It's No Wonder Liberals Are Always Complain About the Rich

so what you're saying is the right is made up of the working class?
i thought the right was only concerned with giving tax cuts to the wealthy?

the right IS mostly made up of the white working class. .... because someone convinced them to vote against their own self-interest... and right now, it's not just white working class... it's OLDER white working class and predomnantly male... you really should check out the demographics before you comment.

and I never said they were ONLY concerned with tax cuts for the rich. sometimes they vote because of social issues... sometimes they vote because they're homophobes... sometimes they vote because someone tells them they, too, can be pretend constitutionalists, sometimes they vote because they're racists who can't sleep nights knowing they have a black president.

They've always been easily duped by the well heeled and powerful.
....Typically by being (voluntarily) convinced they actually have a shot at becoming a 1%er/oligarch!!!

BALONEY!

Just as CON$ pretend to be wealthier than Libs, they pretend to be more religious too.
CON$ are ChINOs, Christians In Name Only, for political purposes only.

what political purpose does it serve to "pretend" to be a christian?
It frees you to rationalize your hate and prejudices as your religious duty.
How fortunate, for them, their All Seeing God isn't a mind-reader!!!

:cuckoo:

so being a christian allows me to hate my president because he's black?

so when the bible says, "judge not lest ye be judged yourself"

it really means that it is my duty as a christian to judge and hate homosexuals.
ChINOs ignore the verse you cite and quote Leviticus. CON$ are the most judgmental people on Earth, thus they earn the title ChINO.

yes, liberals are the most tolerant people on earth.

unless of course, you disagree with them.
then you are a hate mongering homophobic racist bigot
You sound like Stuttering LimpTard calling Obama a "Little Black Man Child" (code for "Boy") and then whining that he is being called a racist because he disagrees with Obama's policies. What exactly is the "Little Black Man Child" policy?????

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

April 14, 2010
RUSH: Now, this week I have played for you contrasting sound bites of Obama and Ronald Reagan because the State-Controlled Media, so eager to give their boy here some credibility, had had to say, "Hey, why are you Republicans so upset?* He's doing exactly what Reagan did."*

"A price must be paid for success. Those who have reached the summits have invariably worked harder and longer, studied and planned more assiduously, practiced more self-denial, and overcame more difficulties than those of us who have not risen so far." — B.C. Forbes

Before I moved here to the US almost 5 years ago..I was on a 'waiting list' and they wouldn't give me a definitive answer as to how long it would take for me to arrive after filling out paper work..it took me two years! At least I entered this country the legal way and I went to college, and will be a citizen come April '11. I don't think I've worked more harder in my life to get what I wanted.

ChINOs ignore the verse you cite and quote Leviticus. CON$ are the most judgmental people on Earth, thus they earn the title ChINO.

yes, liberals are the most tolerant people on earth.

unless of course, you disagree with them.
then you are a hate mongering homophobic racist bigot
You sound like Stuttering LimpTard calling Obama a "Little Black Man Child" (code for "Boy") and then whining that he is being called a racist because he disagrees with Obama's policies. What exactly is the "Little Black Man Child" policy?????

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

April 14, 2010
RUSH: Now, this week I have played for you contrasting sound bites of Obama and Ronald Reagan because the State-Controlled Media, so eager to give their boy here some credibility, had had to say, "Hey, why are you Republicans so upset?* He's doing exactly what Reagan did."*

i have no idea what that means. that makes no sense whatsoever.

maybe i shouldn't call obama a little black man child. maybe i should be an enlightened liberal and refer to him as a light-skinned, non scary negro who speaks with no discernable negro dialect (unless of course, like hillary clinton, he feels it is to his advantage to do so)

Look at the top 20 worst paying jobs and wouldn't you agree that it's mostly liberals who are in these jobs. Education, Art, Music, etc...

When you go to college you have a choice to make... Taking a path that will lead you to a high paying job, or taking a path to a low paying job. It looks like liberals tend to take the low paying job path and after they realize that they are not making any money (because of their decision) they take it out on the people who took the well paying job path.:cuckoo:

20-worst-paying-college-degrees-in-2010: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

This is truly a sad commentary on where the last 30 years of conservative dominated policies and attitudes have driven this nation.

Without teachers NO ONE will succeed. No human being is born with intrinsic intelligence. We are all taught.

The attitudes of conservatives towards academia and teachers has been destructive and corrosive to our society. America was once number one in education, we held teachers in high regard. Now we have fallen far behind the rest of the world. Conservative's bashing of teachers and busting unions has built nothing...it only tears down and destroys.

It reminds me of Robert Frost's hired man, the fate of having "nothing to look backward to with pride, and nothing to look forward to with hope."

Look at the top 20 worst paying jobs and wouldn't you agree that it's mostly liberals who are in these jobs. Education, Art, Music, etc...

When you go to college you have a choice to make... Taking a path that will lead you to a high paying job, or taking a path to a low paying job. It looks like liberals tend to take the low paying job path and after they realize that they are not making any money (because of their decision) they take it out on the people who took the well paying job path.:cuckoo:

20-worst-paying-college-degrees-in-2010: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

Yet another useless thread started by the KMAN! :clap2:

It's a FACT that Libs EARN more than the lazy CON$ervative slackers. Rather than work harder, CON$ simply have declared themselves the rich and Libs the envious welfare queens. So when CON$ say that the envious Libs hate the rich, the CON$ are merely PROJECTING. That is the CON$ervative work ethic.

So........Liberals earn way MORE $$ than conservatives.
Yet.......Conservatives donate MORE $$ to charity than liberals.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

So,

The right makes less $$, but donates more of their $$.
The left makes more $$, but donates less of their $$.

And I got a link to backup my point, you don't. You lose. Libs, stop being so damn rich and greedy!!!

This is truly a sad commentary on where the last 30 years of conservative dominated policies and attitudes have driven this nation.

Without teachers NO ONE will succeed. No human being is born with intrinsic intelligence. We are all taught.

The attitudes of conservatives towards academia and teachers has been destructive and corrosive to our society. America was once number one in education, we held teachers in high regard. Now we have fallen far behind the rest of the world. Conservative's bashing of teachers and busting unions has built nothing...it only tears down and destroys.

It reminds me of Robert Frost's hired man, the fate of having "nothing to look backward to with pride, and nothing to look forward to with hope."

You mean kinda how teachers unions have destroyed some states, like New Jersey? Their union deals and pensions are bankrupting states. Conservatives can say anything they want, but only power and the teachers themselves can destroy a school.

Our schools are hell holes for 2 reasons, and 2 reasons ONLY:

1- We took God out of school
2- Scumbag trial lawyers

There is the root of our failing school system.

And liberals need to stop being so greedy: RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

.... because someone convinced them to vote against their own self-interest...
Oh, goody, I love this game!

What are the right's self-interests, and what gives you the authority to decide what they are?

Also, I think it's hilarious that a liberal decides that what's in everyone's self-interest just coincidentally keeps liberals in power. :lol:

are you the one that said our schools have fallen behind the rest of the world because of the influence of hte religious right?

You mean kinda how teachers unions have destroyed some states, like New Jersey? Their union deals and pensions are bankrupting states. Conservatives can say anything they want, but only power and the teachers themselves can destroy a school.

Our schools are hell holes for 2 reasons, and 2 reasons ONLY:

1- We took God out of school
2- Scumbag trial lawyers

There is the root of our failing school system.

And liberals need to stop being so greedy: RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Cool......let's put God back in school, and add Buddha, Brahman, Yeshua, and all the others while you're at it.

Or.......are you going to be like the Muslims and their madrassas, and only allow 1 God, which you probably would choose to be Yeshua only.

malibuvv0.jpg

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"

The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"

The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"

The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

Actually, for liberal arts, it's more like.......what song do you want me to write, who's portrait would you like me to paint, or what would you like for dinner (from a chef)?

All those jobs pay extremely well.

Actually, for liberal arts, it's more like.......what song do you want me to write, who's portrait would you like me to paint, or what would you like for dinner (from a chef)?

For a small percentage of their practitioners, sure. But "the starving artist" isn't a cliche for nothin'.

true, and for those railing against college. Most of the worst 20 degrees pay more than median per capa income. SKull Douche?

If they pay more, maybe they are not the worst. LOL

maybe you people just think things are important that are not, and ignore the things that are really needed and therefore better paid.

what country are you living in?

Forum List

Back