It's "Hail Mary" Landrieu

"I'll be very, very honest with you. The South has not always been the friendliest place for African-Americans. It's been a difficult time for the president to present himself in a very positive light as a leader."

Pathetic. She's half right, but only one African American is to blame and he's from the North.

Yes, she went there. Desperate for a win she'll do anything. And this was anything. Asked about why Obama was unpopular her second response was about how tough African Americans had it in the South. Like this was 1965 or something.
Going down big.
Sen. Landrieu s remarks on race anger Republicans - Yahoo News
She is desperate.

The Landrieu dynasty is dying.

I think her brother Bitch is LA's Lt. Governor, and office as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Louisiana elected the first black Governor, Representative to the House and Senator. Of course he wasn't allowed to take his seat in Washington for House or Senate because they hated blacks there ... So he didn't get credited with being the first serving black in the House or Senate.

Senator Landreu's campaign was also caught making comparisions to Ferguson in order to scare up the black vote ... Which is hilarious since all the major cities with rampant crime or allegations of police brutality are run by Democrat mayors and their appointees.

Interesting Right-Wing circle jerk you've got going here, but the quote is actually quite innocuous.

Only frothing-at-the-mouth Righties would somehow be upset by a statement that is obviously what is going on.
Hey, c'mhere...

closer...

little closer...

:slap:

Whutt, biatsch, whutt???
I have a feeling you said that a lot in prison.
Anyway, playing the race card, esp for a white politician, is truly a sign of desperation. She is going down hard. And deserves to. Recall she was the dupe in the Louisiana Purchase that got Obamacare passed.

I'm voting for Maness...he can't win but if he gets enough votes and neither other candidate gets >50% it goes to a runoff between her and Cassidy.

Then I'll have to vote for Cassidy.
We've had enough of pork chop landrieu

I'm voting for Maness...he can't win but if he gets enough votes and neither other candidate gets >50% it goes to a runoff between her and Cassidy.

Then I'll have to vote for Cassidy.
We've had enough of pork chop landrieu

Same here ... I early voted for Maness, but will vote for Representative Cassidy in the probable run-off.

It should be noted that Senator Landrieu threw the gender card as hard as the race card. That is retarded seeing as she is a four term Senator ... And who can forget Governor "Katrina" Blanco. I couldn't stand her because she always did speeches in one long run-on sentence of bullshit that never went anywhere.

Interesting Right-Wing circle jerk you've got going here, but the quote is actually quite innocuous.

Only frothing-at-the-mouth Righties would somehow be upset by a statement that is obviously what is going on.
Hey, c'mhere...

closer...

little closer...

:slap:

Whutt, biatsch, whutt???
I have a feeling you said that a lot in prison.
Anyway, playing the race card, esp for a white politician, is truly a sign of desperation. She is going down hard. And deserves to. Recall she was the dupe in the Louisiana Purchase that got Obamacare passed.
You haven't even seen dirt yet.

Once the paid Republican vote siphoner, Manness, is out of the way, and the runoff comes, Mary will not stop at anything.

Forum List

Back