It's Mueller Time!

Because it is legal.

Actually, what they did, was not.
How so?

They paid multiple foreign agents to affect an American election.

So long as you don't pay money for anything you are clear. But the second you give money to someone, like the 9 million given to British spy Steele, you have broken the law.
WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who were legally allowed to pay for his services.

Who were employed by the DNC and the shrilary. Don't play dumb.
Well we know you're not playing.

Meanwhile.... Hillary paid an American firm to research Trump -- legal

Fusion GPS hired Steele -- legal

Now that we established that, you may resume pounding sand.

So long as you don't pay money for anything you are clear. But the second you give money to someone, like the 9 million given to British spy Steele, you have broken the law.
WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who were legally allowed to pay for his services.

No one challenges that. Weather or not it is a good thing or a good optics, it is still totally legal as far as I know.

You can make a solid case that the laws are asinine as they do actually allow foreign influence to be requested from campaigns as long as they are through a proxy but that is the way it works as far as I can tell.

Nope. And it says a lot that the hilary campaign used cutouts to pay the foreign agents. If it were legal why use a law firm, to pay GPS, who then paid steele. Seems like a lot of effort to hide something if it is legal. Don't you think?
She used a law firm just like every presidential candidate does, to manage their campaign funds.

Because it is legal.

How so?

WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who was legally allowed to pay for his services.

Ummmm, no...

"I watched in the last campaign the Democrat presidential campaign spend $6 million to a foreign entity to travel the world to try to find something when they could not find it, they made false accusations, salacious accusations at that," McCarthy said at a press conference on Thursday. "Drove this country into a special counsel lasting more than 22 months. Using this false information, sending it to the FBI that went and got a FISA court. Then to spy upon Americans and took us through something we should never have to live again.

Kevin McCarthy fires back at Pelosi: Clinton campaign paid for Steele dossier
Ummmm... yes....

Ex-British spy paid $168,000 for Trump dossier, U.S. firm discloses

No one challenges that. Weather or not it is a good thing or a good optics, it is still totally legal as far as I know.

You can make a solid case that the laws are asinine as they do actually allow foreign influence to be requested from campaigns as long as they are through a proxy but that is the way it works as far as I can tell.

Nope. And it says a lot that the hilary campaign used cutouts to pay the foreign agents. If it were legal why use a law firm, to pay GPS, who then paid steele. Seems like a lot of effort to hide something if it is legal. Don't you think?
She used a law firm just like every presidential candidate does, to manage their campaign funds.

She used the law firm to hide the fact that she was making an illegal payment to a british spy. Like i said, don't play dumb, because I am not.

How so?

WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who was legally allowed to pay for his services.

Ummmm, no...

"I watched in the last campaign the Democrat presidential campaign spend $6 million to a foreign entity to travel the world to try to find something when they could not find it, they made false accusations, salacious accusations at that," McCarthy said at a press conference on Thursday. "Drove this country into a special counsel lasting more than 22 months. Using this false information, sending it to the FBI that went and got a FISA court. Then to spy upon Americans and took us through something we should never have to live again.

Ummmm... yes....

Nope. That is a fake report from reuters. I will go with what a US Attorney says over a biased "news" group any day of the week.

She used the law firm to hide the fact that she was making an illegal payment to a british spy. Like i said, don't play dumb, because I am not.
She did not, ya dumb shit. She retained that same law firm about a year before getting involved with Fushion GPS. Perkins Coie managed her campaign funds from the beginning of her campaign. And she certainly wasn't hiding it because it was illegal, because it wasn't illegal. Again for the hard of learning...

She paid an American research firm -- legal

Fusion GPS hired Steele -- legal

Congrats, you've now ventured into conservative-conspiracy-la-la land. :cuckoo:

Ummmm, no...

Ummmm... yes....

Nope. That is a fake report from reuters. I will go with what a US Attorney says over a biased "news" group any day of the week.
LOLOLOL

1*-FaLLVrhbXyIhF4jNgW7Bw.jpeg

Fuck off with your fake news bullshit.

Forum List

Back