It's looking like Obama may go down BIG

In all seriousness, EVERY piece of credible information pointed the other way. Which was why I revived the "Obama is cruising" thread I started in September. Which is why Nate Silver offered such startlingly high percentages of the probability of his winning.

Will you know better next time?

With all of the "traditional" indicators pointing to an Obama loss I dismissed the polls as biased.

That was a mistake I won't make again

LOL

Grumpy Gramps, all you post is the same dumb shit every day.

And, that's all you ever will post.

In all seriousness, EVERY piece of credible information pointed the other way. Which was why I revived the "Obama is cruising" thread I started in September. Which is why Nate Silver offered such startlingly high percentages of the probability of his winning.

With all of the "traditional" indicators pointing to an Obama loss I dismissed the polls as biased.

and the polls dismissed you as biased and stupid

By traditional indicators do you mean yard signs and bumper stickers?

No, he means Karl Rove and Rush Limpballs:clap2: They both called it BIG for Willard, although Limpballs denied that he ever did...

No, he means Karl Rove and Rush Limpballs:clap2: They both called it BIG for Willard, although Limpballs denied that he ever did...

You all know damn well what I'm referring to. Record high UE, massive debt, trouble abroad, low approval numbers, stagnation in DC, and all the other TRADITIONAL indicators.

OBAMA WINNING DOES NOT WIPE OUT HIS RECORD

You all know damn well what I'm referring to. Record high UE, massive debt, trouble abroad, low approval numbers, stagnation in DC, and all the other TRADITIONAL indicators.

OBAMA WINNING DOES NOT WIPE OUT HIS RECORD

Other than Unemployment, we've had presidents who have had massive debt, trouble abroad, low approval numbers (outside of wartime presidents where war was on the front burner) and stagnation in DC for about 20 years now.

Oh well. 2014 looks good for the GOP.

Apparently not.

Apparently not.
What does Karl say?

Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

All the trends are against him. All his numbers from 08 are drastically down. He got wallopped in the first debate and didn't do enough in the second to stem the bleeding. He likely didn't lose anymore votes but he sure as fuck didn't gain any.
I'm starting to believe it's over for Obama outside of some drastic new incident or revelation.

Snip:

While Romney's four-percentage-point advantage is not statistically significant, he has consistently edged ahead of Obama each of the past several days in Gallup's seven-day rolling averages conducted entirely after the Oct. 3 presidential debate. Prior to that debate --*regarded as a decisive Romney win*by political experts and Americans who watched it -- Romney averaged less than a one-point lead over Obama among likely voters.The latest result, from Oct. 9-15, is based on 2,723 likely voters drawn from more than 3,100 registered voters.

Forum List

Back