It's looking like Obama may go down BIG

So the question is, are you confident enough to make a wager?

I've been confident enough to take a wager since last November. As I've explained, i don't gamble so I won't take a wager.

You shouldn't gamble either. it does nothing.

I've been confident enough to take a wager since last November. As I've explained, i don't gamble so I won't take a wager.

You don't gamble? Sure you do. You're voting for Romney, right? That's the ultimate gamble.

You don't gamble? Sure you do. You're voting for Romney, right? That's the ultimate gamble.

not a gamble at all. In fact, it's pretty easy to choose competent leadership over what we have.

It seems to me that YOU are the one making a big deal out of this issue. Just look at your sig lol

Dumbass

Oh I am making a big deal out of pointing out the hypocrites on this site. You've just outed yourself as one.

Do tell, how have i exposed myself as a hypocrite today?

You're confident that Romney will win big, just not enough to make a bet over it. Hypocrite. And that's just todays example.

Oh I am making a big deal out of pointing out the hypocrites on this site. You've just outed yourself as one.

You're confident that Romney will win big, just not enough to make a bet over it. Hypocrite. And that's just todays example.

Do you gamble over every opinion you have? Don't see how that makes me anything but smart not too.

You need help

Mitt could be winning in 98% of all polls and still lose on election day... Same for Obama. Why do you people care so much about polls that change almost daily?

Mitt could be winning in 98% of all polls and still lose on election day... Same for Obama. Why do you people care so much about polls that change almost daily?

Trends

Its too close to the election now so the polls should start reflecting the true nature of where the candidates stand. Plus its fun to poke libs with a stick

It might be like playing Russian Roulette with on bullet in the wheel.

Voting for Obama is like playing with five bullets in the wheel.

Trends

Its too close to the election now so the polls should start reflecting the true nature of where the candidates stand. Plus its fun to poke libs with a stick

Polls show there is about a tie. Polls also don't include Gary Johnson, when they do Mitt gets crushed. GJ is on the ballot in 48 states, all 9 battle ground states and even if all he pulled was 1-3% in each of the 9 states that matter Mitt's "lead" would be dissolved. 1 Poll had GJ at 10% in Ohio… Now, does that mean I believe GJ will cost Mitt the election or pull 10% in Ohio? No, because it’s just a poll and I have to wait for election day, the only poll that matters.

Do you gamble over every opinion you have? Don't see how that makes me anything but smart not too.

You need help

Just the ones where I start threads where I let everyone know how big "my guy" is going to win by.

I do find it odd that Obama even has supporters... We will be in a recession for 4 more years if Obama wins, Mitt will prolly make things worse but there is at least a chance (very vey small chance) that he won't simply do the same Big Government policies as Obama and Bush.

I feel like the economy is fighting against Obama, and Obama is doing everything possible to kill it because he's just to stupid to understand he is killing it. Obama's focus is on taking future credit when it recovers and to do that he has to point at what he did in the past to create the recovery.

For instance, if a job is created Obama takes credit for it… every job created is because of Obama. What kind of logic is that? Every job lost is still due to Bush according to Obama. It’s just not logical or realistic. You can’t scientifically prove Obama’s policies have created jobs because then you would have to look at why we are losing more than we are gaining.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back