It's January 2013, Morning In America

Don't leftist turds realize their race card is no longer effective after throwing it all over the place?? Egad, STFU already.. according to you braindead drones, all cons are racist.. Do we fuckin care what you think?! No..

Then why are you commenting on it?

Here ya go RDD:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3iAFD5J2D8]YouTube - ‪Dave Chappelle Black white supremacist‬‏[/ame]

Jesus Christ.. still banging the race drums?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still defending it? :eusa_eh:

Never did... and let's get a few things straight:

1. Accusing me of defending racism is the same thing as calling me a racist
2. All I EVER said was that I had read a lot of Rabbi's posts, and I NEVER personally read anything racist
3. I acknowledged that the one you finally cited was indeed, on the surface, a racist thing to say
4. This is USMB, there's fair to good chance you're being FUCKED WITH by Rabbi
5. Calling people racist, as you seem to do quite a bit, at the drop of a hat and without really understanding what it is that is being said, is foolish and certainly detracts from any credibility you may have.

C'Ya.

LOL. You may have the worst memory of anyone on this site. I can prove that you are lying or just entirely wrong on points #1,3, and 5. You are amazing. :clap2: How many times will we go through this and when I post evidence you disappear without a trace, just to pop up again in another thread and do this all over again. Serious question, do you have issues with your memory? I know a lot of you cons are older so I would understand if that's what is going on with you.

Jesus Christ.. still banging the race drums?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2. All I EVER said was that I had read a lot of Rabbi's posts, and I NEVER personally read anything racist
3. I acknowledged that the one you finally cited was indeed, on the surface, a racist thing to say
5. Calling people racist, as you seem to do quite a bit, at the drop of a hat and without really understanding what it is that is being said, is foolish and certainly detracts from any credibility you may have.

C'Ya.

What detracts from a persons credibility is reading 13 pages of racist thought, that was defended and expanded at each turn. Plus, still defended on this thread and still finding a way to justify it.

And there's this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw]YouTube - ‪Black White Supremist Dave Chappelle Complete‬‏[/ame]

C'Ya.

What detracts from a persons credibility is reading 13 pages of racist thought, that was defended and expanded at each turn. Plus, still defended on this thread and still finding a way to justify it.
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT LIBERALS think or believe regarding RACE- GET IT???? It's the boy who cried wolf one too many times.. you leftists have no one to blame put yourselves.

Don't leftist turds realize their race card is no longer effective after throwing it all over the place?? Egad, STFU already.. according to you braindead drones, all cons are racist.. Do we fuckin care what you think?! No..

Then why are you commenting on it?
Hey Dummy.. that's what we do here.. COMMENT ON THREADS, POSTS..

Hey shank, do you comment on every thread on this board?

C'Ya.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT LIBERALS think or believe regarding RACE- GET IT???? It's the boy who cried wolf one too many times.. you leftists have no one to blame put yourselves.

Did you read the linked thread?

Of course she didn't. That thread was over 10 pages long. You think she has the attention span for that? Let's be honest.

Of course she didn't. That thread was over 10 pages long. You think she has the attention span for that? Let's be honest.

oOOoooOO.. Your Sesame Street attacks are gonna leave a mark.. :lol::lol:

oOOoooOO.. Your Sesame Street attacks are gonna leave a mark.. :lol::lol:

One can only hope that these two are very young and it is just ignorance, otherwise...

:lol:

You want to try and prove some of your points from your earlier post? I can back up that you're full of shit. Can you prove what you're saying?

Let's make it interesting. If I can show you being a liar on any of your points, you ban yourself for 1 month. If I can't, I ban myself forever. Deal?

Forum List

Back