It's interesting that Progs are not able to manipulate Asian-Americans by telling them to be victims

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why aren't Asians a protected group that need altruistic Progs to save them?

I think it's because their culture is one of self reliance and fastidiousness...not blaming others and demanding others pay for their lives.

It's quite remarkable how Asians are viewed by the left. Lefties hate people they cannot manipulate for their own interests.

There were plenty of Chinese who were indentured servants in America.

They were subjected incredible racism....yet they don't seem to fucking whine about it every fucking day.

Why is that?

History of Chinese Americans - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Why aren't Asians a protected group that needs to altruistic Progs to save them?

I think it's because thier culture is one of self reliance and fastidiousness...not blaming others and demanding others pay for their lives.

It's quite remarkable how Asians are viewed by the left.
They vote Democrat almost as much as everyone else.

They will just be another dumbed down block of Democrat pawns in a few elections.

Why aren't Asians a protected group that need altruistic Progs to save them?

I think it's because thier culture is one of self reliance and fastidiousness...not blaming others and demanding others pay for their lives.

It's quite remarkable how Asians are viewed by the left. Lefties hate people they cannot manipulate for their own interests.

The Asians already know. That's why they overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Interesting you brought that up. They are also the fastest growing demographic in the country.

They do vote almost 60% Dem and they have above a 20% poverty rate, but they don't seem to play the victims card and blame everyone else on earth.,,,they fucking work.

They do vote almost 60% Dem and they have above a 20% poverty rate, but they don't seem to play the victims card and blame everyone else on earth.,,,they fucking work.
They are just as anti-white.

That's a shame because many Progs consider them white.

They sure are not brown, they are yellow...not enough of a victim for Progs.

They are just as anti-white.

That's a shame because many Progs consider them white.

They sure are not brown, they are yellow...not enough of a victim for Progs.
They are mostly located in California.

California is nothing but poison.

I hope we don't end up with yet another group who has been brought into this country to turn around and bite the white people in their ace. I mean come on already. Good points about how they seem to be better adjusted to adversity than groups who have been here forever now.

I hope we don't end up with yet another group who has been brought into this country to turn around and bite the white people in their ace. I mean come on already. Good points about how they seem to be better adjusted to adversity than groups who have been here forever now.
Asians don't see other minorities as a threat to their ability to climb the socioeconomic ladder. They choose to fly under the radar and stay out of the political fray.

New Topics

Forum List

Back