It's January 2013, Morning In America

Rabbi wouldn't think Hermain Cain can be a good leader, due to his skin color.

I havent heard him voice an opinion on the matter. maybe you should let him speak for himself.

And if I understand Rabbi currently, his issue has never been the color of the persons skin, but character issues.

Incorrect. He is racist. Ask him now....ask him if Black people can be good leaders. He won't answer because he knows how it makes him look since we called him out the first time he said it.

Av... he has argued that those of the black race are prone to poor leadership.. and i have argued against him on it

I havent heard him voice an opinion on the matter. maybe you should let him speak for himself.

And if I understand Rabbi currently, his issue has never been the color of the persons skin, but character issues.

Incorrect. He is racist. Ask him now....ask him if Black people can be good leaders. He won't answer because he knows how it makes him look since we called him out the first time he said it.

Av... he has argued that those of the black race are prone to poor leadership.. and i have argued against him on it

Thank you. I'm done with Rabbi in this thread.

I use it to show who you're actually bothering to have a discussion with. A person who has said that black people are not fit to lead anything.

So prove him otherwise. For some reason you feel you can't. You can't make the argument and show where he is wrong and persuade him to agree with you, so you use an emotional term in an attempt to silence the debate.

That somehow shows your moral superiority?:cuckoo:

This is where you need to understand what you're talking about. The thread that Rabbi made his racist remarks, people spent countless posts explaining why what he said was wrong. He wouldn't listen to any of it and insisted that black people can not be good leaders....simply because they are black. He had no other reason why. That is being a racist. Stop protecting him because he's "on your team".

Really? Where?

Unless it's Ron Paul, it will be the same status quo bullshit except worse because things just get worse as time goes on and we take more steps towards a New World Order. I don't care if it's a Republican, expect the next Republican to be worse than Obama.

If RP gets elected, we need to:

Repeal the Patriot Act.

End all wars.

Abolish the IRS.

Eliminate any attempts to enforce Net Neutrality and online spying.

Legalize all drugs.

Abolish the Federal Reserve.

Abolish the riot police and any other fascist martial law police state nonsense.

Abolish Department of Education.

Remove all bases from foreign countries.

End foreign aid.

The U.S. now has a Republican president, and the GOP controls both the House and Senate. WHat is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal Obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

First Day in Office...

(1) Reinstitute Mexico City Policy
(2) Revoke waiver of Jerusalem Embassy Act
(3) Submit legislation to Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare
(4) Submit legislation to Congress making current income tax rates permanent and eliminating capital gains tax completely
(5) Bomb Iranian nuclear program

...and that's all just before lunch.

I like the first 3. I think we need to do more than make the current rates permenant. We need to revamp the entire tax code. And Bombing Iran is pointless. Let Israel do it.
Totally agreed, but just making the existing rates permanent has been so elusive for the past decade, it would be a nice baby step towards stabilizing the tax rates. With strong majorities in both houses though, we could eliminate the AMT, the estate tax and the capital gains tax and flatten the existing income tax brackets.

So far as Israel's concerned, it would signal an end to the mollycoddling policies of Obama and the bedding down with oil interests if the President gave Israel the green light to pursue any actions they deem necessary for the self-defense of their country, letting Israel "off the leash" so to speak with regards to Iran, its neighbors, the settlement question, etc. Israel, indeed, would eliminate the Iranian nuclear threat if they had the support of the United States. Further, the U.S. should initiate an anti-semitism initiative in the UN on Israel's behalf.

I forgot another executive order for the first day of office: lift all moratoriums on drilling! Between a robust domestic energy production sector and unwavering diplomatic support for Israel's right to exist, our Arab "allies" would quickly get the message that they'd better accomodate US more than they accomodate the jihadist elements in the Arab world.

Unless it's Ron Paul, it will be the same status quo bullshit except worse because things just get worse as time goes on and we take more steps towards a New World Order. I don't care if it's a Republican, expect the next Republican to be worse than Obama.

If RP gets elected, we need to:

Repeal the Patriot Act.

End all wars.

Abolish the IRS.

Eliminate any attempts to enforce Net Neutrality and online spying.

Legalize all drugs.

Abolish the Federal Reserve.

Abolish the riot police and any other fascist martial law police state nonsense.

Abolish Department of Education.

Remove all bases from foreign countries.

End foreign aid.

And hence why extremist libertarians and borderline pseudo-anarchists will always be linked to the libertarian party.. and they won't have a winning candidate for president..

Rabbi's legacy will now live for a time in my signature.

oh i've got it more accurate for you rabies. you're in my siggy for a while, weasel.

Racists are manipulated by the global elite because the elites use racism to divide and rule.

Rabbi is just an Illuminati pawn who has fallen into the trap of divide and rule. Congratulations Rabbi, you fail at life and you enable the global fascist elites.

I use it to show who you're actually bothering to have a discussion with. A person who has said that black people are not fit to lead anything.

So prove him otherwise. For some reason you feel you can't. You can't make the argument and show where he is wrong and persuade him to agree with you, so you use an emotional term in an attempt to silence the debate.

This is where you need to understand what you're talking about. The thread that Rabbi made his racist remarks, people spent countless posts explaining why what he said was wrong. He wouldn't listen to any of it and insisted that black people can not be good leaders....simply because they are black. He had no other reason why. That is being a racist. Stop protecting him because he's "on your team".

Jesus Christ.. still banging the race drums?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to Obama we are "Mourning in America" instead of celebrating "Morning in America" as with Reagan.

Here is what we woke up to this morning in America!

Economy Gets Widespread Downgrade
If the US economy were a stock, it would be a big-time sell this morning after a widespread downgrade from Wall Street economists, reports CNBC's Steve Liesman.

Steve Liesman always sides with the government. For Steve to say this about the economy this morning really brings the seriousness of the Obama disaster into perspective.

Thank you Obama for causing more "Mourning in America".

Still defending it? :eusa_eh:

Thanks to Obama we are "Mourning in America" instead of celebrating "Morning in America" as with Reagan.

Here is what we woke up to this morning in America!

Economy Gets Widespread Downgrade
If the US economy were a stock, it would be a big-time sell this morning after a widespread downgrade from Wall Street economists, reports CNBC's Steve Liesman.

Steve Liesman always sides with the government. For Steve to say this about the economy this morning really brings the seriousness of the Obama disaster into perspective.

Thank you Obama for causing more "Mourning in America".

We appear to be entering a double dip recession. Obama's policies aren't the only reason. The excessive debt in Greece and other Euro countries is certainly part of it.
But Obama's policies have done exactly what they should have been predicted to do: Drain money from productive resources to channel to unproductive ones.
We need to make sure this kind of thing never happens again. Eliminating gov'ts ability to fund pork barrel projects like this would be an enormous step to fiscal sanity.

Don't leftist turds realize their race card is no longer effective after throwing it all over the place?? Egad, STFU already.. according to you braindead drones, all cons are racist.. Do we fuckin care what you think?! No..

Last edited:

Still defending it? :eusa_eh:

Never did... and let's get a few things straight:

1. Accusing me of defending racism is the same thing as calling me a racist
2. All I EVER said was that I had read a lot of Rabbi's posts, and I NEVER personally read anything racist
3. I acknowledged that the one you finally cited was indeed, on the surface, a racist thing to say
4. This is USMB, there's fair to good chance you're being FUCKED WITH by Rabbi
5. Calling people racist, as you seem to do quite a bit, at the drop of a hat and without really understanding what it is that is being said, is foolish and certainly detracts from any credibility you may have.

C'Ya.

Last edited:
BTW- Are any of you leftist scumbags going after Harry Reid?? I'm sorry.. I can't hear you?? Let me guess, you're so outraged you call his office daily and DEMAND he step down..RIGHT?

Forum List

Back