It's just too flipping hot......

It's 59 here.

I think it just hit 61 now Luissa. been in the 70's the last few days here...down in the 40's at night. Suppose to start warming up over the next week...into the 80's. It's been a tough summer for warm days. I might need to take a vacation to get some hot weather. :lol:

I was glad we got the rain the other day though..
Have you heard about all the arson set fires in the area?

It's 59 here.

I think it just hit 61 now Luissa. been in the 70's the last few days here...down in the 40's at night. Suppose to start warming up over the next week...into the 80's. It's been a tough summer for warm days. I might need to take a vacation to get some hot weather. :lol:

I was glad we got the rain the other day though..
Have you heard about all the arson set fires in the area?

I missed it. I was in Mt. for several days. They had a lot over there going on with fires.

To do anything outside today.

Another 99 degree day, third or fourth in a row, I've lost track....:eusa_hand:

Uh, Mother Nature, HELLO? It's September for crying out loud!

Heck, I've been back to school since August 4th, I'm ready for FALL! :eusa_pray:

It's just too flipping hot......

why yes, I am...;)

oh wait...:doubt:

It's 93 here. It actually cooled down a bit overnight, it felt like it may have been in the low 70s at 6 this morning, but then the sun did it's thing. I hate the sun! :evil:

It has seemed like a fairly hot summer (and it's not even over for another 20 days or so!). I'm far enough south that it never gets ridiculously cold here in winter, so I'm going to be happy when the seasons change over. Besides, cold > hot!

I don't know what it is but a guess would be 70... It is still humid tho...

It will take a few days to assimilate to the colder temps.... They will be refreshing no doubt.

Last edited:
I don't know what it is but a guess would be 70... It is still humid tho...

It will take a few days to assimilate to the colder temps.... They will be refreshing no doubt.

yeah it's been 70 at night with about 85 percent humidity.

Yes I am ready for RAIN & COOLER TEMPS!!

We had only one day in August below 100, dam hot...

Hell the pool is like bath water, no relief...

I remember this: 1995 Chicago heat wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was just awful..

The humidity made it horrible....

It was really 120-130 and in some apartments it reached 160-170... that's why they died ..................

It was just horrible

I remember me and my family were huddled around a window conditioner.

That was really bad...

The lows were like 87 with 100 % humidity....

It is still summer.

Its been mostly beautiful in Maine this summer season.

One of the nicest summers we've had in the near quarter century I've lived here

To do anything outside today.

Another 99 degree day, third or fourth in a row, I've lost track....:eusa_hand:

Uh, Mother Nature, HELLO? It's September for crying out loud!

Heck, I've been back to school since August 4th, I'm ready for FALL! :eusa_pray:
Welcome to my neck of the woods. Its in the 90's from late April to Mid Nov if we are lucky. Sometimes it starts in March. We get about 2 months of semi tolerated weather with a few sprinkles where we actually have to put on a jacket. Oh the joy of living in SE Georgia.Oh and lets not forget every year we have to deal with hurricanes :eusa_whistle:

Well, good news on the home front! We had some rain here, and today the high is only going to be 67! :woohoo:

LOVE IT!

Think we're heading to an Orchard, then to buy some bikes so we can go bike riding later!

I know it's not officially "Fall" yet, but it's starting to feel like it here finally!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Forum List

Back