It's going to be stagggering: Epstein associates prepare for worse as massive document dump imminent

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

Actually, we don't. We only know Trump's lawyers claimed such a thing. I understand that Trump cultists believe everything they're told, but normal people don't function that way.

Understand this. Every Democrat is happy to see every aspect of Epstein investigated. Every conservative is screaming "NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT REPUBLICANS! YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT DEMOCRATS!". Republicans all act as if they have something to hide, while Democrats don't.

It's very likely Epstein has the goods on many wealthy pervs. Epstein is rich, but nobody can figure out where he got the money. He was supposedly a hedge fund manager, but nobody on Wall Street has worked with him. Extortion seems to be the most likely explanation for his wealth. And as Trump and pals illustrate, wealthy pervs gravitate towards the right, because the right says that being a perv is normal male behavior. Hence, the right is in far more trouble than the left, and they know it. That's why the right is now in meltdown mode, while the left is breaking out the popcorn.
Agree. Bring the pedophiles all down, no matter which party. Put them all on trial and if convicted punish them to the limit of the law. I'll bring the popcorn so we can watch the trials.

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

Past?
less then three years ago you tried to put him back in the white house idiot

Yea well less than 3 yeas ago you guys were still lying that Bush didn't lie us into Iraq. Until Trump said it you wouldn't admit it.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

and whats you point?
still today Trump says the war in Iraq was a mistake and I agree I was never a supporter of the Iraq war

Actually, we don't. We only know Trump's lawyers claimed such a thing. I understand that Trump cultists believe everything they're told, but normal people don't function that way.

Understand this. Every Democrat is happy to see every aspect of Epstein investigated. Every conservative is screaming "NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT REPUBLICANS! YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT DEMOCRATS!". Republicans all act as if they have something to hide, while Democrats don't.

It's very likely Epstein has the goods on many wealthy pervs. Epstein is rich, but nobody can figure out where he got the money. He was supposedly a hedge fund manager, but nobody on Wall Street has worked with him. Extortion seems to be the most likely explanation for his wealth. And as Trump and pals illustrate, wealthy pervs gravitate towards the right, because the right says that being a perv is normal male behavior. Hence, the right is in far more trouble than the left, and they know it. That's why the right is now in meltdown mode, while the left is breaking out the popcorn.
Agree. Bring the pedophiles all down, no matter which party. Put them all on trial and if convicted punish them to the limit of the law. I'll bring the popcorn so we can watch the trials.
You know the two times we know of that trump paid women to keep quiet? Tip of the iceberg

You know the two times we know of that trump paid women to keep quiet? Tip of the iceberg
I would tend to agree.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

These democrats are retarded. Trump is a Russian! As the only people making a fortune selling uranium and political favors are the Clintons. Trump is a pedophile! While the only frequent flyer to pedo island is Clinton.

You have to be an idiot to be a democrat these days.

Wrong again, stupid kitty, it is well known through Court records that in the civil case filed against epstein Trump was the ONLY person who not only cooperated with investigators but offered to help them. Not one of your pedophile loving democrat scumbags did that.

Was that the lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13-year-old at Epstein's residence?

Oh! _That's_ why the Trump cult is hysterical now.

I hope Epstein has guards around him 24/7.
What lawsuit? The one that was thrown out several times before it was dropped ? The woman isn't saying a word now. That's because she promised the judge not to file any more bogus complaints.

Bubba didn't de-friend. He increased his frequent flyer miles on lolita.

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

She was || this close to being POTUS. Can you fucking imagine?

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Larry-Sinclair-and-Obama.jpg

UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A QUEER...LARRY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!

That picture is so obviously photoshopped. Look at the hand.
It is a characterization of what happened.... too much for your mind numbing IQ to compreend!

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

66210242_10157278992309344_5555961847200350208_o.jpg

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
And Clinton went to the island 26 times to screw children. See how that works?

You’re a nutter Frankie boy. They were bff’s and Donald and him shared girls.

If they stopped being bff’s I would bet it’s because his fellow pedo hot in ivanka.

Or was it not abberant for Donnie the criminal to stand in the dressing room gawking at 15 year old girls in the process of dressing.

You are a poor insane yet whonis no longer funny. And you’re a pathological liar

You’re sick and need help. Unless you’re just so far gone white supremacist evil that there’s no hope for you

My gosh your fantasies are sick.

I just really don’t want to see pics of Bill Clinton humping a 14 year old
Sad for America

Frank, you seem to be stressed and more off keel than usual. Maybe you need some therapy to calm down and let issues resolve themselves.

Why do you hate President Clinton? He's been out of office for two decades? Trump is in power, and his sexual history is not angelic, not even close to being socially normal (well maybe in some adolescent boys, but most grow out of it).

I'm a Democrat, as you know, and I've never once joined the Communist Party of the United States or even met a Communist in all my 71 years. The closest I came to a 'commie' was on patrol in the Pacific on a DD when we had a sonar contact and went to General Quarters. We chased that sucker for several hours and final lost him in our baffles. We remained at GQ until an ASW aircraft came upon us and wagged his tail, the sub was long gone.

You voted for a communist in 2016. Hillary and Obama are the closest we could get.

I'm sure there is no shortage of spurned gold-digging bimbos who tried to extort money from Trump.

Wrong again, stupid kitty, it is well known through Court records that in the civil case filed against epstein Trump was the ONLY person who not only cooperated with investigators but offered to help them. Not one of your pedophile loving democrat scumbags did that.

Was that the lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13-year-old at Epstein's residence?

Oh! _That's_ why the Trump cult is hysterical now.

I hope Epstein has guards around him 24/7.
And if that woman had not promised the judge she wouldn't lie any more she could be one of the claimants.

Will you all feel bad when there are no child molestation charges brought against Epstein? So far there is a whole lot of sex trafficking and statutory rape with the girls readily admitting they were paid. They were young whores. Depending on whether Epstein was paid he could be a pimp. But no child molestation. Not so far.

This could well take out half or more of the DNC and Prince Andrew.

Miss America contestants are not children, moron. they are of legal age.

All of you dumbasses are wrong. Trump owned the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageants.

It's hilarious when a bunch of faggot enabling gimps run around pretending they're offended by pedophiles; obviously only the heterosexual ones area bad in this case. If Epstein had been your typical faggot they would just be claiming something else and dropping this stuff for promoting some other fake outrage. In fact, they're only trying to peddle the Trump angle, they just deny any of the well known and much stronger links to their beloved serial rapist Clinton.

Forum List

Back