It's No Surpise Is It?

Why didn't this law get passed from 2000-2006?

the T EA P ARTY RODE in in 2010.. duh!

No Willow. Why weren't the Repubs up in arms when '43' spent, or rather "borrowed", $5 trillion (+) on two wars, an unfunded Rx plan, AND tax-cuts during a time of war?

I remember Sen. Leahy (D- VT) telling them countless times to put their wars on budget yet, they always came to Congress w/ an "Emergency supplemental" year after year after year so Bush II's budget wouldn't look so fuzzy w/ those tax-cuts. :eusa_eh: Why did'nt Repub's pay as they went hmmm? :lol:

Last edited:

So the current republicans who were in Congress during the 2000-2006 republican majority/presidency didn't care about debt and balancing the budget?

I don't know. It's for sure the dimocrats from 2006 on sure as hell didn't.

So you know what the democrats didn't do, but you can't recall why the republicans didn't pass it from 2000-2006? That seems a little odd.

P.S. George W. Bush was president until Jan. 2009, didn't he have some control over the economy and budgets?

When it comes to political bullshit from liberals,....NOTHING surpasses their bent to distort the truth. It has been taught to the children of liberals and will be difficult to overcome.

Absolutely NOTHING surprises me when presented with the STUPIDITY of liberalism!

So the current republicans who were in Congress during the 2000-2006 republican majority/presidency didn't care about debt and balancing the budget?

We're talking about Democrats. Republicans are, in some cases...no different. It is the difference between LIBERALS and CONSERVATIVES that counts.

There is not a dime's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats!--George Wallace...(and he was exactly right!)

When it comes to political bullshit from liberals,....NOTHING surpasses their bent to distort the truth. It has been taught to the children of liberals and will be difficult to overcome.

Absolutely NOTHING surprises me when presented with the STUPIDITY of liberalism!

We're talking about Democrats. Republicans are, in some cases...no different. It is the difference between LIBERALS and CONSERVATIVES that counts.

There is not a dime's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats!--George Wallace...(and he was exactly right!)

So there were no "conservatives" in Congress from 2000-2006? Who voted these non"conservatives" into republican spots, was it the christian conservatives on the republican plantation?

What happens when the money is all gone and Medicare is broke in 2017?

Trustees Report Summary

I just love the way the morons brag about the nickles and dimes their plans save "over 10-years"

It is so sad

But with Democrats in power and the way they spend money, this will all be all of our future

Why does the Left want all Americans to be living in fly infested conditions with extended bellies?

No Willow. Why weren't the Repubs up in arms when '43' spent, or rather "borrowed", $5 trillion (+) on two wars, an unfunded Rx plan, AND tax-cuts during a time of war?

I remember Sen. Leahy (D- VT) telling them countless times to put their wars on budget yet, they always came to Congress w/ an "Emergency supplemental" year after year after year so Bush II's budget wouldn't look so fuzzy w/ those tax-cuts. :eusa_eh: Why did'nt Repub's pay as they went hmmm? :lol:

The answer remains the T ea P arty...

So there were no "conservatives" in Congress from 2000-2006? Who voted these non"conservatives" into republican spots, was it the christian conservatives on the republican plantation?

Why aren't the lieberals interested NOW?.. we live in the NOW,,, well some of us do.

Your sense of logic is lacking. Conservative does not equal Republican. Liberal does not equal Democrat.

There are liberal assholes in both parties! Both parties SUCK!

What part of Medicare will be bankrupt in 2017 don't you understand? A partisan argument about which party had which share of the $14-trillion Debt is pointless. That's like saying which party moved more of the 14,000 US factories and 3m manufacturing jobs overseas. BOTH parties were at fault, and now if they don't fix it Medicare is bankrupt in 2017. What happens then?

What part of Medicare will be bankrupt in 2017 don't you understand? A partisan argument about which party had which share of the $14-trillion Debt is pointless. That's like saying which party moved more of the 14,000 US factories and 3m manufacturing jobs overseas. BOTH parties were at fault, and now if they don't fix it Medicare is bankrupt in 2017. What happens then?

I don't use and won't use Medicare, I don't care. What happens then is all out chaos and I make more money. Chaos pays no matter where you live.

Why aren't the lieberals interested NOW?.. we live in the NOW,,, well some of us do.

The "now" has been great for me, I like the "now". Here's the deal, republicans will do exactly what they did in 2000-2006. They are pushing an amendment they don't want to pass. When they had 6 years of power without a single presidential veto they didn't give a damn about a balanced budget amendment. They are playing the conservative public for suckers and all you do is say "Well Liberals....".

I don't use and won't use Medicare, I don't care. What happens then is all out chaos and I make more money. Chaos pays no matter where you live.

You are not getting the BIG PICTURE here. If Medicare goes bankrupt the CHAOS will be BAD. Isn't it better to fix fucking Medicare by whatever means necessary? If Medicare goes bankrupt can hospitals even survive? Does Coburn's plan look any better?

Forum List

Back