It's Important to Remember Another Enemy's Message

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
http://www.lcompanyranger.com/weapons/colonelbuitinpage.htm

The American anti-war movement of the late 60’s and early 70’s enabled the Viet Cong to win. Today the terrorists tune in to the rantings of the anti-war crowd just as religiously as the Viet Cong military brass did, and what they hear encourages them to stay their course, just as it did the VC. The big question is: Will we as a nation learn from our Vietnam mistakes, or will we cave in to the “peace at any price” crowd again and accept defeat rather than victory in the war on terror?

http://www.lcompanyranger.com/weapons/colonelbuitinpage.htm

The American anti-war movement of the late 60’s and early 70’s enabled the Viet Cong to win. Today the terrorists tune in to the rantings of the anti-war crowd just as religiously as the Viet Cong military brass did, and what they hear encourages them to stay their course, just as it did the VC. The big question is: Will we as a nation learn from our Vietnam mistakes, or will we cave in to the “peace at any price” crowd again and accept defeat rather than victory in the war on terror?

Exactly. The media has been providing 'victories' in Iraq since before the war started. Same regarding Hezbollah and Israel, which thanks to bad politicians, made the reporting appear credible.

I suppose none of this should be surprising, they do the same with elections in this country.

To listen to the media, they are the "policemen", the "conscience", the "Paul Revere's" of the masses.

I guess I might of bought into that years ago, but not anymore.

WHO watches the media, its a monster out of control.

Maybe, and its a long shot, the Internet will help.

Its time for a news source, that reports the news, and has NO OPINION. Who knows, maybe theres an opportunity there.

To listen to the media, they are the "policemen", the "conscience", the "Paul Revere's" of the masses.

I guess I might of bought into that years ago, but not anymore.

WHO watches the media, its a monster out of control.

Maybe, and its a long shot, the Internet will help.

Its time for a news source, that reports the news, and has NO OPINION. Who knows, maybe theres an opportunity there.

I honestly believe that if it weren't for the internet John Kerry probably would have won the 2004 election. The media was that biased for him and that biased against Bush.

Forum List

Back