It's Halftime America!..Say It Ain't So Clint!

Three threads on one ad. Well, that about sums up the intellectual level of some posters.

Really? Why are you always such a snotty twat? OK..I admit I didn't scour the board for similar threads...It just came to me and I presented it. SOooo... I took your stupid criticism at face value and looked for any titles to support your whiny stank bitch comment.

There aren't any you nasty clunt.

Piss off. Go bother someone else...

Did they run a commercial for vaginal itch too because HUGGY needs some relief

Three threads on one ad. Well, that about sums up the intellectual level of some posters.

Really? Why are you always such a snotty twat? OK..I admit I didn't scour the board for similar threads...It just came to me and I presented it. SOooo... I took your stupid criticism at face value and looked for any titles to support your whiny stank bitch comment.

There aren't any you nasty clunt.

Piss off. Go bother someone else...

It just came to you.... and a bunch of others... what does that tell you about your thought process.... not an original thought in that old head of yours.

On the bright side.... I'm bothering you.... :cool:

Clint's the man.

In any case..I don't think he has an opinion on Obama. Aside from the fact he's a life long Republican and basically in the middle, politically..I just think he gets behind American Auto industry.

Their products have been featured in quite a few of his films.

Never considered Clint's opinion before, and dont plan to now.... shut up and preform Josie Wells

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V122Oc0m2Ic]Mangy Redbone Hound spit on by Josey Wales - YouTube[/ame]

Somewhat odd that a libertarian leaning individual would implicitly endorse the bailout of GM. However, money talks.

Here is Eastwood back in September 2011:
I’ve always been very liberal when it comes to people thinking for themselves,” said Eastwood, who supports gay marriage, abortion rights and environmental protection. “But I’m a big hawk on cutting the deficit. I was against the stimulus thing too. We shouldn’t be bailing out the banks and car companies. If a CEO can’t figure out how to make his company profitable, then he shouldn’t be the CEO.”
Clint Eastwood talks politics: Who's the Democrat he voted for? - latimes.com

Apparently the Turd Blossom didn't like the ad much, either:

“I was, frankly, offended by it,” said Karl Rove on Fox News Monday. “I'm a huge fan of Clint Eastwood, I thought it was an extremely well-done ad, but it is a sign of what happens when you have Chicago-style politics, and the president of the United States and his political minions are, in essence, using our tax dollars to buy corporate advertising.”

(Most — but not all, if you include the loan made under the Bush Administration — of the money loaned to Chrysler has been paid back.)

Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad - The Washington Post

Cry us a river, Karl.

Well, I don't listen to the Dixie Chicks, Ted Nugent, or Clint Eastwood for political advice.

Yeah.....looks like "conservatives" were right.

The people, who put that ad out-there, were definitely "subversive"-types, who demonstrate a history of obvious.....​

"The team behind both ads is Wieden + Kennedy, based out of Portland, Oregon. And they have a strong track record of creating inspiring advertising with communal messaging that even if it’s not specifically progressive, feels resonant with progressive values."

woman-screaming-2.jpg

Clint's the man.

In any case..I don't think he has an opinion on Obama. Aside from the fact he's a life long Republican and basically in the middle, politically..I just think he gets behind American Auto industry.

Larry Talbot! You actually sound reasonable!

Clint's the man.

I love all those Dirty Hairy movies where Clint would shoot folk from 80 feet away dead eye with a pistol! No fact to any of that but it was great to see him advise "Go ahead Punk, make my Day" while the police commissioner was letting mass murderers go for some supposed, but not in the real world, technicality.
But one only has to speak with some of the security and body guards around Clinty to know he is closer to a **** than a Clint for the last 40 years.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is one of my top 10 all time favorite movies.
Clint Eastwood is a great actor. But it IS acting folks.
Come back and join us in the REAL WORLD.

I love all those Dirty Hairy movies where Clint would shoot folk from 80 feet away dead eye with a pistol! No fact to any of that but it was great to see him advise "Go ahead Punk, make my Day" while the police commissioner was letting mass murderers go for some supposed, but not in the real world, technicality.
But one only has to speak with some of the security and body guards around Clinty to know he is closer to a **** than a Clint for the last 40 years.
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is one of my top 10 all time favorite movies.
Clint Eastwood is a great actor. But it IS acting folks.
Come back and join us in the REAL WORLD.
Ya' know......you could be addressing.....​

What the fuck???? Eastwood doing a commercial that validates Obamas policies???

chrysler's Channel - YouTube

Say it ain't so Clint!!!!

Discuss..........

Clint Eastwood and Half-Time for America...

...am I the only one who thought it was a reprise of the following by a more familiar conservative who said:

"It's Morning Again In America!"

Take a gander at this, and then at the oaf running things today:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY]Ronald Reagan TV Ad: "Its morning in america again" - YouTube[/ame]

What the fuck???? Eastwood doing a commercial that validates Obamas policies???

chrysler's Channel - YouTube

Say it ain't so Clint!!!!

Discuss..........

Clint Eastwood and Half-Time for America...

...am I the only one who thought it was a reprise of the following by a more familiar conservative who said:

"It's Morning Again In America!"

Take a gander at this, and then at the oaf running things today:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY]Ronald Reagan TV Ad: "Its morning in america again" - YouTube[/ame]

I musta missed when that "oaf" gave his malaise speech. Last I looked he was being pretty upbeat.

Maybe you cons need to have a seance so you can get somebody who's a little more positive, cuz the current crop of challengers sure ain't.

:D

Forum List

Back