It's Happened - A Smoke-Free City

The ClayTaurus said:
Actually there should be a comma between usual and boring, or you should say "usual and boring" one or the other.

Alternatively, for added spice and flare, throw in a semicolon!

"Again, I never claimed to be an English major. Carry on, Zoom; you're on your usual, boring roll."

<i>*chases down her missing comma*</i>

Here we go again..."Cheech and Chong" on a roll...critizing grammer and puncuation rather than contribute to the thread...have fun children! :chillpill

archangel said:
Here we go again..."Cheech and Chong" on a roll...critizing grammer and puncuation rather than contribute to the thread...have fun children! :chillpill
You bitching about people contributing negatively to a thread is like Bill Clinton bitching about the collapse of morality in this country.

GotZoom said:
I'm glad you jumped in.

I was going to but...

I'm boring.

Boring is a figure of speech...not always boring... just on some issues...LOL

archangel said:
Boring is a figure of speech...not always boring... just on some issues...LOL

Funny.. I haven't found him the least bit boring...

Tho, we most off cite "boring" as that which we don't understand. :D

Shattered said:
Funny.. I haven't found him the least bit boring...

Tho, we most off cite "boring" as that which we don't understand. :D

are the most boring person in here...imo..all ya do is whine about grammer and such and search out dog piles...so ya can add to your own +++...now please find someone else to pick on...I don't search out your posts to pick on...a little courtesy would be appreciated! :wtf:

archangel said:
are the most boring person in here...imo..all ya do is whine about grammer and such and search out dog piles...so ya can add to your own +++...now please find someone else to pick on...I don't search out your posts to pick on...a little courtesy would be appreciated! :wtf:

Huh? (I figure you can understand the occasional 'grunt'.)

Now, please make sense.

archangel said:

She wasn't searching out dog piles

And definitely not boring. This I know.

She was addressing your infantile and moronic statment.

And to borrow a line from Clay: You speaking of courtesy is like Clinton speaking of morality.

Chill.

GotZoom said:
She wasn't searching out dog piles

And definitely not boring. This I know.

She was addressing your infantile and moronic statment.

And to borrow a line from Clay: You speaking of courtesy is like Clinton speaking of morality.

Chill.

I for one do not search out you or your girl buddy...if ya have a crush on shattered thats okay with me..I don't care...I find her to be boring...you don't... okay a difference of opinion here...what I find annoying is her continued dog piling attempts as you are also guilty of..reference to your continued beer and "connected" childish comments! And for infatile and moronic...just look in the mirror once in your life! I (again) do not search out your or her comments...I only have to waste my time addressing them after a personal attack...get a grip dude...! Now please find another sand box...I am so done with the two of you...please return the favor!

Forum List

Back