It's made from "people"!!!!!

Actually, vegetarians should be thrilled. Taco Bell beef is hardly beef at all.

Dear God, how hard is it to make a taco at home with known, identifiable ingredients? Ewww, fast food grosses me out.

From the link:
The meat mixture sold by Taco Bell restaurants contains binders and extenders and does not meet the minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to be labeled as “beef,” according to the legal complaint.

Damn govt regulations.

I have it like twice a year and it still tastes good to me. Its like meatloaf meat.

Due to its enormous popularity, Soylent Green is in short supply, so remember - Tuesday is Soylent Green day...

soylent_green07.jpg

Those fillers don't worry me half as much as the thought of mad cow disease...I for one don't care that they use soy, wheat oats (wth? isn't that an oxymoron?), and cornstarch, any more than I care that the Chinese place down the road probably uses road kill and neighborhood cats.

How do you think they keep the prices low?.....I have it from time to time and the hot sauce does wonders for it.

What do you folks want a sky rocketing population explosion where the Democrats look to spend even more then they do now or some cheap eats?....Consider it the sick and dying's way of giving back to a society that they have taken far more from then they have given.

Forum List

Back