It's Monday, so it is time to impeach Obama

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Commentary: Texas congressional race becomes an extreme Obama hate-fest | McClatchy

Riddle, a retired Army officer from Gatesville, wants to impeach Obama for "giving away" seven Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea islands near Siberia to Russia.

(Yes, even though those islands were ceded in 1991 under President George H.W. Bush.)

A year ago, Riddle invited Facebook friends to his Belton theater for a rally promoting the Constitution Party, a third party that calls for restoring government "on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

Riddle's Web list of supporters openly includes the Constitution Party state chairman, Collin County banker Bob Eoff.

Eoff said Tuesday that Riddle gave the same speech at a John Birch Society meeting in Richardson.

"He's running as a Republican, but he's more of a Constitution Party guy," Eoff said.

Riddle said Tuesday that his speech was just a "short welcome" to his theater.

"Please don't try to tar and feather me with that label, because it's not accurate," he said, adding that he covers "the whole conservative spectrum."

Riddle said the John Birch Society, a conspiracy-fearing group, is "in the mainstream." He has posted one of the Birchers' signs on Facebook: "Impeach Obama."

Okay, which one of you wingnuts is Riddle? I'm sure he's gotta be posting here!

Commentary: Texas congressional race becomes an extreme Obama hate-fest | McClatchy

Riddle, a retired Army officer from Gatesville, wants to impeach Obama for "giving away" seven Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea islands near Siberia to Russia.

(Yes, even though those islands were ceded in 1991 under President George H.W. Bush.)

A year ago, Riddle invited Facebook friends to his Belton theater for a rally promoting the Constitution Party, a third party that calls for restoring government "on the Gospel of Jesus Christ."

Riddle's Web list of supporters openly includes the Constitution Party state chairman, Collin County banker Bob Eoff.

Eoff said Tuesday that Riddle gave the same speech at a John Birch Society meeting in Richardson.

"He's running as a Republican, but he's more of a Constitution Party guy," Eoff said.

"Please don't try to tar and feather me with that label, because it's not accurate," he said, adding that he covers "the whole conservative spectrum."

Riddle said the John Birch Society, a conspiracy-fearing group, is "in the mainstream." He has posted one of the Birchers' signs on Facebook: "Impeach Obama."

:D

maybe he is this guy - riddlemethis he joined on 7-14-2010 - one post only.
Maybe he is too busy now? :lmao:

And which genius liberal Democrat was concerned about an Island (Guam) tipping over? Hank! :clap2:

3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube!

And which genius liberal Democrat was concerned about an Island (Guam) tipping over? Hank! :clap2:

That was priceless, I remember that.

• Banned

Deflection.

Deflection.

Interesting. You post an OP about an idiot Congressderp on the right.

I post one about an idiot Congressderp from the left.

But the response, according to you, is a deflection.

You must have mistakenly assumed you were making a point.

Silly you.

Deflection.

Interesting. You post an OP about an idiot Congressderp on the right.

I post one about an idiot Congressderp from the left.

But the response, according to you, is a deflection.

You must have mistakenly assumed you were making a point.

Silly you.

How dare you...!! :eek:

:rofl:

:rofl:

?

Nothing funny, much less rolling around on the floor funny.

In any event, the name is not Riddle.

It's Voldemort.

man, that article about made me cry, it turned into a Obama, hate fest..

Texas congressional race becomes an extreme Obama hate-fest

sniff sniff, I need a tissue

As much as I want him gone he is not going to be impeached so lets not waste time taking about something that is not going to happen. Let discuss something meaningful like putting a man on Mars next year.

Forum List

Back