It's in the air~

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
You can just tell. Go tripping around the blogs and read the desperation coming from liberal precincts. Obama is going to lose. Liberal's are already gearing up for full on "revenge" politics. They are going to be more venomous and contentious then ever.

My hope is that Romney, if elected, govern from the center... That he really can find a way to work with liberals that can offer healing and a direction for this country that both parties are able to find agreement on. Compromising where he can- standing firm where it's necessary.

It is in the air.. Turn your channel to MSNBC and look at their faces. LMAO Howard Dean was just on there railing about Republicans cheating in Ohio and libs can still win if they take Virginia!

HEY LIBERALS- Next time don't SKEW your polls with LIES and propaganda.. +6 - 13% Dem over sampling.. You did it to yourselves.. LOL

You can just tell. Go tripping around the blogs and read the desperation coming from liberal precincts. Obama is going to lose. Liberal's are already gearing up for full on "revenge" politics. They are going to be more venomous and contentious then ever.

My hope is that Romney, if elected, govern from the center... That he really can find a way to work with liberals that can offer healing and a direction for this country that both parties are able to find agreement on. Compromising where he can- standing firm where it's necessary.

That's exactly what he did when he was the Republican governor of a Democratic state and legislature, in MA.

imagesCADQAJLM-1-1.jpg

It would be refreshing to have a president who actually tried to work with both parties. I am also incredibly tired of Obama's (and his followers) race baiting tactics. Move the current administration out and let the adults have the job.

too bad the Republicans were unwilling to support the Auto industry when they needed their help - the Ohioans seem stubborn to keeping that in mind with their support for Obama.

too bad the Republicans were unwilling to support the Auto industry when they needed their help - the Ohioans seem stubborn to keeping that in mind with their support for Obama.

Why couldn't they file for bankruptcy like everyone else does? Oh yeah, the UNIONS needed a payoff for votes.

That's exactly what he did when he was the Republican governor of a Democratic state and legislature, in MA.

imagesCADQAJLM-1-1.jpg

I love that picture.. So dignified and handsome. He looks Presidential.

With a business background, instead of a political background, Romney should be used to finding compromise with stockholders and employees to make a business succeed. This is something not tried in our Government in a long time.

The line was very long when I went to vote. Which is surprising because CA is so democrat that voting is close to a wasted effort. The last time I saw lines like this, it was to recall Gray Davis.

Amazing. :doubt:

You guys are so in for it after the precincts close.

Obama is going to be POTUS #45, no sway there, it's the science of the EC that paints the win out.

"Just because you choose not believe in something, doesn't mean it's not true" - Richard Harrow

With a business background, instead of a political background, Romney should be used to finding compromise with stockholders and employees to make a business succeed. This is something not tried in our Government in a long time.

At the very least, Romney will talk to them. He won't go in the room say "I won get over it" and walk out when he doesn't get his way.

It would be refreshing to have a president who actually tried to work with both parties. I am also incredibly tired of Obama's (and his followers) race baiting tactics. Move the current administration out and let the adults have the job.

I see in Romney a decent man...but more importantly a smart hardworking man who sees the finish line and knows how to cross it. He can get America back on course with prosperity- something Obama never would be able to do with his partisan liberal agenda.

Forum List

Back