Its long overdue....Urinal Video Games

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Every mans dream...can you out pee the competition?

Sega's 'pee for points' videogames - The Week

Sega is taking videogames to a captive new audience: Bar and restaurant patrons taking care of business at the urinal. Its still-experimental Toirettsu technology measures the accuracy, volume, and force of urine hitting a target inside the urinal. (Watch a clip of the set-up below.) The "pee for points" system so far includes unsophisticated mini-games that let men "hose" off graffiti and spurt milk out of a character's nose. "You're able to game with pee!" Sega explains, none too soberly

Last edited:
They need to involve stool.

It could be a WWII flight simulator, where you steer by moving your cock from side to side, you shoot the mounted guns with your piss...and then you drop the bomb!

This is an idea whose time has come!!

How many of us hit the bullseye on the first drop only to have no one to witness it?

Now through the magic of technology you will no longer have to have this conversation;

Dude!! I hit the bullseye with the first drop!!

No way dude, you're bullshitting me.

Now you will have video proof that you can re-play again and again, or until someone tells you to piss off they need to pee.

:lol:

This is one of those things that's so genius it makes me wonder why it hasn't been around already.

How many of us hit the bullseye on the first drop only to have no one to witness it?

Now through the magic of technology you will no longer have to have this conversation;

Now you will have video proof that you can re-play again and again, or until someone tells you to piss off they need to pee.

You can be scored on both accuracy and distance

After each round, you drink a beer to recharge

You can be scored on both accuracy and distance

After each round, you drink a beer to recharge

HAAHAHA, Frickin sweet.

I foretell long lines going into the mens room.

Forum List

Back