It's going to be stagggering: Epstein associates prepare for worse as massive document dump imminent

There was no communist on the ballot in 2016. However, there was a rapist/racist.....did you vote for him?
Who was the rapist? Oh, right...you are a liar who just makes up whatever shit you like.
As far as Trump as a racist that's also a lie told by desperate unprincipled assholes!
It's so great knowing Donald Trump drives scum like you crazy...or crazier, as the case may be.

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

She was || this close to being POTUS. Can you fucking imagine?

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Liar.
Miss America. Not Miss Teenage America.

I love when you call me liar without bothering to google first:

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

"According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing."

The article goes on to say:

Another called it “really shocking,” saying, “We were all naked.”

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said.

Billado remembered Trump saying something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Another who was 17 at the time recalled that it seemed Trump felt “it was his given right… because he owned the pageant.”

Because I know you don't like Think Progress:

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Miss USA Contestant: Donald Trump Walked in on Naked Women in Dressing Room

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

HERE'S A CLUE. BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE A LIAR AND MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF. USE GOOGLE. 65,000 RESULTS FOR THIS SEARCH IN UNDER 1 SECOND

trump walked in on miss teenage america - Google Search

There was no communist on the ballot in 2016. However, there was a rapist/racist.....did you vote for him?
Who was the rapist? Oh, right...you are a liar who just makes up whatever shit you like.
As far as Trump as a racist that's also a lie told by desperate unprincipled assholes!
It's so great knowing Donald Trump drives scum like you crazy...or crazier, as the case may be.

You just called Ivanna Trump a desperate, unprincipled asshole. She filed an affidavit that Donald beat and raped her violently because her plastic surgeon botched The Donald's hair transplant. She has since said this was just one ugly moment in his otherwise wonderful life with Trump, but neither of them ever denied it happened.

It's so great that you believe anything that Trump tells you without ever bothering with facts.

You just called Ivanna Trump a desperate, unprincipled asshole. She filed an affidavit that Donald beat and raped her violently because her plastic surgeon botched The Donald's hair transplant. She has since said this was just one ugly moment in his otherwise wonderful life with Trump, but neither of them ever denied it happened.

It's so great that you believe anything that Trump tells you without ever bothering with facts.
I wasn't aware of this "fact" if it indeed is one. It seems like only one of us is aware that an allegation is just one person's
version of an event and until a matter is investigated and adjudicated it remains just that...an allegation.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, if we accept allegations as fact. Barack Obama is a gay muslim, if we accept allegations as fact.
Michelle Obama is a transsexual, if we accept allegations as fact. That person, who believes allegations, one person's
side of a story, are facts? That's you. I'm glad to say it's not me.

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

Actually, we don't. We only know Trump's lawyers claimed such a thing. I understand that Trump cultists believe everything they're told, but normal people don't function that way.

Understand this. Every Democrat is happy to see every aspect of Epstein investigated. Every conservative is screaming "NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT REPUBLICANS! YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT DEMOCRATS!". Republicans all act as if they have something to hide, while Democrats don't.

It's very likely Epstein has the goods on many wealthy pervs. Epstein is rich, but nobody can figure out where he got the money. He was supposedly a hedge fund manager, but nobody on Wall Street has worked with him. Extortion seems to be the most likely explanation for his wealth. And as Trump and pals illustrate, wealthy pervs gravitate towards the right, because the right says that being a perv is normal male behavior. Hence, the right is in far more trouble than the left, and they know it. That's why the right is now in meltdown mode, while the left is breaking out the popcorn.
Agree. Bring the pedophiles all down, no matter which party. Put them all on trial and if convicted punish them to the limit of the law. I'll bring the popcorn so we can watch the trials.
You know the two times we know of that trump paid women to keep quiet? Tip of the iceberg
I'm sure there is no shortage of spurned gold-digging bimbos who tried to extort money from Trump.
Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong!
IF fat donnie is named, you and I know that....suddenly....having sex with underaged girls will not be a big deal.

Actually, we don't. We only know Trump's lawyers claimed such a thing. I understand that Trump cultists believe everything they're told, but normal people don't function that way.

Understand this. Every Democrat is happy to see every aspect of Epstein investigated. Every conservative is screaming "NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT REPUBLICANS! YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT DEMOCRATS!". Republicans all act as if they have something to hide, while Democrats don't.

It's very likely Epstein has the goods on many wealthy pervs. Epstein is rich, but nobody can figure out where he got the money. He was supposedly a hedge fund manager, but nobody on Wall Street has worked with him. Extortion seems to be the most likely explanation for his wealth. And as Trump and pals illustrate, wealthy pervs gravitate towards the right, because the right says that being a perv is normal male behavior. Hence, the right is in far more trouble than the left, and they know it. That's why the right is now in meltdown mode, while the left is breaking out the popcorn.
Agree. Bring the pedophiles all down, no matter which party. Put them all on trial and if convicted punish them to the limit of the law. I'll bring the popcorn so we can watch the trials.
You know the two times we know of that trump paid women to keep quiet? Tip of the iceberg
I'm sure there is no shortage of spurned gold-digging bimbos who tried to extort money from Trump.
Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong!
IF fat donnie is named, you and I know that....suddenly....having sex with underaged girls will not be a big deal.
There isn't a chance in hell of that. Trump probably pushed for this case to be prosecuted.

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Frank, you seem to be stressed and more off keel than usual. Maybe you need some therapy to calm down and let issues resolve themselves.

Why do you hate President Clinton? He's been out of office for two decades? Trump is in power, and his sexual history is not angelic, not even close to being socially normal (well maybe in some adolescent boys, but most grow out of it).

I'm a Democrat, as you know, and I've never once joined the Communist Party of the United States or even met a Communist in all my 71 years. The closest I came to a 'commie' was on patrol in the Pacific on a DD when we had a sonar contact and went to General Quarters. We chased that sucker for several hours and final lost him in our baffles. We remained at GQ until an ASW aircraft came upon us and wagged his tail, the sub was long gone.

You voted for a communist in 2016. Hillary and Obama are the closest we could get.

To borrow one of your favorites, got any links for that?

And not opinion polls or fanciful lawsuits, but real adjudicated Court cases

GO!

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

Something you never do...I provide links.

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Liar.
Miss Teen America.....A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

I wasn't aware of this "fact" if it indeed is one. It seems like only one of us is aware that an allegation is just one person's
version of an event and until a matter is investigated and adjudicated it remains just that...an allegation.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, if we accept allegations as fact. Barack Obama is a gay muslim, if we accept allegations as fact.
Michelle Obama is a transsexual, if we accept allegations as fact. That person, who believes allegations, one person's
side of a story, are facts? That's you. I'm glad to say it's not me.

It was in an Affidavit she filed in their divorce proceedings and is in the court record. It is a fact, not a rumour, and not one person's side of the story. Trump has never said it didn't happen - not even when she said it. He has asked her to retract the statement, and that was when she issued the "one ugly moment" comment, but she has never retracted it.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

I first got interested in Donald Trump in the late 1970's, when reading the business news was how I spent the first hour of my work time. Bank managers had to understand legislative changes involving many business sectors to make lending decisions across a wide spectrum of busiesses and industries, along with trends, forecasts, stock news. But I quickly dismissed him as both unprincipled and reckless. It was strongly suggested that Fred pulled a lot of strings in the background, and called in a lot of favours in New York, to make Trump Tower, the Donald's only real business success, happen. As Trump's 1980's tax filings reveal, those rumours were probably true. Without his father bailing him out, Trump would have been some two bit huckster running from the law in 12 states.

Given that the Republican Party went batshit crazy over the press not properly vetting Obama, I thought it would be a given that someone one the Republican side would unearth Trump's business record, of 6 bankruptcies - and a 7th during the campaign, billions in losses, dozens of failed products and businesses, 3000+ law suits, racial discrimination law suits, fraud allegations, bragging of bribing public official, assaulting women, and the refusal of any American bank to lend money to Trump would all be enough ammunition right there to shut down his candidacy. Not to mention his father was a KKK leader in the 1920's who was arrested in the Klan riots in 1927.

But none of the stuff that showed how utterly inept and unqualified he was ever came to light in the election campaign. And it should have. None of it was new.

Chuck Schumer should return Epstein's donations, then resign, then hang himself in shame
Everyone who took donations from Epstein...who partied with Epstein...who took advantage of Epstein's flights should return the money, resign, and hang themselves. Not just one person. Do you agree?
Anyone with bad eyebrows and bad hair should be executed

190717074027-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1992-party-large-169.jpg

This is Trump palling around with terrorists. Because that's what Epstein is. He terrorizes women and children. And Trump knew that

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who is “a lot of fun to be with.”

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,”

It's said? Said by who? It's said by you Don. And I'm sure you two were very competitive about this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

Lol
Trump kicked him out of his resort 15 years ago, You silly little fucker.

Epstein is best buddies with slick Willey and they were best buddies while he was president and both directly involved in sex trafficking.

You fucking retard...

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Lol

Epstein is best buddies with slick Willey and they were best buddies while he was president and both directly involved in sex trafficking.

You fucking retard...

So was Trump. Best buddies with Bill and Epstein.

I can quote him heaping praise on both of them. So why would you vote for Trump if he was buddies with Bill?

Lol

You fucking retard...

I can quote him heaping praise on both of them. So why would you vote for Trump if he was buddies with Bill?

Trump was not in office while he was acting that way, slick Willy was.
And that’s what the Clinton global initiative is all about… Sex trafficking

Lol

You fucking retard...

I don't care about Clinton. He's dead to me. But Trump is part of this crew. So it's ok if Trump was a pedo before he was President? Got it. NOT

Lol

You fucking retard...

I don't care about Clinton. He's dead to me. But Trump is part of this crew. So it's ok if Trump was a pedo before he was President? Got it. NOT

Lol
The difference is night and day, Clinton was a child molester/rapist while in office… fact
And now he has the Clinton global initiative which is all about sex trafficking...

You need to quit worshipping the Clintons...

Lol

You fucking retard...

Lol
The difference is night and day, Clinton was a child molester/rapist while in office… fact
And now he has the Clinton global initiative which is all about sex trafficking...

You need to quit worshipping the Clintons...
I don't care about the Clintons. And you hate it that you have no leverage bringing up the Clinton's. Sorry, they're long gone. Only trump is on the 2020 ticket and he was buddies with Bill and Epstein.

You didn't care or believe it when Trump said he just grabs womens pussies so now I'm sure you won't believe he went to rape island. I'm sure he covered his tracks.

Although there is one minor who says Trump raped her too. I wonder how much he paid her to shhh. More or less than he paid McDougle and Stormy?

Your candidate is a scumbag. So are you.

Liar.

I love when you call me liar without bothering to google first:

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

"According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing."

The article goes on to say:

Another called it “really shocking,” saying, “We were all naked.”

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said.

Billado remembered Trump saying something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Another who was 17 at the time recalled that it seemed Trump felt “it was his given right… because he owned the pageant.”

Because I know you don't like Think Progress:

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Miss USA Contestant: Donald Trump Walked in on Naked Women in Dressing Room

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

HERE'S A CLUE. BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE A LIAR AND MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF. USE GOOGLE. 65,000 RESULTS FOR THIS SEARCH IN UNDER 1 SECOND

trump walked in on miss teenage america - Google Search
Number one, female reporters sued the NFL to be able to enter locker rooms after games. Seems women can stick a mic in the face of a naked player because it's their right., but men can't enter women's locker rooms.
Number two, Trump was in charge of the pageant, so it was his responsibility to make sure it ran smoothly. One of his duties was directing the dressing rooms. Addressing important questions by contestants. This goes without saying. The only reason it became an issue was because Trump was president.
Number Three, It seems to be a matter of opinion, not fact. Especially since your source is THINKPROGESS, Hillary and Soros' bullshit site. He said he sometimes entered the Miss USA dressing rooms but I think this story of his peeking at underage girls in the teen pageant is made up....as much of the reporting in the media is.

Forum List

Back