It's Melanoma: Welcome to My Recovery Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but what about the cancerous one? not to be debbie downer but you cannot ignore this.....just cause two were benign doesnt mean you are home free...you got to continue....

remember the skin is the largest organ of the body

but what about the cancerous one? not to be debbie downer but you cannot ignore this.....just cause two were benign doesnt mean you are home free...you got to continue....
remember the skin is the largest organ of the body
This is true. I'm continuing Gerson's until probably May when I've had a few blood and urine tests done and I'll decide from there whether to go on the non-cancer Gerson Therapy, probably for the next year and a half.
If it was legal in Pennsylvania, and my job didn't test for it, I'd absolutely be using Cannabis oil.
has Obamacare benefited your care?
I honestly can't say either way. I have the same Insurance I had before. The only problem I had was finding a place that would take new members and would schedule me for an appointment in weeks rather than months.

I can tell the Docs are REAL pissed because i'm not doing the lucrative (for them) Chemo and Radiation. I'm not gonna' do something just because it's covered by Insurance. One Doctor even called me at home with a sales pitch.

She said my chances were slim if I don't do chemo but she had no response when I told her the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have a webpage that shows Gerson and Juicing Regimens are far more effective than Chemo:

Five-year survival rates of melanoma patients treated by diet thera... - PubMed - NCBI

Stage III Melanoma with Chemo/Radiation Therapy: 39% survival rate.
Stage III Melanoma with Gersons Therapy: 82% survival rate.
(Stage I and II: 100%)

There's no money in you and I being healthy.

Doc gave me the bad news just a few hours ago. The mole that was directly on the back of my head is Melanoma.

He chopped it off last week and sent it to be biopsied. It was the size of half yer index finger to the first knuckle. About a year ago I was noticing this little irritating thing on the back of my head when I combed my hair. My wife said it looked like an ingrown hair, of which I've had plenty over the years so I thought nothing of it. Until it started to grow. And itch. And bleed.

I'll post a disgusting pic of it later along with my post-op scar! It sorta looks like a rotten, crusty raspberry! Besides, what good is a Disease thread without pics right? I know, I have a sick, twisted sense of humour. Comes from all those years reading Mad Magazine!

Anyway, judging by the info the Doc gave me it's either a Stage 2C or Stage 3A,B or C. Doc can't do any more for me by himself so he's gonna' refer me to the University of Maryland for further tests. If it has spread to my Lymph Nodes then it's Stage 4.

Either way, I'm pretty certain I'm not gonna' go the way of Modern Western Medicine. Sure, if you've been in a car accident and have multiple injuries then yeah, Modern Western Emergency Medicine is great! But for Cancer? Not so much.

I'm sure they're gonna' want to do one or more of the following:

1. Cut (Surgery)
2. Burn (Radiation)
3. Poison (Drugs)

Well they've already cut, and I wouldn't mind them having to cut some more but Poison and Burn? Uh, I don't think so. So what am I gonna' do? Ever heard of Gerson Therapy?

Gerson Institute

This will be an ongoing thread to document my success or failure, whatever may happen.

Feel free to chime in and say whatever you want including criticisms of my plan. It's ok, i can take it!

But most of all: Please keep me in your Prayers! Thank you!

Mad Scientist.
I haven't read past the original OP...I hope all goes well and I will pray for you. God bless.

Best of luck with your therapathy, MS. You are in my prayers, Honey. What you're going through is tough on your best days. Keep your chin up, Sweetie.

Saw the Doc again last Wednesday and he said everything looks good.

We noticed something interesting on one of my moles. There's this one mole I've had for at least 30 years on the outside of my right ankle and it has changed shape. But to be honest I don't know if it's getting bigger or smaller 'cause I've never measured it. One things fer certain though, there are little white lines going into it from the edges. This is the opposite of what happens when tumors grow so I suspect it's shrinking.

And if that's true then the Gerson Therapy is working.

Saw the Doc again last Wednesday and he said everything looks good.

We noticed something interesting on one of my moles. There's this one mole I've had for at least 30 years on the outside of my right ankle and it has changed shape. But to be honest I don't know if it's getting bigger or smaller 'cause I've never measured it. One things fer certain though, there are little white lines going into it from the edges. This is the opposite of what happens when tumors grow so I suspect it's shrinking.

And if that's true then the Gerson Therapy is working.
Good news, congratulations!

My neighbor found some cancer on her leg recently and they don't know yet whether it's spread. She is waiting for news on that. She's 81 and has been healthy all her life, she and her family were farmers. Very hard working and she looks younger. Like in her early 60s. She was heavy, around 200 lbs but she's lost 50 in a short period of time. There's a lot of support for her between her family and all of us friends. Some are lucky that way.

She's an old family friend and I'm hoping for the best.

Wishing you continued good checkups. :)

Got the results from my PET scan and blood test last week. Scan shows a small spot on my Liver which they can't figger out if it's good or not. I think it's a result of the Liver flushes, so it's a good thing! Was probably worse before.

Lymph nodes remain clear.

There is also "Metabolic Activity" at the excision site, meaning there is healing going on! The Gerson's therapy has stopped the Cancer dead in it's tracks! Excuse me, the Cancer stopped by coincidence at the same time I was doing Gersons. I don't need to get in trouble with the FDA by making health claims!

Blood test was good and my Alkalinity is 7.5. Normal level is 7.0 to 7.4, at 7.5 is when Cancer Cells become dormant. So what I'll do is augment my Therapy with Baking Soda. Yes baking soda.

Once, twice maybe three times a day depending on my alkalinity level, I'll drink 12 oz of purified water with a level teaspoon of baking soda and a teaspoon of maple syrup. Nothing beats the almost instant alkalizing qualities of baking soda. Cancer feeds off acids created from the food we eat and sugars we consume. An body Alkaline environment of about 8.0 will kill Cancer cells.

"So why you putting syrup in yer soda water then"?

Twofold really. Cancer loves sugar but hates oxygen so a good way to get cancer cells to eat the baking soda is mask it in some sort of glucose or sugar. Cancer cells will open wide for it not knowing what's about to hit them! Also, it gives a pleasant taste to the concoction which by itself tastes like sea water and triggers my "puke reflexes".

For the rest of you, the ONLY way to keep from getting melanoma is to catch it BEFORE it can start! You and your loved ones have to routinely check every inch of your skin - one a scheduled basis.

There are dozens of signs that abnormalities can be cancerous. The most obvious is feeling itching in a specific area that turns to pain at the touch. At the itching stage, it's time to check with a dermatologist.

How do I know? I've has solar keratosis for decades and squamish and basal carcinomas for just as long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back