It's Happening! Minorities Beginning to Call the Democrats Prejudiced

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Saw some of the movement in the last election. It may be possible the Gonzales and Rice hearings are sealing their fate, btw this is an excerpt, less than half of the post:

http://rightintention.blogspot.com/2005/01/liberals-are-racist-too.html

Liberals Are Racist, Too

A few days ago in the Washington Post, Colbert King asks the question: Why the Crass Remarks About Rice?

Despite being a Black man, Colbert is no Rice apologist.

...Saddam Hussein clearly was not the threat Rice had proclaimed. Her paper trail of misstatements virtually invited a congressional attack on her record...
...My disagreement with the Bush administration on Iraq has been spelled out in past columns. I'm also a member of an editorial board that has been critical of administration policies -- and by extension, Rice -- on several foreign policy fronts...
...A senator who believes the Bush administration lied about the war, made a mess of postwar reconstruction and ruined relations with long-standing allies would be justified in holding Rice accountable, and in my view, in voting against her confirmation. Senate Foreign Relations Committee members Boxer and John Kerry did as much...

So what does he find offensive? Barbara Boxer implies that she thinks Condi is an idiot who mindlessly parrots Bush's position.

It's hard to imagine a more demeaning and offensive caricature of a prospective secretary of state, let alone the most senior official on the national security staff. It's equally difficult to understand what prompted Boxer to imply that Rice is little more than a diligent echo of Bush's thoughts. There's nothing in Rice's background or in her performance to suggest that she is a mindless follower of presidential orders. In fact, Rice comes across as just the opposite.

As I was leaving a Post dining room after participating in my first off-the-record session with Rice and other Post editors and reporters a couple of years ago, it struck me that Rice could be where Bush gets it from. Subsequent meetings only have reinforced that supposition. Rice's notions of preemption, unilateralism and America's responsibilities as the dominant power in the world are not hand-me-downs from Bush. They strike me as very much her own.

Wonder why Rice stayed close to Bush's policies in her hearings? Consider the possibility that the administration's policies happen to be hers too. Consider too the likelihood that years of study and work in foreign affairs, both as an academic and as a senior foreign policy wonk, are what inform her views -- not George W. Bush.

Colbert, I am also a Black man. And it's about time we stop dancing around the issue. The evidence is piling up and the answer is obvious. Liberals are racist, too.

Over the last few years, I've become quite disappointed with the Democratic party on a number of fronts. I believe the party is too reactionary and offers up no ideas of its own. They more or less just oppose whatever the Republicans want to do. I believe the party is too soft on national defense, and is more worried about opinion polls in France than defending the country. I believe that the Democrats are more worried about pleasing certain special interest groups than implementing worthwhile ideas (teacher's unions vs. school vouchers). And so forth.

But nothing has surprised or saddened me more than to see the overt racism from the left.

Examples? Fine. Let's start with Pat Oliphant's cartoon. It's pretty clear that Oliphant believes that Rice is a brainless step 'n fetch it Black.

Here's a good one. Jeff Danziger portrays Condi Rice as the stereotype of an uneducated Black woman who has too many children. Oh, and she can't speak properly. Somehow, this cartoon is supposed to be about the aluminum tube controversy.

Ted Rall had the best one, however. He called Condi Rice a "house ******". Ted Rall, who I've heard say he is offended by anti-French commentary- I guess he's of French descent- apparently sees nothing wrong with calling the National Security Advisor and future Secretary of State a "******". Kind of reminds me of a joke I used to hear in the 70s:

Q: What do you call a Black person with a PHD in Physics from MIT?
A: A ******!

wait till they all notice that the liberal leaders are all rich spoiled brats...kennedy, kerry, boxer....exploited the poor to get rich....and now exploit them to get elected

manu1959 said:
wait till they all notice that the liberal leaders are all rich spoiled brats...kennedy, kerry, boxer....exploited the poor to get rich....and now exploit them to get elected

That's another thing to come to fruition! Very good.

Condi Rice is what we used to call a 'token'. The Reds use her to show they're not really racist. Same for Linda Chavez, Michele Malkin, and Uncle Clarence Thomas. He's the worst. Black people know who're they're voting for. The Hispanic vote went Blue also. What is Du?

kewlhand said:
Condi Rice is what we used to call a 'token'. The Reds use her to show they're not really racist. Same for Linda Chavez, Michele Malkin, and Uncle Clarence Thomas. He's the worst. Black people know who're they're voting for. The Hispanic vote went Blue also. What is Du?

Thank you for the laugh break today. We have heard the left and if the slaves, that have thrown off their shackles don't keep kowtowing, you have names for them. Problem is, their fellow slaves are realising their loyalty is tied to chains. Enjoy.

kewlhand said:

Do you Democrats really think minorities are that stupid? Did you really think sending Senator KKK Byrd out to oppose the appointment of the first Black woman as secretary of state wasnt racist? Do you really think continually telling minorities they cant succeed in life without government handouts isnt racist? When are you guys going to stop being so damn self righteous and see how degrading you people are to minorities?

Do you Democrats really think minorities are that stupid? Did you really think sending Senator KKK Byrd out to oppose the appointment of the first Black woman as secretary of state wasnt racist? Do you really think continually telling minorities they cant succeed in life without government handouts isnt racist? When are you guys going to stop being so damn self righteous and see how degrading you people are to minorities?

They are that stupid and to their detriment they assume that all minorities are too, except the ones that are 'tokens' or 'Uncle Toms'.

Jim Crow segregationists who became Republican icons. I don't think minorities are stupid which is why they're Dems. What happened to the Democrat Party in the South is Stroms Dixicrats became Repubs. Tricky Dick Nixon developed a 'Southern strategy' to pull the Confederates in. It worked and now the Party of Lincoln is the Party of Jeff Davis. Condi is a prostitute, sellout just like Armstrong Williams.

kewlhand said:
Jim Crow segregationists who became Republican icons. I don't think minorities are stupid which is why they're Dems. What happened to the Democrat Party in the South is Stroms Dixicrats became Repubs. Tricky Dick Nixon developed a 'Southern strategy' to pull the Confederates in. It worked and now the Party of Lincoln is the Party of Jeff Davis. Condi is a prostitute, sellout just like Armstrong Williams.

Kewl, you are refreshing. Spread the love. :happy2:

kewlhand said:

You can deny it all you want. Republicans are the ones who freed the slaves. Republicans are the ones who pushed forward the Civil rights movement while prominent Democrats like Al Gore Senior and Clintons mentor fought against it. Republicans are the ones who want everyoned judged by their merits not their race. Republicans are the ones who put well qualified minorities in high positions of government. Democrats lead by the Klansman are the ones fighting it. And minorities are dumb enough to ignore whats going on.

kewlhand said:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh that's good. Obviously you count yourself among the more intelligent types - what with your being a "dem" and all. And it's readily obvious that, like most of your type, you never let the facts get in the way of your opinions.

No strategy of Nixon's had any impact on the South. It used to be referred to as "the Solid South" because it was a reliable block of Democrat votes. When the Democratic party became populated by stupid, radical America-hating leftists, the folks in the South woke up one day and found they could no longer pull that Democrat lever in the voting booth. Southern people did not leave the Democratic party. The Democratic party left the people who had supported it for generations.

So here you are - an "intelligent" Dem spouting your petty jealousy and your racist crap simply because you are bitter because 59 million American voters kicked your sorry ass this last November.

Get used to it. It will happen again in the next election and the one after that. You may want to check out apartment rental rates in Canada. We won't miss you one little bit.

You can deny it all you want. Republicans are the ones who freed the slaves. Republicans are the ones who pushed forward the Civil rights movement while prominent Democrats like Al Gore Senior and Clintons mentor fought against it. Republicans are the ones who want everyoned judged by their merits not their race. Republicans are the ones who put well qualified minorities in high positions of government. Democrats lead by the Klansman are the ones fighting it. And minorities are dumb enough to ignore whats going on.

Avatar, you are trying to educate a person with a pea for a brain. I'm sorry, but the rhetoric he has put forward just demonstrates he is incapable of an original thought. He really should try acting, as he could use really good writers to make him appear educated in the classical sense. Even Michael Moore does better than this child.

He turned to an aide and said, "I just made the South Republican for the rest of this century." Strom led his DixieCrats out of the Dem Party when Harry Truman integrated the American Military. Remember Trent Lott saying we wouldn't have all these probelms if we had elected Strom president. The two parties switched places. The South was solidly Democrat, except for Black voters, now it is solidly Republican, except for Black voters. I call this the Big Switcheroo.

kewlhand said:
He turned to an aide and said, "I just made the South Republican for the rest of this century."

Lyndon Johnson??? I thought you said "Dick Nixon developed a 'Southern strategy' to pull the Confederates in."

You're going to have to learn to keep your story straight as those of us less "intelligent" than you can be easily confused.

Yes you are but that's not my problem. There was a man named George Wallace who ran for President once. Nixon probably had him shot and then suckered his followers into the Repub. party.

kewlhand said:
He turned to an aide and said, "I just made the South Republican for the rest of this century." Strom led his DixieCrats out of the Dem Party when Harry Truman integrated the American Military. Remember Trent Lott saying we wouldn't have all these probelms if we had elected Strom president. The two parties switched places. The South was solidly Democrat, except for Black voters, now it is solidly Republican, except for Black voters. I call this the Big Switcheroo.

The problem with your analysis is that its only skin deep, no pun intended. You are trying to live in the 60s. this is the 21st century. You have proclaimed yourself for minority rights so everyone who disagrees with you has to be some evil racist bastard because they dont blindly follow you.

Well I have news for you. The Republican party doesnt view people as black, white, hispanic, asian etc. We view each other as Americans. With that said the best person for the job is going to get it. Hence why Dr. Rice is the Secretary of state. Obviously though, she is a threat to Democrats. If Minorities can succeed without their assistance they have lost a large part of their base. Dont you understand? Democrats have to keep minorities down or else they wont need Democrats and will stop voting for them. Racists in the south didnt jump from the Democrat party to the Republican party. They just decided to pretend to be in favor of minorities to get in power and put them down.

as National Security Advisor what would you describe as a howling failure? She was part of the Big Lie of WMDs. She told the Intelligence community to ignore bin Laden because Dubya wanted to focus on Saddam. Condi is playing Sally Hemmings to Dubyas Tom Jefferson. By the way I'm a natural born Southern White man and a Viet Nam veteran. So don't give me a lot of Texas Nationa Guard patriotism.

kewlhand said:
as National Security Advisor what would you describe as a howling failure? She was part of the Big Lie of WMDs. She told the Intelligence community to ignore bin Laden because Dubya wanted to focus on Saddam. Condi is playing Sally Hemmings to Dubyas Tom Jefferson. By the way I'm a natural born Southern White man and a Viet Nam veteran. So don't give me a lot of Texas Nationa Guard patriotism.

Post a direct quote from a credible source by Doctor Rice telling anyone to ignore Bin Laden.

kewlhand said:
Yes you are but that's not my problem. There was a man named George Wallace who ran for President once. Nixon probably had him shot and then suckered his followers into the Repub. party.

Extraordinary. I know how thinking must upset your prejudices, but Arthur Bremer's diary was actually published, and is available for your perusal. His target, all that summer, was actually Richard Nixon - and not for any ideological purpose. Bremer was just another sick fuck, looking for his fifteen minutes of fame. Nixon's security was too good; George Wallace presented a target of convenience and opportunity.

were a bunch of rednecks. He thought he could control them, but, Surprise! the rednecks have taken over the Republican Party. Now the Party of Lincoln is the Party of Tricky Dick and George Wallace. There are some real Lincoln Republicans left like Olympia Snow, but you guys are the New Confederates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back