It's looking like Obama may go down BIG

Gallop has Romney up by 7 today. That is not a tie in any sense.

I'm starting to think that Obama may be losing his grip on states other than the tossup states.

Just saw on Drudge, a link to the Washington Examiner that shows Romney has taken a 4 point lead in PA. That is huge!!!!

it's a single poll. The rest still show Obama ahead.

LINK: Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania | WashingtonExaminer.com
Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

you know, gramps, sometimes it's better not to make affirmative statements about things like this.

Nate Silver just moved the president back up to a 71.6% probability of winning.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Obama on comedy central: 'when four americans get killed, it's not optimal'

Message to the k00ks this beautiful morning. Today would be a good day to make sure your medicine cabinet is devoid of any straight edge razors.

Oh.....and I understand that pundits have already placed a pumpkin on a tee in the middle of the stage for the next debate...........and a bat at Romneys lecturn.:D:D:D

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

If Gallup were still credible, you might have something.

Even Rassmussen is scratching his head at their methodology.

Weren't the polls fake just a few short weeks ago?
What's changed to make them so much better?

Key factor: "Likely voters"

There is a ghost in the machine, that ghost is early voters, which are voting mostly Obama.

Polls including likely voters, do not include people who have already voted.

Aside from that, it's not 11/7/12 yet, put your pants back on.

We are a horribly polarized nation fighting a needless cultural war. My prediction is that this election will be very close.

Weren't the polls fake just a few short weeks ago?
What's changed to make them so much better?

This close to the election their integrity is on the line so no more stacking the polls to get the outcome they want

1337539951593.jpg

[...]

It's not over till it's over, But it does appear the Momentum is on Romney's side.

[...]
While a second Obama term is nothing to happily look forward to, the thought of a Romney presidency is downright depressing. But if that comes to pass there are things to consider which will soften the disappointment. Such as this:

r331987_1498356.jpg

And this:

Top drug reformer: ‘Obama is worse than Bush’ on marijuana policy | The Raw Story

And a lot more of Obama's broken promises, passive submission to Republicans, and his utter failure to hold the Bush Administration accountable for their many crimes.

All of the above will soften the blow of a Romney presidency. I would certainly and profoundly lament a Romney victory -- but there really is nothing to miss about Obama.

Snip:

you know, gramps, sometimes it's better not to make affirmative statements about things like this.

Nate Silver just moved the president back up to a 71.6% probability of winning.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

Nate who ?

Surely, you're not talking about that dick that Rachael Maddow brings on her show.

:badgrin"

Grampa..........I remember you being nervous about a month ago.............and I told you, there should be no worries. Told you Romney will take it walking away................

Mark my words..........Romney will be taking a minimum of 300 electoral votes and it is highly likely it will be far higher.

Grampa........make sure to stop in here on election night. Im going to have you laughing your balls off bro..........( if I can actually pull myself away from watchng the Bataan Death March on MSNBC )

Forum List

Back