Its Mortimers birthday today

So what do gypsies do for their birthday?
Go to a Broadway play.

I was thinking it was more along the lines of some kind of spell or dance.

Reading your signature I had impression you are a democrat and not racist. But then you make fun of me in a racist way because Im Gypsy. Its not even your first time. Im confused.

There is a huge difference between being racist and ribbing someone. Sorry you are so sensitive. I would think you would have a tougher skin for someone that likes to visit white supremacist's sites.

Ok but its a racist joke, like saying "hey you negroe did you eat fried chicken today" at least its not politically correct and i expected more political correctnes from you if you are democrat and dont like republicans.

Go to a Broadway play.

Reading your signature I had impression you are a democrat and not racist. But then you make fun of me in a racist way because Im Gypsy. Its not even your first time. Im confused.

There is a huge difference between being racist and ribbing someone. Sorry you are so sensitive. I would think you would have a tougher skin for someone that likes to visit white supremacist's sites.

Ok but its a racist joke, like saying "hey you negroe did you eat fried chicken today" at least its not politically correct and i expected more political correctnes from you if you are democrat and dont like republicans.

It's not a racist joke. Dude when you post some of the shit you do, you need to learn to take a joke.

I'm also NOT a Democrat.

Go to a Broadway play.

It's not a racist joke. Dude when you post some of the shit you do, you need to learn to take a joke.

I'm also NOT a Democrat.

You basically denie racism against gypsies. It is racist, even the word gypsy is racist. Its called roma person.

I'm also NOT a Democrat.

You basically denie racism against gypsies. It is racist, even the word gypsy is racist. Its called roma person.

Oh good grief. Now if you keep this up, I will start making fun of you in a serious sense.

Go to a Broadway play.

I don't think anyone is making fun of you because you are a Gypsy. We really don't know enough about Gypsies to know if we like them or not . People make fun of you because it's so easy. Tell a couple of them to eat a bag of dicks or tell them to STFU. They might back off. Of course they could get worse too, but you never know unless you try.

I want to adress the point about Gypsies. My opinion is that all people are individuals and should be judged on individual basis, gypsies can be problematic, and i dont like all gypsies, but I dont see a reason to hate EVERY Gypsy. I never did any harm to anyone here, so I dont see a reason to make fun of me because im Gypsy. Some african americans steal things or smoke crack but you wont hate every african american, right? Iam a Gypsy but Im first a Individual and I am Mortimer. I like being judged for who I am personally not being seen only through the lense that I am Gypsy. Its not important that I am Gypsy, Im first a human.

I'm sure some idiots hate all Gypsies just like some idiots hate all Blacks or all Muslims. However, most people on this board probably don't know enough about Gypsies to work up a full blown hatred of them. From what I know about the people on this board, it seems to me that they are poking you because you are an easy target as much as anything else. You're different, and you gotta admit your head does look kind like a potato, so lets make fun of Mortimer. I'm just saying, you can either poke back or just roll over and take the ribbing. Your choice.

Go to a Broadway play.

I don't think anyone is making fun of you because you are a Gypsy. We really don't know enough about Gypsies to know if we like them or not . People make fun of you because it's so easy. Tell a couple of them to eat a bag of dicks or tell them to STFU. They might back off. Of course they could get worse too, but you never know unless you try.

I want to adress the point about Gypsies. My opinion is that all people are individuals and should be judged on individual basis, gypsies can be problematic, and i dont like all gypsies, but I dont see a reason to hate EVERY Gypsy. I never did any harm to anyone here, so I dont see a reason to make fun of me because im Gypsy. Some african americans steal things or smoke crack but you wont hate every african american, right? Iam a Gypsy but Im first a Individual and I am Mortimer. I like being judged for who I am personally not being seen only through the lense that I am Gypsy. Its not important that I am Gypsy, Im first a human.

I'm sure some idiots hate all Gypsies just like some idiots hate all Blacks or all Muslims. However, most people on this board probably don't know enough about Gypsies to work up a full blown hatred of them. From what I know about the people on this board, it seems to me that they are poking you because you are an easy target as much as anything else. You're different, and you gotta admit your head does look kind like a potato, so lets make fun of Mortimer. I'm just saying, you can either poke back or just roll over and take the ribbing. Your choice.

Ok. Im just saying its racist to poke fun of me in this way. They could poke fun of me in other way etc. I said already its like saying "hey you negroe did you ate good fried chicken today" or "juden did you picked up that coin from the street again etc." such a joke is this. And a anti-racist or someone who has in his signature that republicans are racist, could be more politically correct.

Go to a Broadway play.

Big difference between a ribbing and being an asshole. I am joking around with him because he often posts the same stuff and is stuck on wanting to be white instead of anything else. He often posts in what seems to be wanting attention... so I'm giving him some.

If I wanted to be an asshole to him, I'd talk about how gypsies are often known to be scammers who like to take advantage of elderly people and rip them off. Instead I just joked about throwing a big party, which he admitted was true, or doing spells like curses... which is a joke from the movie Thinner.

Big difference between a ribbing and being an asshole. I am joking around with him because he often posts the same stuff and is stuck on wanting to be white instead of anything else. He often posts in what seems to be wanting attention... so I'm giving him some.

If I wanted to be an asshole to him, I'd talk about how gypsies are often known to be scammers who like to take advantage of elderly people and rip them off. Instead I just joked about throwing a big party, which he admitted was true, or doing spells like curses... which is a joke from the movie Thinner.

even if gypsies did that doesnt mean that i do this, and its still wrong. god wanted to save sodom because of 5 good people.

Ok. Im just saying its racist to poke fun of me in this way. They could poke fun of me in other way etc. I said already its like saying "hey you negroe did you ate good fried chicken today" or "juden did you picked up that coin from the street again etc." such a joke is this. And a anti-racist or someone who has in his signature that republicans are racist, could be more politically correct.

Mortimer, Mortimer, Mortimer. This discussion board isn't a cross section of American society. It's a place for bored people to have a little fun. Think of a 5th grade playground, or "The Island of Misfit Toys" If you're looking for an in depth understanding of the American Socio-political mind set, you're in the wrong place. I suppose you could eventually get some indications of our common beliefs or divisions by being here, but it won't be as easy as you seem to have expected. Now, about that bag of dicks.

I know. It's hard to understand the nuances of a different culture for him and for us. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Lighten up, Mortimer. Treat yourself to some birthday swank or something.

Sorry it's late. I just saw this thread. Hope you enjoyed it.
upload_2019-4-19_15-28-20.png

Forum List

Back