It's my birfday and I'll post like I want to

tinydancer

25-Happy-Birthday-Wishes-7-Birthday-Quotes-Happy.jpg

I personally want to thank USMB for being out there. I'm glad I can call this place home. You put up with all of us and you guys need to know you are appreciated. I can come in here day or night sober, shit faced facing trials and tribulations and you give me and the greater posters a pass.

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

:)
HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!
upload_2017-8-22_21-25-58.jpeg

I personally want to thank USMB for being out there. I'm glad I can call this place home. You put up with all of us and you guys need to know you are appreciated. I can come in here day or night sober, shit faced facing trials and tribulations and you give me and the greater posters a pass.

Thanks guys!

Yours,
td

PS yes I am PWI.

:)

Happy Birfday. Hope you are having a nice day. Eat a piece of cake. I cheated and demanded a pecan cheese cake, but technically it was still a cake and the kids loved it. Put whip cream on just about anything and those little ones will love it.

"Put whip cream on just about anything"

Wrong section of the forum, this isn't the secret and hidden Dominatrix Section that I'm in charge of :smoke:

Now that I mention this I was going to make a comment about putting whipped cream on just about anything....um, not that I know about that type of thing though, I'm just an innocent girl with a virgin mind....oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

I wish more women thought like you did.

You are so wise.

Forum List

Back