It's January 2013, Morning In America

He'll be our token darky, that we elected only to prove we were not racist, which only proves we all actually are racist, since he's nothing more than an Uncle Tom

Bingo, we have a winner. Except I would never call someone an "Uncle Tom" as an insult. The vast majority of people who use the derogatory term "Uncle Tom" have never even read "Uncle Tom's Cabin".

P.S. That plan backfired with Michael Steele.

I think the way you treat blacks is incredibly sickening SJ

How do I treat blacks?

Rabbi is a racist and deserves to be called such everywhere he goes because that is his legacy.

It's the unpardonable sin to you. I understand.

Personally, i think you guys just use it as an excuse to be lazy and not talk about the issues.

I use it to show who you're actually bothering to have a discussion with. A person who has said that black people are not fit to lead anything.

So prove him otherwise. For some reason you feel you can't. You can't make the argument and show where he is wrong and persuade him to agree with you, so you use an emotional term in an attempt to silence the debate.

That somehow shows your moral superiority?:cuckoo:

Sure as hell beats trying to argue points. Especially when you have the intellectual capacity of a doughnut.

Being a racist ios akin to having the intellectual capacity of a dung beetle. There's no point in discussions with scumbags like you, you're a waste of bandwidth and you deserve to be called on your racism at every turn lest anyone forget who you are.

Being a progressive is akin to being dumber. Doesnt mean we arent going to argue you and defeat you on the merits.

like I said, I think its just an excuse for you to be lazy.

You call one man's views towards black sickening while sticking up for another's. Strong work, but really....

Bingo, we have a winner. Except I would never call someone an "Uncle Tom" as an insult. The vast majority of people who use the derogatory term "Uncle Tom" have never even read "Uncle Tom's Cabin".

How do I treat blacks?

You treat them like they are only tokens if they disagree with you. It's digusting.

Personally, i think you guys just use it as an excuse to be lazy and not talk about the issues.

I use it to show who you're actually bothering to have a discussion with. A person who has said that black people are not fit to lead anything.

So prove him otherwise. For some reason you feel you can't. You can't make the argument and show where he is wrong and persuade him to agree with you, so you use an emotional term in an attempt to silence the debate.

Prove him otherwise that black are not fit to lead?

You think this is even worthy of discussion? That would speak to how you think, I *could* surmise, but most people don't even deem it a necessary conversation because it's ridiculous on its face and downright racist.

Fair enough. I just have a hard time taking anything Rabbi posts as being legit since I know how he views the world. I do understand what you are saying though.

I know, he has committed the unpardonable sin in your eyes.

But if you really think him to be wrong, wouldn't you try to persuade him that way rathe than ridicule him? I mean if you really care that he thinks that way.

Oh we tried to reason with him. It went nowhere. He wants to be racist, so be it.

The U.S. now has a Republican president, and the GOP controls both the House and Senate. WHat is on the agenda for the next two years?

I see job 1 as repeal Obamacare. After that it is removing the building blocks of the bloated federal system. First thing is to starve the beast and institute real tax reform. Then begin eliminating programs and departments wholesale. There is no other way. Otherwise the gov't will simply regrow under the next regime.

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

Why is everything about race for you lefties? And what if we elect Herman Cain?

Rabbi wouldn't think Hermain Cain can be a good leader, due to his skin color.

Being a racist ios akin to having the intellectual capacity of a dung beetle. There's no point in discussions with scumbags like you, you're a waste of bandwidth and you deserve to be called on your racism at every turn lest anyone forget who you are.

Being a progressive is akin to being dumber. Doesnt mean we arent going to argue you and defeat you on the merits.

You call one man's views towards black sickening while sticking up for another's. Strong work, but really....

Treating anyone poorly because of race is wrong. Im not sticking up for his position on race. Im pointing out that you are using it as an excuse not to debate anything with him or even persuade him while he is wrong. I, unlike you, haven't stopped debating others. Just because they have a position that sickens me, doesn't mean I won't argue them on an intellectual basis.

If you can't see the difference, then you don't even know what we are discussing.

Herman Cain will not be elected because he is a token black. And it's insulting to treat him like that. If he is elected, it will be on the merits of his position, his character, and his experience as a leader.

Amazing how people can disparage a man who is far more experienced than our Current President after nearly 2 1/2 years.

LOL. As long as it's not a black man in charge everything will start to get better, right?

I havent heard him voice an opinion on the matter. maybe you should let him speak for himself.

And if I understand Rabbi currently, his issue has never been the color of the persons skin, but character issues.

Treating anyone poorly because of race is wrong. Im not sticking up for his position on race. Im pointing out that you are using it as an excuse not to debate anything with him or even persuade him while he is wrong. I, unlike you, haven't stopped debating others. Just because they have a position that sickens me, doesn't mean I won't argue them on an intellectual basis.

If you can't see the difference, then you don't even know what we are discussing.

Herman Cain will not be elected because he is a token black. And it's insulting to treat him like that. If he is elected, it will be on the merits of his position, his character, and his experience as a leader.

Amazing how people can disparage a man who is far more experienced than our Current President after nearly 2 1/2 years.

You can have a respectful conversation with racists as you wish, and I can dismiss them as intellectual cowards who do not deserve to be conversed with in a respectful way, as I wish. It's of no consequence to me how you deal with your bigots.

And if I understand Rabbi currently, his issue has never been the color of the persons skin, but character issues.

You're not understanding him. He has said, and the search function is great, that black people are not fit to "lead anything."

Sorry, sticking up for him is nagl.

He'll be our token darky, that we elected only to prove we were not racist, which only proves we all actually are racist, since he's nothing more than an Uncle Tom

Yeah. The Left would never use the term "Uncle Tom" or "Aunt Jemima"
2011-uncle-toms-cabain-steele-powell1.jpg

AuntJemima.jpg

The Left are the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

This is where you need to understand what you're talking about. The thread that Rabbi made his racist remarks, people spent countless posts explaining why what he said was wrong. He wouldn't listen to any of it and insisted that black people can not be good leaders....simply because they are black. He had no other reason why. That is being a racist. Stop protecting him because he's "on your team".

How do I treat blacks?

You treat them like they are only tokens if they disagree with you. It's digusting.

I treat them like they are tokens, if they are tokens. Plenty of black people disagree with me on different topics, my wife, my kids, my friends, at various times, and I don't treat them like "tokens". Getting up in front of a room full of white conservatives and giving a speech were you say "look at me I'm not like the rest of black people" is token behavior and that makes Cain a token.

I havent heard him voice an opinion on the matter. maybe you should let him speak for himself.

Incorrect. He is racist. Ask him now....ask him if Black people can be good leaders. He won't answer because he knows how it makes him look since we called him out the first time he said it.

This is where you need to understand what you're talking about. The thread that Rabbi made his racist remarks, people spent countless posts explaining why what he said was wrong. He wouldn't listen to any of it and insisted that black people can not be good leaders....simply because they are black. He had no other reason why. That is being a racist. Stop protecting him because he's "on your team".

This is the glaringly obvious reason why intellectually dishonest avatar is going to bat for the scrub.

This is the glaringly obvious reason why intellectually dishonest avatar is going to bat for the scrub.

It's pack mentality. She somehow thinks that if one Democrat says or does something, then they speak/represent all democrats. And thus if a fellow conservative is an actual racist, she doesn't want to be automatically associated with being a racist. So instead of thinking as an individual she would rather defend her team so it doesn't reflect poorly on her and the rest of the sheep.

Last edited:

Yeah. The Left would never use the term "Uncle Tom" or "Aunt Jemima"
2011-uncle-toms-cabain-steele-powell1.jpg

AuntJemima.jpg

The Left are the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

I am not "the Left". I am Salt Jones and I don't use the term "Uncle Tom". As a new member to this board I don't know the back story of other members so I judge by my interactions with them. But I have a feeling we won't be getting along.

Forum List

Back