It's going on 2 Years now... What's "Changed"?... Honestly?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Barry Hussein Obama has been the President for going on (2) Years now... His Party has had Control of 2/3's of Government since WELL before the Recession... 2006 to the Specific.

Aside from Borrowing, Spending at Absurd Record Levels and Expanding the Power of Government, what has Changed since the Messianic (O)ne has Taken the Thrown?...

Can you List some things?

:)

peace...

Barry Hussein Obama has been the President for going on (2) Years now... His Party has had Control of 2/3's of Government since WELL before the Recession... 2006 to the Specific.

Aside from Borrowing, Spending at Absurd Record Levels and Expanding the Power of Government, what has Changed since the Messianic (O)ne has Taken the Thrown?...

peace...
How is it you 'Baggers are SO incapable of discovering the Obvious?

:rolleyes:

peace...

"aside form everything he's accomplished, can you list his accomplishments?"

Healthcare Reform
Wall Street Reform
Re-focus of War efforts

Just a few things he's "changed," but I guess they don't "count" as change.

peace...

Healthcare Reform
Wall Street Reform
Re-focus of War efforts

Covered that in my OP... Highlighted it for you... ;)

peace...

peace...
How is it you 'Baggers are SO incapable of discovering the Obvious?

:rolleyes:

First of all, Asshat... I'm a Federalist... So Fuck you...

Secondly... See my Post to GT.

peace...

peace...

Healthcare Reform
Wall Street Reform
Re-focus of War efforts

peace...

Please see the first sentence of my quote you just quoted.

Healthcare Reform
Wall Street Reform
Re-focus of War efforts

peace...

I Covered it in the OP, GT... Try again...

And Remember, Census Jobs aren't "New Jobs"...

Where's the Hope and Change?...

I Guess if Change was Permanent 10% Unemployment, Higher Taxes and More Government, then those who Voted for Barry got what they Deserved...

Those of us who have to Pay for it got Fucked.

peace...

We finally have an "honest" budget. Remember, Bush never included the cost of either wars in his budgets. They were pure fantasy.

We are finding out the depth of the disasters caused by Republican deregulation.

We passed a health care bill where millions of children can't lose coverage, and parents can put their college age children on their policies while they attend college AND companies have a harder time cutting your policy simply because you or someone in your family gets sick.

An economic reform package is being passed. Just the fact that companies won't be able to change interest rates on issued credit cards makes it a good thing.

The Dow is up 4,000 points.

The economy has been growing.

Jobs are no longer being lost at the rate of 750,000 A WEEK like they were under Bush.

Republicans have finally come out as racist screaming crybabies who want to see the coutnry destroyed and the American people suffer before a black president can be successful.

We finally see what the Republican leadership thinks of the American people, hobos, bums, feed the poor and they'll breed, whiners, bellyachers.

Yes, it's been an amazing 19 months.

peace...

I Guess if Change was Permanent 10% Unemployment, Higher Taxes and More Government, then those who Voted for Barry got what they Deserved...

peace...

You were linked to 100's of things that have changed, you just didn't want actual substantive answers, like....you know.......actual signed Legislation making actual real life changes................

you wanted...................coy answers, because your OP is Coy?

I mean, seriously, you went through all of that Legislation, or n'aw?

We finally have an "honest" budget. Remember, Bush never included the cost of either wars in his budgets. They were pure fantasy.

We are finding out the depth of the disasters caused by Republican deregulation.

We passed a health care bill where millions of children can't lose coverage, and parents can put their college age children on their policies while they attend college AND companies have a harder time cutting your policy simply because you or someone in your family gets sick.

An economic reform package is being passed. Just the fact that companies won't be able to change interest rates on issued credit cards makes it a good thing.

Jobs are no longer being lost at the rate of 750,000 A WEEK like they were under Bush.

Republicans have finally come out as racist screaming crybabies who want to see the coutnry destroyed and the American people suffer before a black president can be successful.

We finally see what the Republican leadership thinks of the American people, hobos, bums, feed the poor and they'll breed, whiners, bellyachers.

None of this counts. Headlines, only!

None of this counts. Headlines, only!

Headlines, and only from Fox News!

Aaaaaah... That's Adorable.

Deregulation...

There was NO Regulation?...

Please Illustrate the History.

Easy to Claim... Or Scream and then get Legislation Passed EXPANDING Government Involvement, but it's Difficult to Illustrate...

So do it.

Show me where Republicans Deregulated everything and how it Caused the Housing Collapse along with Banking... < Both have something to do with each other by the way...

When you're done, I tell you about how Forcing Banks to Loan to High Risk People based on Race was the Recipe that Assisted this Recession/Collapse...

Along with the Boomers Settling...

Wait until they become a Medical Burden in Old Age and do so with ObamaCare...

This System is Truly FUCKED...

Thanks again Barryites!

By the way, we had a Recession, 9/11, and (2) Wars at the same time and Unemployment NEVER went past 6.5% and then went back down for 5% until the DemocRATS took Congress in 2006/2007.

You Keep Ignoring who's held the Purse Strings for 4 Years...

And who Pushed for the Loaning/Banking Standards that led us to this...

Started with Carter.

Anyway, have at it.

peace...

peace...

Healthcare Reform
Wall Street Reform
Re-focus of War efforts

"I have a warning for Republicans: Don't underestimate Barack Obama.

Consider what he has already achieved. Obamacare alone makes his presidency historic.

That's why there's so much tension between Obama and congressional Democrats. For Obama, 2010 matters little. If Democrats lose control of one or both houses, Obama will probably have an easier time in 2012, just as Bill Clinton used Newt Gingrich and the Republicans as the foil for his 1996 reelection campaign.

Obama is down, but it's very early in the play. Like Reagan, he came here to do things. And he's done much in his first 500 days. What he has left to do he knows must await his next 500 days -- those that come after reelection.

The real prize is 2012. Obama sees far, farther than even his own partisans. Republicans underestimate him at their peril."

Obama...NOW...has Republicans right-where-he-WANTS-them!!!!!

SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

Ahh you still only have a GED, when you could be about done with a community college degree?

peace...

You were linked to 100's of things that have changed, you just didn't want actual substantive answers, like....you know.......actual signed Legislation making actual real life changes................

you wanted...................coy answers, because your OP is Coy?

I mean, seriously, you went through all of that Legislation, or n'aw?

Actually malcontent is just a dishonest hack who through his preconceived and biased opinions considers every and any legislation passed "Spending at Absurd Record Levels and Expanding the Power of Government" without actually looking at any of it so he can pretend that obama hasn't done or changed anything.

He does not want a real debate, he just wants to fling poo to get a reaction.

It's best to just ignore him, he will go away after talking to himself for a while.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back