It's Mueller Time! Trump Administration Season Ending

Did Crooked Hillary's team actually get the idea to smash their computer equipment to hide the emails and assorted chats from the classic movie Ted 2?

Tom Steyer, CFR member and has a seat on the Committee of 300........a globalist sack of shit. I know ALLL about that disgusting excuse for a human being. If there is any justice left? He will be doing the perp walk with all the other elite pedophile luciferean "Bohemian Grove" garbage.

maxresdefault.jpg

Dear Crooked Robert Mueller,

Bring. It. On.
Oh he’s bringing it alright.
2 indictments and a guilty plea ALREADY and we’re only in the 2nd inning of a 9 inning game.
Many more indictments to come.
The Trump administration is already the 2nd most corrupt administration in history next to Reagan’s and it’s only been less than one year.

Hopefully something big happens soon as the current cluster fuck is helping the Republicans.

Need to talk about unions, minimum wage, infrastructure, science and the safetynet if not.
Dems need to focus on those items, Mueller will focus on putting the criminals where they belong.
Every time Trump pulls out more antienvironment policies the Dems should be on his case. Too many spineless Dems for my taste.

Bring. It. On.
2 indictments and a guilty plea ALREADY and we’re only in the 2nd inning of a 9 inning game.
The Trump administration is already the 2nd most corrupt administration in history next to Reagan’s and it’s only been less than one year.

Those indictments must have been good, what were they for? Russian collusion, sexual assault, tell us what the indictments have to do with Trump. Oh please answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring. It. On.

Those indictments must have been good, what were they for? Russian collusion, sexual assault, tell us what the indictments have to do with Trump. Oh please answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets just say that all these people worked closely with Trump and Trumps entire team is applied by them.

How much closer can it get outside of walking Trump through the Doors of a court?

I wonder if Mueller will drop a Christmas gift on Trump?

New Topics

Forum List

Back