It's gonna be ugly in Baton Rouge on Saturday

A pair of articles about Nick Saban. One is about LSU's new found haterd of Saban, the is by fellow Alabama grad and Forrest Gump author Winston Groom.

This is gonna be a great game.

Gimme an F... !

Understanding Nick Saban: Winston Groom Chimes In

And for this, Saban has apparently become perhaps the most reviled man in Louisiana, aside from the mayor of New Orleans. 'Tis a pity. In my book, it's okay if you want to hate the likes of Osama bin Laden, politicians, child-molesters, etc.—but hating football coaches? Get a life.

No kidding!

I remember something like this in Kentucky, when Rick Pitino went to Lousville to coach. The fans of Kentucky were livid, and did the whole "hate" thing too.

It's shaping up to be a good game. LSU is playing the best they have all year. Alabama, not so much...

And LOL @ Tennessee losing to Wyoming.

I can now safely predict that Texas Tech will beat Florida in the BCS Championship. You heard it hear first (unless someone else told you...but they cheated).

Tech will go in undefeated, Florida will be coming in off a win over Alabama in the SEC Championship.

I also like how the Top 5 will now be 2 SEC teams and 3 Big 12 teams, unless USC gets undeserved praise and leaps Oklahoma (won't happen).

So: Texas Tech against Florida in BCS Championship. Alabama against Texas in another BCS game (would be a great game). USC against some unknown team (Utah?) who they will destroy and declare themselves co-national champions even though they lost to an unranked team. Or it could be USC against Penn St, that'd be fun.

I can now safely predict that Texas Tech will beat Florida in the BCS Championship. You heard it hear first (unless someone else told you...but they cheated).

Tech will go in undefeated, Florida will be coming in off a win over Alabama in the SEC Championship.

I also like how the Top 5 will now be 2 SEC teams and 3 Big 12 teams, unless USC gets undeserved praise and leaps Oklahoma (won't happen).

So: Texas Tech against Florida in BCS Championship. Alabama against Texas in another BCS game (would be a great game). USC against some unknown team (Utah?) who they will destroy and declare themselves co-national champions even though they lost to an unranked team. Or it could be USC against Penn St, that'd be fun.

My hope of Penn State being in the BCS Title Game is over. :(

Forum List

Back