It's my 18th birthday!

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
In less than an hour, on November 4, I'll be 18 years old. I want to stay young forever. I want a Sega Saturn. And most of all, I want be going out with a certain someone.

And here's a song I have stuck in my head as I think of that someone:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuRjiNUDQ3s[/ame]

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now ...go to bed! :evil:

:razz:

• Banned
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Oh wait a second, I'm now tumbling into a dark depression (mid-life crisis, jk). I just found out that that certain someone I mentioned earlier only likes me as a friend.

But that's okay, I'm just going to move on with my life while listening to this awesome soundtrack:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Happy Birthday. I was 18 once but it was so long ago that I can't remember when it was. Oh, it was in 1969 - the year I joined the Navy. You're at a great place in your life. Plan your life out wisely and make sure you start out with a very good education.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Oh wait a second, I'm now tumbling into a dark depression (mid-life crisis, jk). I just found out that that certain someone I mentioned earlier only likes me as a friend.

But that's okay, I'm just going to move on with my life while listening to this awesome soundtrack:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

As I recall, she is only 14 correct? She'll grow into you eventually.

My stepson told me I once gave him the best advice ever- screw as many women as you can (of legal age) before you ever get married. Nuff sed.

Happy birthday, kid.

FYI, my generation is leaving you a nearly perfect world.

Please try not to screw it up, okay?

In less than an hour, on November 4, I'll be 18 years old. I want to stay young forever. I want a Sega Saturn. And most of all, I want be going out with a certain someone.

And here's a song I have stuck in my head as I think of that someone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuRjiNUDQ3s

A sega saturn??

Dude, I had one of those before you were born.

So did I. But once I realised you couldn't toast a sandwich with it, I lost all interest.

Ok So your an 18 year old "male".
Never settle for friends ,there is no place to go from there.
special friend, good friend ,you have opinions in adjectives .

Anyway buy yourself some flowers and take yourself out and then see how far you can get with yourself.

Last edited:
18? I'm trying hard to remember what 18 felt like.......

OK I failed........... Wait..now it's coming back............

I knew everything and my parents were dumb, and I could take that Drill Sergeant with one hand and standing on one leg........

Damn was I a dumb ass.....

Forum List

Back