It's Mandate Mitt from Mass.....

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The fact that the Republican establishment is offering up Romney as the 'alternative' to Obama tells me exactly how serious they are in opposing PPACA. The only thing they don't like about it is that Obama signed it. They're fine with selling us out to the insurance companies.

Last edited:
He may know how to do it, but he sure doesn't stand behind it. Just chalk it up to another flip-flop. The guy can't make his mind up.

The fact that the Republican establishment is offering up Ronmey as the 'alternative' to Obama tells me exactly how serious they are in opposing PPACA. The only thing they don't like about it is that Obama signed it. They're fine with selling us out to the insurance companies.

Who do you think the Insurance Companies pay homage to, Idiot. Choosing Liberty is a better choice than switching Masters. Open up your eyes and ask yourself, why the Bullshit, Unnecessary Procedures, over priced services across the board, and flat out gouging. What do you think Governments role here is, as opposed to what it should be?

The fact that the Republican establishment is offering up Ronmey as the 'alternative' to Obama tells me exactly how serious they are in opposing PPACA. The only thing they don't like about it is that Obama signed it. They're fine with selling us out to the insurance companies.

Who do you think the Insurance Companies pay homage to, Idiot. Choosing Liberty is a better choice than switching Masters. Open up your eyes and ask yourself, why the Bullshit, Unnecessary Procedures, over priced services across the board, and flat out gouging. What do you think Governments role here is, as opposed to what it should be?

Moron! How ya doin'?

Moron! How ya doin'?

Better than you idiot. At least I know when I'm being robbed.

Medicare is bankrupt, and if the GOP kills Obamacare, many hospitals go bankrupt. It could get very ugly if hospitals start going bankrupt. I don't know the answer, but don't see any answers here either.

Medicare is bankrupt, and if the GOP kills Obamacare, many hospitals go bankrupt. It could get very ugly if hospitals start going bankrupt. I don't know the answer, but don't see any answers here either.

Yeah, they might have to renegotiate what they pay out, huh. Shame.

Moron! How ya doin'?

What are you even talking about? What ass-umptions are you making about my position? Do you even know?

Yeah, they might have to renegotiate what they pay out, huh. Shame.

One option is to impose a "max lifetime benefit" based on what was paid into Medicare. No coverage, go home.

Medicare can no longer afford to pay outrageous fees for everything, needed or not.

IMHO the best answer is to limit services as follows:
1. 50% of medical resources are paid on the sickest 5% of the population. A limit needs to be imposed.
2, 25% of medical resources is used on the dying. That needs to be cut back to save Medicare.

Moron! How ya doin'?

What are you even talking about? What ass-umptions are you making about my position? Do you even know?

The fact that the Republican establishment is offering up Romney as the 'alternative' to Obama tells me exactly how serious they are in opposing PPACA. The only thing they don't like about it is that Obama signed it. They're fine with selling us out to the insurance companies.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Good answer! Good answer!

You're not big on rational debate, eh?

Bullshit.

Good answer! Good answer!

You're not big on rational debate, eh?

You act like the Law roots out corruption where it actually runs cover for it, entrenching, empowering, encouraging it. There is nothing to debate rationally with a group that would encourage Legislation without even knowing what is in it at the time that it was voted on, now is there? Seriously, how irresponsible is that? How irresponsible is it to leave all of the vague issues and concerns to arbitrary interpretation of whoever is in power at the time. Let's watch and see all that makes the administration uncomfortable, get's declined rather than approved. You are arguing for control of the reins, not growth or positive change.

Maybe I should vote for him since he already knows how to create health care for his people.lol

Mitt Romney did not create health care for anybody and as a former resident of Massachusetts, I was not his "people." I am not a subject under a crown, nor is anyone else in this country

You act like the Law roots out corruption where it actually runs cover for it, entrenching, empowering, encouraging it.

No, I don't act like that.

This is what I thought. You're making a bunch of unwarranted assumptions about me (presumably) because I cast doubt on Republican motives.

You are arguing for control of the reins, not growth or positive change.

Wrong again. I'm arguing against PPACA. I'm just doubting that Republicans will make a genuine effort to repeal it - especially if Romney is at the helm. They like corrupt power as much as the Democrats do.

Forum List

Back