American.
Those idiots, most are probably red necks.

Just call them what conservatives called Obama all this time -- a n*gg*r, a monkey, an ape, etc etc etc

If you are someone who truly has a problem with what to call people who are mixed with black and any other race --- you need a hobby...

Ok Never heard that word before. What do you call a person who is India, China, Irish, and Scot. ???? Really would like to know. My friend told me OTHER. Is this true.

Or quadroon.

Again, the answer to both of those is Heinz 57.

Just call them what conservatives called Obama all this time -- a n*gg*r, a monkey, an ape, etc etc etc

If you are someone who truly has a problem with what to call people who are mixed with black and any other race --- you need a hobby...
Partisan broadbrush much? Grouping entire people into a group is something a racist does.

Forum List

Back