It's Hillary Again!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Hillary Clinton - recently appearing from the bowels of the political scene with all the charisma of toe fungus, has recently declared "Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein are Russian assets"

What the hell is wrong with this lady?

Dear Hillary - Didn't you get the memo? Your political importance today ranks several levels below whale poop. Do the world a favor and transport yourself on to the far side of Pluto, and stay there. No one cares what you think!

Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia

Last edited:
Hillary will not run in any Democrat Party primary.

She doesn't need to.

The fix has been in for months, if not years, and it'll all end when there is no ballot in the party convention. Simply an anointment ceremony.

Resistance is futile.

Hillary Clinton - recently appearing from the bowels of the political scene with all the charisma of toe fungus, has recently declared "Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein are Russian assets"

Dear Hillary - Didn't you get the memo? Your political importance today ranks several levels below whale poop. Do the world a favor and transport yourself on to the far side of Pluto, and stay there. No one cares what you think!

Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Let Hillary run. I am open minded enough to hear her out. If she said I will close the borders and deport 1 million illegals a year, I would vote for her.

She couldn’t run to save her life. Or get elected for President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn't have the strength or stamina to run.....she will screw whoever the nominee is

74643673_2773912319328303_3658199048172601344_n[1].jpg

Stein was a Russian asset and Tulsi could be if she ran a third-party candidacy. Nobody said they had to know they were working for the Russians. Except the GOP propaganda machine of course

First, she lies about everything.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-9.21.44-PM.png

Stein was a Russian asset and Tulsi could be if she ran a third-party candidacy. Nobody said they had to know they were working for the Russians. Except the GOP propaganda machine of course

We haven't heard from you in awhile.
Good to know that you're still a headbanger!

:banghead:

Crooked Hillary is a deluded drunk.

The president is the world's tallest troll.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Hillary should give it another try, but this time don’t forget Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina & others! https://twitter.com/ROHLL5/status/1210679968230821889 …

RenaHappy New Year 2020@ROHLL5

Her prediction on Trumps recession.

.@hillaryclinton
⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩
⁦@DonaldJTrumpJr⁩

6:56 PM - Dec 27, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

19.8K people are talking about this

He is the best as well.

Let Hillary run. I am open minded enough to hear her out. If she said I will close the borders and deport 1 million illegals a year, I would vote for her.

It would take 5 million a year to make a dent.

The marxist Dim field is so weak they might as well nominate a smelly stack of steaming dogshit.... or hillury.... same thing. I welcome that loathsome rodent back into the fray. Trump will disembowel her again.

And of course, Crooked Hillary is a liar who's word cannot be trusted.

And of course, Crooked Hillary is a liar who's word cannot be trusted.
Sure who needs evidence LOL or any of your phony scandals about her. The GOP is a swamp and a disgrace. Only propaganda makes this idiocy possible. No evidence no retractions no reality.

Forum List

Back