It's Hard out here for a President... Now Mondale's Criticizing the TiC...

You know it is bad when one of the worst criticizes you. Mondale and Carter should be happy and jumpimg for joy this boob and administration will take them off the bottom of the list. and change history as to who was the worst President in history!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
"He uses these idiot boards to read speeches in television and I think he loses the connection that he needs emotionally with American voters," former Vice President Walter Mondale (D) said on CNN."

He's right.

CaféAuLait;2812136 said:
"He uses these idiot boards to read speeches in television and I think he loses the connection that he needs emotionally with American voters," former Vice President Walter Mondale (D) said on CNN."

He's right.

Yep even a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

I'm not acutely aware that Obama is reading from a teleprompter. But the conspicuously absent question in this issue is what President in recent memory has not used a teleprompter?

I believe this issue arises from the fact that Obama is an exceptionally articulate and charismatic speaker, a fact which his critics wish to diminish by calling attention to something that was never mentioned during past presidencies. But the teleprompter issue is the least of Obama's problems.

The prospect of a second Obama term is so weak at this time that even an egomaniacal cartoon like Donald Trump has expressed intentions of running in 2012. And what must be said is it's not surprising because Obama brought this declining popularity on himself.

Although Obama has done a number of commendable things and he's been a vast improvement over his performance as President has been considerably different from what Candidate Obama promised to be.

I believe this issue arises from the fact that Obama is an exceptionally articulate and charismatic speaker, a fact <snip>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw&feature=fvsr]YouTube - Barack Obama "Uh" Count[/ame]

Fail.

And I was using a Liberal's Take... If I had used a Rush Version... ;)

:)

peace...

Sorry bout that,

1. And this joker was elected as President.
2. I blame all you who voted for this guy.
3. And I am sure you will vote again for him.
4. Lets just hope more sane people go to the polls next time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back