It's going to be stagggering: Epstein associates prepare for worse as massive document dump imminent

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

You’re a nutter Frankie boy. They were bff’s and Donald and him shared girls.

If they stopped being bff’s I would bet it’s because his fellow pedo hot in ivanka.

Or was it not abberant for Donnie the criminal to stand in the dressing room gawking at 15 year old girls in the process of dressing.

You are a poor insane yet whonis no longer funny. And you’re a pathological liar

You’re sick and need help. Unless you’re just so far gone white supremacist evil that there’s no hope for you

STFU and go take your benzos.

Wrong again, stupid kitty, it is well known through Court records that in the civil case filed against epstein Trump was the ONLY person who not only cooperated with investigators but offered to help them. Not one of your pedophile loving democrat scumbags did that.

Was that the lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13-year-old at Epstein's residence?

Oh! _That's_ why the Trump cult is hysterical now.

I hope Epstein has guards around him 24/7.

I said at the time you'll rue the fucking day you went there -- that day is coming real soon

Do you mean the Orange Virus' pedophile behavior with his pedophile buddy Epstein? Was that supposed to be a big secret we're not supposed to share or something?

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

Past?
less then three years ago you tried to put him back in the white house idiot

Can it be long before these two repulsive preverts get hauled in?

images_4.jpg

If they stopped being bff’s I would bet it’s because his fellow pedo hot in ivanka.

Or was it not abberant for Donnie the criminal to stand in the dressing room gawking at 15 year old girls in the process of dressing.

You are a poor insane yet whonis no longer funny. And you’re a pathological liar

You’re sick and need help. Unless you’re just so far gone white supremacist evil that there’s no hope for you

Poor Bitter Pillian....so addicted to the Blue ones.

Wrong again, stupid kitty, it is well known through Court records that in the civil case filed against epstein Trump was the ONLY person who not only cooperated with investigators but offered to help them. Not one of your pedophile loving democrat scumbags did that.

Was that the lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13-year-old at Epstein's residence?

I said at the time you'll rue the fucking day you went there -- that day is coming real soon

Do you mean the Orange Virus' pedophile behavior with his pedophile buddy Epstein? Was that supposed to be a big secret we're not supposed to share or something?
yes because buddies always kick you out and ban you from your business to never return

Screen-Shot-2018-02-15-at-11.11.03-AM-600x306.png

"I know! We'll accuse Trump of everything the Clinton and democrats did!!"

yes because buddies always kick you out and ban you from your business to never return

You can believe that CYA excuse bullshit, I don't.

Frank, you seem to be stressed and more off keel than usual. Maybe you need some therapy to calm down and let issues resolve themselves.

Why do you hate President Clinton? He's been out of office for two decades? Trump is in power, and his sexual history is not angelic, not even close to being socially normal (well maybe in some adolescent boys, but most grow out of it).

I'm a Democrat, as you know, and I've never once joined the Communist Party of the United States or even met a Communist in all my 71 years. The closest I came to a 'commie' was on patrol in the Pacific on a DD when we had a sonar contact and went to General Quarters. We chased that sucker for several hours and final lost him in our baffles. We remained at GQ until an ASW aircraft came upon us and wagged his tail, the sub was long gone.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-15-at-11.11.03-AM-600x306.png

"I know! We'll accuse Trump of everything the Clinton and democrats did!!"

It seems to be the M.O. for the alt-right, so why not?

You can believe that CYA excuse bullshit, I don't.
yes because Trump has this magical crystal ball knowing Epstein will be caught molesting children years after Trump kicked him from Mar-a-Largo
so he got Epstein's victims lawyer to lie about it on court documents
your a class A idiot

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

Past?
less then three years ago you tried to put him back in the white house idiot

Yea well less than 3 yeas ago you guys were still lying that Bush didn't lie us into Iraq. Until Trump said it you wouldn't admit it.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Actually, we don't. We only know Trump's lawyers claimed such a thing. I understand that Trump cultists believe everything they're told, but normal people don't function that way.

Understand this. Every Democrat is happy to see every aspect of Epstein investigated. Every conservative is screaming "NO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT REPUBLICANS! YOU CAN ONLY LOOK AT DEMOCRATS!". Republicans all act as if they have something to hide, while Democrats don't.

It's very likely Epstein has the goods on many wealthy pervs. Epstein is rich, but nobody can figure out where he got the money. He was supposedly a hedge fund manager, but nobody on Wall Street has worked with him. Extortion seems to be the most likely explanation for his wealth. And as Trump and pals illustrate, wealthy pervs gravitate towards the right, because the right says that being a perv is normal male behavior. Hence, the right is in far more trouble than the left, and they know it. That's why the right is now in meltdown mode, while the left is breaking out the popcorn.

Not one.

What a great way to keep tabs on the investigation! Many guilty people do that so they know how much jeopardy they're in. It doesn't mean jack shit.

Trump had no problem with Jeffrey assaulting poor girls, but the daughters of his club members were off limits. How very thoughtful of him to worry about rich children but not poor kids.

You mean the lawsuit that is so fraudulent that not even gloria alred would touch it? That the one you mean?

Facts in evidence say the exact opposite. Your buddy old bill clinton though, oh yeah, he is a child rapist....

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

She was || this close to being POTUS. Can you fucking imagine?

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Miss America contestants are not children, moron. they are of legal age.

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Larry-Sinclair-and-Obama.jpg

UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A QUEER...LARRY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!

Miss America contestants are not children, moron. they are of legal age.

First off, Trump should not be walking in on these contestants’ dressing room at all. Regardless of their age.

Miss Teenage America contestants are under the age of consent. One of the girls who was 15 at the time, started crying when he came in.

Larry-Sinclair-and-Obama.jpg

UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A QUEER...LARRY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!

That picture is so obviously photoshopped. Look at the hand.

Forum List

Back