It's JUDGEMENT DAY: April 21, 2011

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Today is the day Skynet becomes SELF-AWARE!

The time has come. According to the Terminator clock, at 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, Skynet will become self-aware. And humanity will be screwed.

Going by canon set out in the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, Judgment Day should hit Thursday. In these final few precious hours, there are several things members of the human race can do to prepare for total domination by our new artificially intelligent masters. Here’s a quick guide....

Skynet Becomes Self-Aware: How to Welcome Our AI Overlords | Underwire | Wired.com

The time has come. According to the Terminator clock, at 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, Skynet will become self-aware. And humanity will be screwed.

Going by canon set out in the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, Judgment Day should hit Thursday. In these final few precious hours, there are several things members of the human race can do to prepare for total domination by our new artificially intelligent masters. Here’s a quick guide....

Skynet Becomes Self-Aware: How to Welcome Our AI Overlords | Underwire | Wired.com
Wait! Wait! I didn't get the memo!

[trip while putting on pants and running] Ow! Shit... [/trip]

Wait! Don't start the apocalypse without meeeee!!!!

Dammit...

I missed my bus to the apocalypse. I think I need a hug.

funny-pictures-happycat-is-sad1.jpg

So THE BIG QUESTION IS: Where is SKYNET located?

My theory is it's in some giant GOOGLE data center.

So THE BIG QUESTION IS: Where is SKYNET located?

My theory is it's in some giant GOOGLE data center.

No, it's facebook, That's why the President met with them. He was asking for an extension. I wonder what they said?

Resistance Is Futile.

I know, wrong movie, but j'adore mixing alternate universes.

We heard it was May 21st, and the peeps had six buses to back them up.:lol:

Forum List

Back