It's Green

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
A few weeks ago, my much loved kitchen stove finally quit working so I started shopping for a suitable replacement. I'm very picky and want just what I want, and had a terrible time finding a new stove that I liked. I was replacing a drop in range and wanted another drop in and NO one keeps them in stock. So I turned to the trusty internet and found a Whirlpool drop in with a smooth top and the right burner configuration with a large oven. I looked at all the pictures of it, as no one keeps them in stock, and it appeared to be a perfect match for my Whirlpool over the range microwave. The doors on them both had big windows that appear opaque until you turn the light on. I found a local dealer that ordered it for me and waited for it to arrive.
It arrived today and is beautiful except the door glass is not opaque and glows GREEN. There is nothing green anywhere for it to reflect. Why would the glass look green?

Hmmm.. maybe I should just put a big radiation decal on it. It would work great to get rid of unwanted dinner guests.

Forum List

Back