It’s Not a Liberal Fantasy to Ask if Trump Committed Treason

Republicans don't understand it's not about talking to foreigners. It's about getting something of value to affect the election from foreigners. How do you get through to them? You don't. They just don't care.

Republicans don't understand it's not about talking to foreigners. It's about getting something of value to affect the election from foreigners. How do you get through to them? You don't. They just don't care.
Perhaps you should ask the Clinton Foundation for advice on that.

Who the hell cares.........................Prove the dang Treason or shut the hell up.

Plenty of evidence that your side abused power and tried to rig the election and still lost...............

So he can join your asses.
Clearly, you didn't read the article.
Too close to work.
Something dum dums find extremely difficult.
Let me clue you in.
Knowledge is fun. Even for it's own sake.
I have knowledge that you are a left wing hack..............

Your side violated the law.............but when you own the DOJ and key elements in the FBI and intel you get a free get out of jail card.

The only dang Treason is the Lying SCUM bags on your side.
I have knowledge..........

No, clearly you don't.

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

Good one. And I’m the king of China
China didn't have a king. It had an emperor. Like we do. Only ours is orange and has no clothes.

No really?

And we don’t have an emperor. And thankfully the president wears clothes

The Trump Foundation is actually under criminal investigation. Not the Clinton Foundation. Oops.

Too bad we didn't get Trump on tape.

But he kicked the Americans out of the Oval Office so he could talk to the Russians without witnesses.

Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russians

The fact that Obama isn't being grilled and investigated to the same degree as Trump proves that this is all a liberal witch hunt and a big nothingburger.

Or, in this reality. Obama didn't do anything wrong so they know "Why bother"?

Uh, hello, if you read the articles dum dums, you would know it was written by a Republican.

They say ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I always thought ignorance was no excuse. But it is a "reason".
Who the hell cares.........................Prove the dang Treason or shut the hell up.

Plenty of evidence that your side abused power and tried to rig the election and still lost...............

Too close to work.
Let me clue you in.

Your side violated the law.............but when you own the DOJ and key elements in the FBI and intel you get a free get out of jail card.

Which is why the FBI helped Hillary get elected.
Oops. Didn't see the truth coming as it was dropped on your tiny and pointed little head.

The Trump Foundation is actually under criminal investigation. Not the Clinton Foundation. Oops.

Link?

Uh, hello, if you read the articles dum dums, you would know it was written by a Republican.

They say ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I always thought ignorance was no excuse. But it is a "reason".

Too close to work.
Let me clue you in.

Which is why the FBI helped Hillary get elected.
Oops. Didn't see the truth coming as it was dropped on your tiny and pointed little head.

So are you on the rag again today and now hate comey?

The last generation of presidents and their congress's are out and out treasonous in my view

they are ALL above the laws WE the people are subject to

You folks just want to parse out and argue details

~S~

DEMS-13 are so close. Come on, take that last step to eliminating republicans. You know you want to.

We aren’t at war with Russia and there is still no evidence that Trump did anything with Russia, so yeah it’s still a fantasy
I know they need to make up their minds. One day Trump is kissing Putin's ass, the next day we are at war with them. No wonder those little snowflakes can't decide which bathroom to use.

Just like in the Obama years.

I remain absolutely amazed and amused at how similar the two ends of the spectrum can behave.

Even more amusing is how they don't see it.
Except for all the arrests and guilty pleas in the Russia investigation everything is exactly the same. :rolleyes:
Had I said "exactly", you'd be absolutely right.

But of course, as we both know, I didn't. Nor do I ever.

My point remains, as much as both ends dislike it.

Forum List

Back